Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

and the rival guy is a douchenozzle.

Is that a technical term? :lol:

Nice analogy by the way. NTR really can be like alcoholism sometimes. Though I'm probably not getting on the wagon any time this year....

I also agree with what you say about the mystery. I prefer there to be plenty of subtlety. The couple starts off all in love and content, then the MC notices some tiny thing out of the ordinary but dismisses it as nothing, then little clues start to present themselves one after another, getting harder and harder for him to simply ignore and slowly he begins to suspect, his imagination running his worst fears through his head while he desperately tries to convince himself that it's all just some misunderstanding and the tension gradually builds to it's climax and he's finally presented with a choice to finally confirm the truth with his own eyes and has to decide whether to bite the bullet or not. That's how good NTR mystery should be. The devil's in the details. As much as I love the whole 'getting a phonecall from your lover while she's having sex with another guy' shtick, it really should at least make the guy suspicious. Having him simply shrug it off as a weird phonecall makes it hard to take him seriously.
They also need to focus a lot on the psychological side of things, both for the guy being cheated and for the girl doing the cheating. Getting into their heads is half the fun, though that pretty much applies to NTR in general.

Bastard, i am really familiar with spanish since that is my born language:D, and i can tell you that even people born and living here don't always speak it well (and you go to other country where they speak spanish and is a whole other languages xD), and i want to ask is there a game or manga where the prota gets ntred once then moves on, and gets ntred again (like in the 3 netorare nurses games)? after reading jin latest work i can't stop thinking in that kind of sething

[MENTION=14209]Action Bastard[/MENTION] best analogy ever

arggg fighting the do not want to type a lot lazy bug. :zombie:

for translators I use chii since OCN still works on it and I like the transparent mode. can use a lot of memory thou.
YQaQ1.jpg

and just for the NTR laugh
http://comixed.memebase.com/2011/03/01/koma-comic-strip-meanwhile/

[MENTION=14209]Action Bastard[/MENTION] as to your alcohal analogy, "A bad one leaves you sick to your stomach the next day" well I find if I fell like absulot crap the next day it was probably a great NTR game

it's all for the rush and rage during the game but if it was a good NTR and come on it's NTR, I get depressed thou I gotten tolerant to it thru the years. back when I finished triangle blue the first time, I was uber depressed for a week (embarrassing):runaway:
never drank (terrified by the stuff) :scared:but I'd guess I'd call it the hangover of a good night of drinking.

update
oh for crying out loud, they just keep popping them out
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=734038

Last edited:

I never been a fan of Atelier Sakura's games, the only I ever liked was the one where the husband asks his brother to impregnate his wife, other than that, they kind of suck imo.

I wonder if they sell well...

Just returned from playing Skyrim in my PC, and this game is just FABULOUS, I recommend you to buy it if you love RPG :lovestruck:

update
oh for crying out loud, they just keep popping them out
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=734038
My friends, a new genre is out: Industrial NTR

I never been a fan of Atelier Sakura's games, the only I ever liked was the one where the husband asks his brother to impregnate his wife, other than that, they kind of suck imo.
Their second (well maid heroine) and third (great art) were good, the others, from bad to just ok.

Last edited:

[MENTION=14267]Redorc[/MENTION] care to explain in detail what this "Industrial NTR" is?

[MENTION=14267]Redorc[/MENTION] care to explain in detail what this "Industrial NTR" is?

Of course I meant it as a jock :P, but just think about Atelier Sakura company and you'll understand:
- nearly the same "style" of game every time (there are some exceptions of course)
- a new game every 2 or 3 months (industrial rate)
- a short game
- a cheap price
- always 1 heroine and globally not a lot of characters
- a feeling of a "standardization-ed" and unfinished game when you finished it

- nearly the same "style" of game every time (there are some exceptions of course)
- a new game every 2 or 3 months (industrial rate)
- a short game
- a cheap price
- always 1 heroine and globally not a lot of characters
- a feeling of a "standardization-ed" and unfinished game when you finished it

Yeah I totally got what you meant as soon as you said "Industrial NTR". Feels more like mass production, quantity over quality. Some where decent, but it starting to look like they're following a recipe book these days. Though the one coming out on the 23rd March does look a little out of the ordinary, considering the scenario described. I'm almost intrigued in seeing how they intend that one to go. And looking at it the art seems similar to that from their 3rd game, though I might be imagining it.

Other than that one though, their work is getting a bit derivative. Seems like they just want to sell as many as possible than make any of them that great....

[MENTION=7208]DiabolicalGenius[/MENTION] it is the same artist. while the story sounds interesting, the fact he jumps to a world where he is married to his old girlfriend probably means they will have sex, the NTR killer.

[MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION] I thought it was the same guy. And yeah, the story is at least a bit more original than usual, but thinking about it, it sounds a lot more like a wife-swapping scenario than proper netorare. The catch being that he's the only one who knows they've swapped and that the others are convinced it was always like that. Plus y'know, that the old flame he ends up being coupled with instead wasn't with the other guy, but was actually dead. But wife-swapping is the closest kind of feeling I think it compares to.

about the atelier sakura game about swapping wife, it would be funny that in this new timeline he is in he gets his wife ntred, then he frustrated of course finds a way to return to his original timeline where he is happy only to get ntred again or discover that he was being ntr from the begining in this one too (o how evil i feel:giveme:)

PD: CAN YOU PASS GETCHU TO THE SECOND AND THIRD GAME, there have been so many that i don't know wich one is one

[MENTION=7208]DiabolicalGenius[/MENTION] I still think what would have made a good idea of world jumping is where he and his wife both remember the old world but it's she that is married. so she has to be the wife to the other guy, first trying to make excuses to not have sex but in the end... she get to a point of loving her new husband and not caring about her old one or that her daughter has gone from reality. nice nTR sting to it.

[MENTION=7208]DiabolicalGenius[/MENTION] & [MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION]
Well, at least the art will be of quality, like in the 3rd game (best in the serie in term of character design and cg quality IMO) :)
And what do you know about the synopsis? A parrallel universe travel based wife swapping game?
Wow

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION]
2nd game: http://anonym.to/?http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=681781
3rd game: http://anonym.to/?http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=689926

Last edited:

[MENTION=14267]Redorc[/MENTION]
the story goes like this. protagonist girlfriend dies and grieves. the frind helps him recover and they fall in love eventually, get married and have a daughter. years pass and the protag get in a accident and the doctors don't think he will make it. the wife and daughter pray for him to get better. miraculously he dose but the one to great him is his dead girlfriend, that now never died and there married. his other wife has no memory ever marring him and his daughter no longer exists. his old wife seems to be dating anther guy as well.

could be hes dreaming the whole thing in a coma like state, hope not

Thanks Prettz :)

[MENTION=14267]Redorc[/MENTION]
his other wife has no memory ever marring him and his daughter no longer exists.
I doubt this will be hardly called NTR...

his old wife seems to be dating anther guy as well.
That's the normally dead gf? If yes, there is ntr, if not... where the hell is ntr?
The "stealer" guy will not think he steals anything. And his wife will have neither guilty feelings, nor anything to hide, as mc never married her in that world!

thats why some of us a curious. we want to see how exaculy rhis game is supost to be NTR

and no it's his normal wife but in the new world she is seeing someone else since they are not married, I might be wrong thou.

Awesome job recreating the thread here Telsa! :)

Can't believe I got that busy for the last couple of weeks.

i think atelier sakura made a great move realeasing this information about the game, just look almost everybody has lost hope in them but here we are fussing about the new game just for curiosity (most likely in japan many people will buy just to know how they will ntr the prota if he is ntr)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, this one just had a big update. Help update it, please?
テイルズ・オブ・アリス to v1.3
femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。