Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thank you DiabolicalGenius
I never knew how to fix that and for some reason I never asked :)

That sounds like this:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=838871&gc=gc
I played the demo and the sex scenes were good even if I skip most of the text because I wanna play it when the full version is available

Your welcome. And yeah, I'm looking forward to that one as well, though my only concern is that it might not have much mystery. You played the demo right? Did it focus on the protag's PoV, or did it switch freely between him and the heroine and show everything that was going on?

First of all sorry for my english I will try to improve writing more here.
DiabolicalGenius
Your welcome. And yeah, I'm looking forward to that one as well, though my only concern is that it might not have much mystery. You played the demo right? Did it focus on the protag's PoV, or did it switch freely between him and the heroine and show everything that was going on?
The demo focuses on husband's POV and when you finish you can choose two wife's sex scenes with her father in law of course (by the way even if those scenes are early in the game they're not the first ones I can say that by context)so I'm not sure how they will manage that.
I don't know if you play this: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=778773&gc=gc but if they follow the same pattern I think we will have some mystery.

Finally this dude or dudes make/s a game with a girlfriend instead of a childhood friend :D
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ146609/?unique_op=af

Reactions: DiabolicalGenius
I was searching in my hdd old games that i haven´t played and i found VENUS ひとつ屋根の下で・・・
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ035062.html

And it was really simple but good, and we play the MC´s POV first

MC and heroine are living together because her parents died, the MC´s mom suddenly fall really sick and has to be hospitalized, MC´s father start to screw the girl. What it really was a surprise for me is the ending, because when he caught them both the heroine and the MC´s father blackmailed him with the mother´s health and that if he talks his mom wouldn´t support the shock and maybe that will kill her.

any chance of uploading the game to share?
:P

Which one?

the one you're talking about..translated NTRPG2..

you guys have any idea H-game where one of the heroines is aggressive and a tease? just played Kanojo no Oku-san suki desu ka, not NTR game but the mother is so hot in teasing the protag.
I think I like that kind of heroine, similar with Marina. NTR or H-game in general are oversaturated with obedient heroine, yamato nadeshiko type. a little variety wuld be nice i think

Anyone have a AGTH code for this:

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=776631

[/URL]

latest ITH can hook it just fine..
but in case you use AGTH /HBN-18@6ED9E:neesan_no_kareshi.exe

agree bro..
so many eroge release around 20th of this month
i just hope all of them will be "really" upload by our uploaders here :D

latest ITH can hook it just fine..
but in case you use AGTH /HBN-18@6ED9E:neesan_no_kareshi.exe

Thank you so much.

agree bro..
so many eroge release around 20th of this month
i just hope all of them will be "really" upload by our uploaders here :D

Here there is a demo: http://holyseal.net/cgi-bin/mlistview.cgi?prdcode=12947

I am thinking to buy this eroge by DL, but i'm worry for the AGTH's compatibility. Even though if you says that the latest ITH runs fine with this brand, I have to try with the demo.

Reactions: freedom10a
First of all sorry for my english I will try to improve writing more here.

The demo focuses on husband's POV and when you finish you can choose two wife's sex scenes with her father in law of course (by the way even if those scenes are early in the game they're not the first ones I can say that by context)so I'm not sure how they will manage that.
I don't know if you play this: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=778773&gc=gc but if they follow the same pattern I think we will have some mystery.

Finally this dude or dudes make/s a game with a girlfriend instead of a childhood friend :D
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ146609/?unique_op=af

Sounds good then, since if there isn't even a little mystery the NTR is never as good. I don't usually play demos since it's just frustrating reaching the end and knowing you have to wait for release to find out what happens next. I'd sooner just wait for it to come out.
Thanks for letting me know, and your english was perfectly fine here.

Also good news. That Jinsei game you just linked is now out and available to buy not only on the japanese site, but the english site as well. It's so rare for them to release good NTR games on dlsite eng as the same time as the main site, so I'm quite pleased. It's probably only a matter of time until someone uploads it, but for those of you who can't wait you can buy it right now. Considering it's this group I think it's worth paying for. I might buy it myself.

That takes me back. First Venus NTR game I ever played a few years back, and the one that made me a fan of their stuff. I put off by the amateurish art at first and hadn't played any doujin games back then, so I carelessly assumed that unprofessional looks equalled poor plot and thought it would just be a cheap throwaway game. So I skimmed through it the first time, thought that it was a lot more in depth than I had been expecting and then got my socks knocked off when it came to the reveal, that scene where he finds out when he hadn't been suspecting a thing hit me hard and made me stop and play again properly from the beginning. I really regretted not reading it properly from the start too, or it would have been even better. It made me realise that good writing could make up for art that was a little amateurish and once I got used to it the pictures didn't look so bad any more, and quality just got better with each game and even the writing got even better than it was. I was completely converted.
My only regret is the fact that since then he hasn't done any games where the protag, heroine and NTR guy are living under one roof and the NTR is happening right under the protag's nose without him realising. Even if he and the heroine are living together, the NTR guy usually comes from somewhere else, the heroine either going to him to have sex or him coming round when the protag isn't around.
So true!

I'd like to see more like Triangle Blue and that pin-point game where the protag and heroine are living together and forced to either let another guy move on or with a male there from the start (family member) and the protag has no choice other than to let him and the heroine be alone whenever he's not around and convince himself the heroine would never let anything happen. We don't see enough of those, and those that we do are usually netori with the NEET brother staying with his successful older brother and banging the brothers wife whenever the brother is out, or something similar. Netorare, not as much.
I think I saw netorare versions of this scenario, but unfortunately none of them were focused on mystery... :(

the one you're talking about..translated NTRPG2..
I was reluctant first, but NTRPG1 convinced me: even sprites can convey a strong ntr feeling, as long as the story is done by someone knowing how to do it well :)
So yeah I recommend it, even more in english!

I tried to hook いけない子作り ~親友のお母さんに種付けしまくる1週間~ and 母さんのオトコ ~野獣のような男に牝の悦びを覚えさせられる最愛の母~ trial edition with the h-code "/HBN-18@6ED9E:neesan_no_kareshi.exe" (I changed the "neesan_no_kareshi.exe" with the current game .exe) and it did not work. Am I doing something wrong (Normally I just put the code in the blank space and press enter)? Or can someone tell me a working H Code for these? I am using ITH. By the way, I could play 姉さんのカレシ ~憧れの姉さんが親友と付き合い始めました~ and I highly reccomend it, the story is very simple, but the art and the Nukige factor are very good, I am anxious for the 母さんのオトコ release.

Other thing, most of the Atelier Sakura games are good to hook without H-Code, but their new release "エンジェルゲーム trial edition" have a little annoying thing, the best hook do not get the full name of the characters, this already happened to me in other Atelier Sakura games, there is a H Code do fix this?

When I have the time, I will try to learn how to make my own h codes.

Ah, and by far the game I am most hyped for is 妻の媚肉を弄る父の太い指 ~知らぬ間に父のモノになっていた愛妻(つま)は、悦びの喘ぎとともに腰をうねらせていた~ , that is because I really liked the art, direction and ntr of 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声 ~愛する妻の肢体はもう、隣の旦那を忘れられない~, the story could be more complex to add even more ntr, but it is really one of my favorites ntr games.

I tried to hook いけない子作り ~親友のお母さんに種付けしまくる1週間~ and 母さんのオトコ ~野獣のような男に牝の悦びを覚えさせられる最愛の母~ trial edition with the h-code "/HBN-18@6ED9E:neesan_no_kareshi.exe" (I changed the "neesan_no_kareshi.exe" with the current game .exe) and it did not work. Am I doing something wrong (Normally I just put the code in the blank space and press enter)? Or can someone tell me a working H Code for these? I am using ITH. By the way, I could play 姉さんのカレシ ~憧れの姉さんが親友と付き合い始めました~ and I highly reccomend it, the story is very simple, but the art and the Nukige factor are very good, I am anxious for the 母さんのオトコ release.

Other thing, most of the Atelier Sakura games are good to hook without H-Code, but their new release "エンジェルゲーム trial edition" have a little annoying thing, the best hook do not get the full name of the characters, this already happened to me in other Atelier Sakura games, there is a H Code do fix this?

When I have the time, I will try to learn how to make my own h codes.

Ah, and by far the game I am most hyped for is 妻の媚肉を弄る父の太い指 ~知らぬ間に父のモノになっていた愛妻(つま)は、悦びの喘ぎとともに腰をうねらせていた~ , that is because I really liked the art, direction and ntr of 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声 ~愛する妻の肢体はもう、隣の旦那を忘れられない~, the story could be more complex to add even more ntr, but it is really one of my favorites ntr games.

You need to be using the latest version of ITH from the guy on hongfire. You're probably using the version from the links in the first post of the ITH thread on hongfire or from code.google.com which hasn't had any updates for a couple of years. One of the other users has been posting updates on hongfire for games that can't be hooked by it with or without an H-code. The version from this post is the latest one which should hook the neesan game.
As for the last few Team.NTR games we've been hooking them by switching out the shortcut from the first marina game and using that to boot up the last couple of games, which runs the game just as well and also allows all text to be hooked. Not sure if it'll work with the next game until the full version is released though.

You need to be using the latest version of ITH from the guy on hongfire. You're probably using the version from the links in the first post of the ITH thread on hongfire or from code.google.com which hasn't had any updates for a couple of years. One of the other users has been posting updates on hongfire for games that can't be hooked by it with or without an H-code. The version from this post is the latest one which should hook the neesan game.
As for the last few Team.NTR games we've been hooking them by switching out the shortcut from the first marina game and using that to boot up the last couple of games, which runs the game just as well and also allows all text to be hooked. Not sure if it'll work with the next game until the full version is released though.

Thank you, this new version of the ITH worked with the Eroitto games, it did not show the character names, but that is just a detail.

That takes me back. First Venus NTR game I ever played a few years back, and the one that made me a fan of their stuff. I put off by the amateurish art at first and hadn't played any doujin games back then, so I carelessly assumed that unprofessional looks equalled poor plot and thought it would just be a cheap throwaway game. So I skimmed through it the first time, thought that it was a lot more in depth than I had been expecting and then got my socks knocked off when it came to the reveal, that scene where he finds out when he hadn't been suspecting a thing hit me hard and made me stop and play again properly from the beginning. I really regretted not reading it properly from the start too, or it would have been even better. It made me realise that good writing could make up for art that was a little amateurish and once I got used to it the pictures didn't look so bad any more, and quality just got better with each game and even the writing got even better than it was. I was completely converted.

Now a I am really willing to play some Venus games, I will start with Kinkomugi! and Utakata no Tsubomi.

Edit:
A game that I played that looked very amatuer and I end up liking it was Hidamari no Kioku from Jinsei Tsuukoudome, the plot about you being "netorared" by your bully with a girl that was your love and only friend hurts (more pain=better). I am looking foward their next release, Honto no Kimochi "www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ146609.html/?unique_op=af".

Last edited:
I tried to hook いけない子作り ~親友のお母さんに種付けしまくる1週間~ and 母さんのオトコ ~野獣のような男に牝の悦びを覚えさせられる最愛の母~ trial edition with the h-code "/HBN-18@6ED9E:neesan_no_kareshi.exe" (I changed the "neesan_no_kareshi.exe" with the current game .exe) and it did not work. Am I doing something wrong

as you may know, this hook /HBN-18@6ED9E:neesan_no_kareshi.exe are going to work (on my PC btw) if :
1. you run the game first, and then run the AGTH with this code embedded
2. you should use the game process name the same as on taskmgr (on my game folder > neesan_no_kareshi.exe ; on taskmgr > neesan_to_kareshi.exe ; on agth > neesan_to_kareshi.exe)

cmiiw

LoL, just now [ばにぃうぉ~か~]OVA彼女は誰とでもセックスする。#1中出し優等生 櫻井恵梨香 are out
torrent on this forum and also available on nyaa
but i can't believe it, seeder 1/2 with leecher 9000???

Last edited:
I've been reading this thread for a while and i thought i should stop being a creep and just join in. Hello everyone!

no one here has the new syuntada game?

I just recently got it. I could try to upload it i suppose, if people want. Anyone know what the easiest to use free uploading host is? (maybe mega?)

Reactions: oilaolenm
I've been reading this thread for a while and i thought i should stop being a creep and just join in. Hello everyone!

I just recently got it. I could try to upload it i suppose, if people want. Anyone know what the easiest to use free uploading host is? (maybe mega?)

yes, appreciate if you could use mega..

Reactions: oilaolenm
here you are folks: https://mega.co.nz/#!AEoyUKgB!kynVM8E3rD1LEWXaQzbzXv5e2uSLl_gtM35GhKcHupg

So, the theme of the game is pretty similar to Syuntada's 友達のお母さんは好きですか?~息子の友人にハマったオバちゃん妻~ but the writing of the legendary フレーム is getting better all the time imo, (can't wait for 対魔忍ユキカゼ2) plus the voice acting is really good.

The game requires an agth code just like every damn new Syuntada game unfortunately.

here you are folks: https://mega.co.nz/#!AEoyUKgB!kynVM8E3rD1LEWXaQzbzXv5e2uSLl_gtM35GhKcHupg

So, the theme of the game is pretty similar to Syuntada's 友達のお母さんは好きですか?~息子の友人にハマったオバちゃん妻~ but the writing of the legendary フレーム is getting better all the time imo, (can't wait for 対魔忍ユキカゼ2) plus the voice acting is really good.

The game requires an agth code just like every damn new Syuntada game unfortunately.

and i've seen you requesting the code on hongfire..
did you already try latest ITH 3.0 ? >> i've tried and cannot hook
this game will be on my waiting list :D
thank you for sharing

Last edited:
Thanks bro for sharing :)

btw you guys played this yet? seems like a very long duration game, is it worth playing it?
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=763652

I played, it has good art and nukige factor, but I think it do not gave you sufficient interaction to care about the heroines so much and there are so many that you need to care about. And each route it is not so long, the routes are rather short compared with games like Marriage Blue (a very good ntr by the way, but has it faults, like too fast addiction in some routes). So, in my opinion, it is a very good Nukige but so-so in the ntr part.

Awesome. I've loved their games so hopefully this is good too. And welcome :)

If it's like their other games it may also require being in fully Japanese windows mode as well.

Last edited:
Now a I am really willing to play some Venus games, I will start with Kinkomugi! and Utakata no Tsubomi.

Edit:
A game that I played that looked very amatuer and I end up liking it was Hidamari no Kioku from Jinsei Tsuukoudome, the plot about you being "netorared" by your bully with a girl that was your love and only friend hurts (more pain=better). I am looking foward their next release, Honto no Kimochi "www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ146609.html/?unique_op=af".

Well I do recommend the Venus games, in terms of the writing and NTR they're better than almost any of the commercial producers out there. Pretty much any of their games produced since that one we were discussing is good since is good, since that was when they really started with the NTR games.

And as I mentioned earlier the new game from Jinsei is already out and it's pretty much only a matter of time until someone uploads it, unless you want to go the extra mile and buy a copy. It looks good, though unfortunately seems to focus this time on a guy who thinks he doesn't have anything to worry about because his girlfriend really hates the other guy, so thinks it's safe.
Which isn't bad, but I also really liked the situation where the protag was NTRed by his bully, especially since the childhood friend who was NTRed was the only one on his side who sympathised with him. It really gives a whole new meaning to below the belt and I was hoping to see more like it. Too bad, though it'll still be good so I'll definitely play it. Plus the artist for the circle changed and the art for this one looks a lot more polished so that's something to look forward to.

So im kinda new to this whole translation thing im currently trying to use Atlas+ITH and i keep getting the same error

Failed to initialize fujitsu atlas v14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fockgy wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!

[ニート社長] Neet Corp Patreon animations 2018/08~2023/12
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/ニート社長-neet-corp-patreon-animations-2018-08-2023-12.1348159/

08.09.10.21.22.23.24.25.31 doesn't download
i am very like this
please reuploaded🙏
thank you!
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?