Page 547 of 1816 FirstFirst ... 4744749753754554654754854955759764710471547 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 18159
Like Tree7223Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

  1. #5461
    Senior Member Axioma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    159
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 73 Times in 55 Posts
    Points: 4,021, Level: 40
    Points: 4,021, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    I tried to hook いけない子作り ~親友のお母さんに種付けしまくる1週間~ and 母さんのオトコ ~野獣のような男に牝の悦びを覚えさせられる最愛の母~ trial edition with the h-code "/HBN-18@6ED9E:neesan_no_kareshi.exe" (I changed the "neesan_no_kareshi.exe" with the current game .exe) and it did not work. Am I doing something wrong (Normally I just put the code in the blank space and press enter)? Or can someone tell me a working H Code for these? I am using ITH. By the way, I could play 姉さんのカレシ ~憧れの姉さんが親友と付き合い始めました~ and I highly reccomend it, the story is very simple, but the art and the Nukige factor are very good, I am anxious for the 母さんのオトコ release.

    Other thing, most of the Atelier Sakura games are good to hook without H-Code, but their new release "エンジェルゲーム trial edition" have a little annoying thing, the best hook do not get the full name of the characters, this already happened to me in other Atelier Sakura games, there is a H Code do fix this?

    When I have the time, I will try to learn how to make my own h codes.

    Ah, and by far the game I am most hyped for is 妻の媚肉を弄る父の太い指 ~知らぬ間に父のモノになっていた愛妻(つま)は、悦びの喘ぎとともに腰をうねらせていた~ , that is because I really liked the art, direction and ntr of 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声 ~愛する妻の肢体はもう、隣の旦那を忘れられない~, the story could be more complex to add even more ntr, but it is really one of my favorites ntr games.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axioma For This Useful Post:


  3. #5462
    Senior Member DiabolicalGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 316 Times in 165 Posts
    Points: 7,706, Level: 58
    Points: 7,706, Level: 58
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Axioma View Post
    I tried to hook いけない子作り ~親友のお母さんに種付けしまくる1週間~ and 母さんのオトコ ~野獣のような男に牝の悦びを覚えさせられる最愛の母~ trial edition with the h-code "/HBN-18@6ED9E:neesan_no_kareshi.exe" (I changed the "neesan_no_kareshi.exe" with the current game .exe) and it did not work. Am I doing something wrong (Normally I just put the code in the blank space and press enter)? Or can someone tell me a working H Code for these? I am using ITH. By the way, I could play 姉さんのカレシ ~憧れの姉さんが親友と付き合い始めました~ and I highly reccomend it, the story is very simple, but the art and the Nukige factor are very good, I am anxious for the 母さんのオトコ release.

    Other thing, most of the Atelier Sakura games are good to hook without H-Code, but their new release "エンジェルゲーム trial edition" have a little annoying thing, the best hook do not get the full name of the characters, this already happened to me in other Atelier Sakura games, there is a H Code do fix this?

    When I have the time, I will try to learn how to make my own h codes.

    Ah, and by far the game I am most hyped for is 妻の媚肉を弄る父の太い指 ~知らぬ間に父のモノになっていた愛妻(つま)は、悦びの喘ぎとともに腰をうねらせていた~ , that is because I really liked the art, direction and ntr of 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声 ~愛する妻の肢体はもう、隣の旦那を忘れられない~, the story could be more complex to add even more ntr, but it is really one of my favorites ntr games.
    You need to be using the latest version of ITH from the guy on hongfire. You're probably using the version from the links in the first post of the ITH thread on hongfire or from code.google.com which hasn't had any updates for a couple of years. One of the other users has been posting updates on hongfire for games that can't be hooked by it with or without an H-code. The version from this post is the latest one which should hook the neesan game.
    As for the last few Team.NTR games we've been hooking them by switching out the shortcut from the first marina game and using that to boot up the last couple of games, which runs the game just as well and also allows all text to be hooked. Not sure if it'll work with the next game until the full version is released though.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DiabolicalGenius For This Useful Post:


  5. #5463
    Senior Member Axioma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    159
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 73 Times in 55 Posts
    Points: 4,021, Level: 40
    Points: 4,021, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DiabolicalGenius View Post
    You need to be using the latest version of ITH from the guy on hongfire. You're probably using the version from the links in the first post of the ITH thread on hongfire or from code.google.com which hasn't had any updates for a couple of years. One of the other users has been posting updates on hongfire for games that can't be hooked by it with or without an H-code. The version from this post is the latest one which should hook the neesan game.
    As for the last few Team.NTR games we've been hooking them by switching out the shortcut from the first marina game and using that to boot up the last couple of games, which runs the game just as well and also allows all text to be hooked. Not sure if it'll work with the next game until the full version is released though.
    Thank you, this new version of the ITH worked with the Eroitto games, it did not show the character names, but that is just a detail.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiabolicalGenius View Post
    That takes me back. First Venus NTR game I ever played a few years back, and the one that made me a fan of their stuff. I put off by the amateurish art at first and hadn't played any doujin games back then, so I carelessly assumed that unprofessional looks equalled poor plot and thought it would just be a cheap throwaway game. So I skimmed through it the first time, thought that it was a lot more in depth than I had been expecting and then got my socks knocked off when it came to the reveal, that scene where he finds out when he hadn't been suspecting a thing hit me hard and made me stop and play again properly from the beginning. I really regretted not reading it properly from the start too, or it would have been even better. It made me realise that good writing could make up for art that was a little amateurish and once I got used to it the pictures didn't look so bad any more, and quality just got better with each game and even the writing got even better than it was. I was completely converted.
    Now a I am really willing to play some Venus games, I will start with Kinkomugi! and Utakata no Tsubomi.

    Edit:
    A game that I played that looked very amatuer and I end up liking it was Hidamari no Kioku from Jinsei Tsuukoudome, the plot about you being "netorared" by your bully with a girl that was your love and only friend hurts (more pain=better). I am looking foward their next release, Honto no Kimochi "www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ146609.html/?unique_op=af".
    Last edited by Axioma; February 21st, 2015 at 02:34 AM.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axioma For This Useful Post:


  7. #5464
    Senior Member freedom10a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    291
    Thanks
    167
    Thanked 278 Times in 130 Posts
    Points: 7,212, Level: 56
    Points: 7,212, Level: 56
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dcatz View Post
    any chance of uploading the game to share?
    Here you go an oldie but really good

    https://mega.co.nz/#!OsJxxL5Z!4U_tZ-...4yJta784PNRTyQ

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freedom10a For This Useful Post:


  9. #5465
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Equator
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked 253 Times in 128 Posts
    Points: 6,649, Level: 53
    Points: 6,649, Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Axioma View Post
    I tried to hook いけない子作り ~親友のお母さんに種付けしまくる1週間~ and 母さんのオトコ ~野獣のような男に牝の悦びを覚えさせられる最愛の母~ trial edition with the h-code "/HBN-18@6ED9E:neesan_no_kareshi.exe" (I changed the "neesan_no_kareshi.exe" with the current game .exe) and it did not work. Am I doing something wrong
    as you may know, this hook /HBN-18@6ED9E:neesan_no_kareshi.exe are going to work (on my PC btw) if :
    1. you run the game first, and then run the AGTH with this code embedded
    2. you should use the game process name the same as on taskmgr (on my game folder > neesan_no_kareshi.exe ; on taskmgr > neesan_to_kareshi.exe ; on agth > neesan_to_kareshi.exe)

    cmiiw

    LoL, just now [ばにぃうぉ~か~]OVA彼女は誰とでもセックスする。#1中出し優等生 櫻井恵梨香 are out
    torrent on this forum and also available on nyaa
    but i can't believe it, seeder 1/2 with leecher 9000???
    Last edited by Selendius; February 21st, 2015 at 12:13 PM.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selendius For This Useful Post:


  11. #5466
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Points: 5,409, Level: 47
    Points: 5,409, Level: 47
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by freedom10a View Post
    Here you go an oldie but really good

    https://mega.co.nz/#!OsJxxL5Z!4U_tZ-...4yJta784PNRTyQ
    Thanks bro for sharing

    btw you guys played this yet? seems like a very long duration game, is it worth playing it?
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=763652

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dcatz For This Useful Post:


  13. #5467
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Equator
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked 253 Times in 128 Posts
    Points: 6,649, Level: 53
    Points: 6,649, Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dcatz View Post
    Thanks bro for sharing

    btw you guys played this yet? seems like a very long duration game, is it worth playing it?
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=763652
    yes it does, the scenario is quite good and also got a lot of scene.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selendius For This Useful Post:


  15. #5468
    Senior Member Valvatorez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 71 Times in 44 Posts
    Points: 3,963, Level: 40
    Points: 3,963, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    I've been reading this thread for a while and i thought i should stop being a creep and just join in. Hello everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by XBinder View Post
    no one here has the new syuntada game?
    I just recently got it. I could try to upload it i suppose, if people want. Anyone know what the easiest to use free uploading host is? (maybe mega?)

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Valvatorez For This Useful Post:


  17. #5469
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Equator
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked 253 Times in 128 Posts
    Points: 6,649, Level: 53
    Points: 6,649, Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Valvatorez View Post
    I've been reading this thread for a while and i thought i should stop being a creep and just join in. Hello everyone!



    I just recently got it. I could try to upload it i suppose, if people want. Anyone know what the easiest to use free uploading host is? (maybe mega?)
    yes, appreciate if you could use mega..

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Selendius For This Useful Post:


  19. #5470
    Senior Member Valvatorez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 71 Times in 44 Posts
    Points: 3,963, Level: 40
    Points: 3,963, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    here you are folks: https://mega.co.nz/#!AEoyUKgB!kynVM8..._gtM35GhKcHupg

    So, the theme of the game is pretty similar to Syuntada's 友達のお母さんは好きですか?~息子の友人にハマったオバちゃん妻~ but the writing of the legendary フレーム is getting better all the time imo, (can't wait for 対魔忍ユキカゼ2) plus the voice acting is really good.

    The game requires an agth code just like every damn new Syuntada game unfortunately.

  20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valvatorez For This Useful Post:


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 18 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 15 guests)

  1. fobboy,
  2. sandman2217

Similar Threads

  1. LOVELY×CATION2 Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: April 28th, 2017, 03:44 PM
  2. Hyperdimension neptunia V News/Updates/ Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: January 25th, 2016, 09:19 PM
  3. Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: July 8th, 2014, 01:58 AM
  4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: November 26th, 2012, 04:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •