[Texture] 4K skin diffuse initial pack

@plasticmind i am having issues with installing the 4k skin i installed it but for some reason i go to honey select it throws me to config screen and i cant get back to title screen cause where it should show the small window are you sure its just white i installed the older graphics and the test new one and then the 4k textures.

That happened to me when I installed the test one, that's simply not working. I've tried installing the new v.170503 and then the 4K 2.5c textures, and the opposite 2.5c textures and then the graphic patch v.170503 but both result in being unable to save a new character, the game freezes when I press save and I'm out of ideas.

That happened to me when I installed the test one, that's simply not working. I've tried installing the new v.170503 and then the 4K 2.5c textures, and the opposite 2.5c textures and then the graphic patch v.170503 but both result in being unable to save a new character, the game freezes when I press save and I'm out of ideas.

Rename your Config folder in UserData to something else and try to launch the game again.

True, but this is exactly why I investigated this: that's super inconvenient and a bit of a hassle. Trying out the old studio at various stages while reinstalling everything I discovered that without the graphics patch the old studio *will* be able to read the upgraded cards in userdata/chara (I actually assumed the chara_old folder was for the old studio, but apparently that's just a depository and a back-up). So I assume there's something in HoneyStudio_32_Data and HoneyStudio_64_Data (maybe in globalgamemanagers, though that's more speculation than insight on my part) that the patch overwrites which disables the old studio's intended ability to read the new cards.

Anyway, I just reported this because I couldn't find any information about this subject and I figured that others might want to know too why their old studio can't find their character folders anymore.
I have better question. Why cannot my Studio Neo see or read old Studio cards after using 4K Diffuse Test Patch?

I have better question. Why cannot my Studio Neo see or read old Studio cards after using 4K Diffuse Test Patch?

That's a good question, I honestly don't know. My Studio Neo can read and load both old and new character cards. Does your installation at least show and load the updated cards as they should?

That's a good question, I honestly don't know. My Studio Neo can read and load both old and new character cards. Does your installation at least show and load the updated cards as they should?

Yes. No problem loading Neo cards. But before I patched game I could see old cards on list and load with "Load (old)" on System Menu. Now only see Neo cards on lists.

Yes. No problem loading Neo cards. But before I patched game I could see old cards on list and load with "Load (old)" on System Menu. Now only see Neo cards on lists.

because of previous graphic patch, i think. i fixed that problem with clean install and using last 4K patches only.

I do not understand. Can you explain? I patch with last patch released which was test version on 5-3-17.

if you used this patch after dlc ( (161231DLC)HoneySelect Graphic Patch ver.170407 or lower than (170428DLC)HoneySelect Graphic Patch ver.170501(test version) ) , game version will be 1.00 and dlc functions will not work or like that . thats why you need clean install for fix problem ( that is my solution and i tested it ).

I do not understand. Can you explain? I patch with last patch released which was test version on 5-3-17.

or replace orginal files ( which same named files in (161231DLC)HoneySelect Graphic Patch ver.170407 or which u used) and install last graphic patch.

The graphic patch is still working in the main game, but completely broken in the neo studio too.

hi, is it possible to make the background image display on studio ? thanks

Hey, my male faces are coming out extremely dark in relation to the rest of their skin. Any advice?

2017-05-12.png

So does the latest 4k diffuse pack work with the two new FACE TYPES yet? Or still just the old set of face structures?

Hello I could use some help with the 4k mod.

I have installed it and everything, yes I did use the test version but no matter what I do the face is simply not the same, but in lower res.

The body works just fine but the head does not and other people seem to have this issue aswell.

Any suggestion on what to do?
View attachment 15718

Hello I could use some help with the 4k mod.

I have installed it and everything, yes I did use the test version but no matter what I do the face is simply not the same, but in lower res.

The body works just fine but the head does not and other people seem to have this issue aswell.

Any suggestion on what to do?
View attachment 15718

Did you be sure to change your face to a 4K on as well? You have to change the body and the face. Hope that helps!

Did you be sure to change your face to a 4K on as well? You have to change the body and the face. Hope that helps!

Yes, I did change the face and body. Several times actually, even older versions and such etc.

However the face never change, only the body. But yes not sure what is wrong, its not working in the party DLC.

Last edited:
Is there an issue with plasticmind's 4k patch or mega link? I too am having issues where only Roy's DOA/misc character lips and eyeshadows work but the rest do not. I've tried reinstalling what I think is the last patch and no luck and the mega link is just flipping out when I try to fetch the most recent version

Is there an issue with plasticmind's 4k patch or mega link? I too am having issues where only Roy's DOA/misc character lips and eyeshadows work but the rest do not. I've tried reinstalling what I think is the last patch and no luck and the mega link is just flipping out when I try to fetch the most recent version

I mean, Im not sure but considering Roy imports use their own face meshes it's posible that the 4K textures don't work with it. You can always install only the graphic patch, and not the textures

After installing 2.5 texture patch, girls now have red blush on their cheek. Any way to turn it off ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.