Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

wow i just started to play ntr nurse 3 with the ITH and atlas well, and i like how this goes, the way the build up the relationship between the MC and the sister (can someone tell me her name), and how the villain is introduced (or re-introduced xD), but i have to question that i hope someone can answer:

1.why is it that he didn't fill a divorce from the wife (i think it had something to do with the family not sure)

2. and what exactly happened with Yume (this is the name atlas gives me XD), i understood that she was providing for the fat otaku (:raging: how i hate lame stereotipes), and that she was transferred to another hospital but what exactly happened in that one?

Thank you in advance

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] to the first question I think it has to do with his father won't let it happen because it will bring shame to the hospital or something like that.

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] to the first question I think it has to do with his father won't let it happen because it will bring shame to the hospital or something like that.

i more or less understood that much but i think they mentioned something about her family too, and the game is filled with epic lines, like "salt to the second wound"

NTSA i already downloaded (my inter has been better) but thanks notheless, now i have a game in wich to use ITH atlas after ntr nurse 3 (especially the telefone escene i think i a thing for those xD)

Is there someone who can tell me more about
http://www.ntrblog.net/sb/log/game/eid1729.html
http://www.0verflow.com/SHINYDAYS

getchu says it's to be released in april, on overflow website there is something like 24.02, and is it a game or a OVA or a series? There are a lot of pictures for just a OVA.
Ah, and here are the movies: http://www.0verflow.com/SHINYDAYS/movie.swf

Well for the release date, it probably like it says in the sankaku post PirateKing linked. It was meant to be released on the 24th, but has been delayed and pushed back 2 months with getchu having already added the new release estimate to their page, which is supposed to be in april but hasn't got a proper date yet.

As for what it is, it is a eroge yes. It is actually supposed to be a complete remake of their old game Summer Days with new content, a new heroine and completely new art. And Summer Days was a prequel alternate universe take of School Days, featuring all the same character with them all meeting each other during the school holidays rather than when school first starts and having a brand new story.
And you should have at least heard of School Days, right? It is rather notorious after all. >_>

For Overflow games like School Days and other games in the same series, it seems they differ from most Eroge in that the content is heavily animated. IE, played like an Eroge but looks like an anime. Which can be misleading, so I can understand why you mistook it for an OVA. But yes, it is a full Eroge with different heroines and routes for most of them.

For the record I've found out a bit about these games out of interest, but haven't played one properly yet. I've been waiting since the School Days HQ is being released with full english patch by JAST Densetsu, supposedly sometime this year, so I want to wait for that. Assuming I don't miraculously learn to speak japanese in the meantime. :dispirited:

Hope that answers it all for you.

Well for the release date, it probably like it says in the sankaku post PirateKing linked. It was meant to be released on the 24th, but has been delayed and pushed back 2 months with getchu having already added the new release estimate to their page, which is supposed to be in april but hasn't got a proper date yet.

As for what it is, it is a eroge yes. It is actually supposed to be a complete remake of their old game Summer Days with new content, a new heroine and completely new art. And Summer Days was a prequel alternate universe take of School Days, featuring all the same character with them all meeting each other during the school holidays rather than when school first starts and having a brand new story.
And you should have at least heard of School Days, right? It is rather notorious after all. >_>

For Overflow games like School Days and other games in the same series, it seems they differ from most Eroge in that the content is heavily animated. IE, played like an Eroge but looks like an anime. Which can be misleading, so I can understand why you mistook it for an OVA. But yes, it is a full Eroge with different heroines and routes for most of them.

For the record I've found out a bit about these games out of interest, but haven't played one properly yet. I've been waiting since the School Days HQ is being released with full english patch by JAST Densetsu, supposedly sometime this year, so I want to wait for that. Assuming I don't miraculously learn to speak japanese in the meantime. :dispirited:

Hope that answers it all for you.

schoold days....what a trauma that was

[MENTION=11769]PirateKingCZ[/MENTION] Yeah, they've been keeping us waiting but it should be worth it. It was a nice surprise that they decided to use the new HQ version, rather than carry on with the translation project of the original that they took over. Better art, more content and so on. It'll be entertaining so long as you can handle your angst, depression and heartbreak. And if you're fine with not particularly liking the guy you're playing as.

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] More traumatic than the worst NTR you've seen? Cause seriously, the whole fetish we're basing this thread around is centred on emotional trauma and betrayal. Once I strarted getting off on ntr, it takes a lot to traumatise me ever since. Not sure whether that's a good or a bad thing though. (-_-)

[MENTION=11769]PirateKingCZ[/MENTION] Yeah, they've been keeping us waiting but it should be worth it. It was a nice surprise that they decided to use the new HQ version, rather than carry on with the translation project of the original that they took over. Better art, more content and so on. It'll be entertaining so long as you can handle your angst, depression and heartbreak. And if you're fine with not particularly liking the guy you're playing as.

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] More traumatic than the worst NTR you've seen? Cause seriously, the whole fetish we're basing this thread around is centred on emotional trauma and betrayal. Once I strarted getting off on ntr, it takes a lot to traumatise me ever since. Not sure whether that's a good or a bad thing though. (-_-)

let me see, 2 yandere grade 9 in the scale 1/yuno(10)? and lets not forget i was but a little kid that didn't even know ntr existed......yeah it was a trauma but mostly because sekai was killed, makoto well :bored: he had it coming xD, but at least in the games he has some redeeming aspects (like defending kotonoha in some endings where he didn't even end up with her), i still remember when sekai was calling him because of the video she saw and he was doing it with her best friend, ah and i almost forgot the most traumatic escene, the ending with kotonoha in the boat and makoto's head (how no one saw her with the head or even smelled it is beyond my comprenhension)

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] Sounds like it left an impression, though I wouldn't really know for sure. Like I said, I've been waiting for the english version to be released this year before play the proper thing. Though it's not like I haven't had plenty of spoilers already. It's pretty notorious after all. Still would be nice if you could put that kind of stuff in a spoiler tab, just for future reference. Would like to have one or two surprises left when it finally arrives....

Talking about SchoolDay...
Why no one is talking about one and the only NTR scene in that game? xD

NTR game...kinda
天空の王妃・堕

actually played this game some time ago

they tag it as NTR but you never see the husband but thats fine since I played the original works. also it's more NTU since you see his point of view a lot but go to bianka view as well. story goes that they guy puts a live potion on her and she starts falling for him thou her original feeling for her husband don't go away. It's ok game but I'm a fan of DQ5 NTR,

Posting for the sake of posting, i am still here, and keeping up to date with the site. There has been very little in NTR new releases, so i have not said much do to that.

Been working, playing games, just upgraded my comp etc etc. So i am still here and i check everyday, just not very sociable.

Posting for the sake of posting, i am still here, and keeping up to date with the site. There has been very little in NTR new releases, so i have not said much do to that.

Been working, playing games, just upgraded my comp etc etc. So i am still here and i check everyday, just not very sociable.

You're not alone. Work's been keeping me quite busy as well and trying to catch up on some of my gaming during my bits of free time.

You're not alone. Work's been keeping me quite busy as well and trying to catch up on some of my gaming during my bits of free time.

try to finish a game (while using agth and atlas) and study medicine at the same time... i haven't reached even half of ntr nurse 3, stupid embriology and anatmy exams

been playing gravity daze....too many games to finish

Got a Wii with a broken dvd drive for 10€, softmodded the shit out of it for free and slapped an old 60GB HDD on a 5€ enclosure. :fullblush:
Now if a PS3 4.00 jailbreak was possible...

Oh yeah, NTR thread, boy do I love NTR :innocent:

[MENTION=14120]himan[/MENTION] That game looks pretty cool, I remember seeing it on the Vita presentation.

Last edited:

Ah yeah, today LWB will release a few NTR mangas. Just take a look at EH or our homepage

For example the first project between Action Bastard and myself.

Last edited:

[MENTION=7357]Keevan[/MENTION] enjoying [Sanbun Kyoden] Yume. I think the story would work well for a NTR game setting. like most NTR mangas it ends with me saying "no! don't end there keep going."

[MENTION=7357]Keevan[/MENTION] [MENTION=14209]Action Bastard[/MENTION] Awesome job!

"Kid comes home from school early with a cold and discovers his mom getting rode like the town bicycle. That’s really all there is to it, but oh, what a wonderful bicycle she is!"

LMFAO:lmao:

and this is how we celebrate valentine's day........is the start of a great age, oh and thank you keevan and bastard :nosebleed:

Hope you guys had a fappy Valentine's Day! :D Big thanks to Keevan for rushing to finish the SINK piece in time. He did a great job! Well, now you know what I've been up to lately, and I can promise that there's much more to come!

Has anyone played that Hourglass game Tatari

It has NTR tag. I've played most of it but there is a telephone puzzle I can't get past. Looks like it will be Zombie NTR if I can get past the stupid telephone. I think its busted. Anyone had any luck with it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?