[Texture] 4K skin diffuse initial pack

Here some more example, why I prefere more the previous graphic patch, instead the new linear redering mod.

jhT7k.jpg
wsMx.jpg
YBbr7Mz.jpg
D4CIA.jpg

But how I explained it some previous posts ago, that I unfortunately can't use the FK Items, with the older graphic patch.
All I just want is to be able, to use 4K textures and the FK Items as well. But with the graphical adjustments from that old graphic patch. :-/

What do you mean with FK items Futaboy ? Gimmicks ?

Let me tell what i think about the render examples.
LRE creates a real darkness. That is why i enjoy it. If you do not have real darkness you can not make correct lighting..
I think classic game lighting has "no reason" lighting. directional lights that has no source point. And so they do not look real.

I think LRE manual mode is excellent in your renders. With adding nice and careful light sources it will be completed. since it has a soft ambiance illumination .

Btw which is the map you used.? It looks very nice.. I did not see it before

And here is example of the shadows I have with all lights off And LRE on with a cubemap / and there is only one point light on the scene..

Another and more detailed shot :

I share this here cause it is also Plasticmind's post.. Maybe someone knows how to solve this shadow problem .

Last edited:
1.Here an picture to show you the FK items.

And here a picture, to show you the problem I have, with the graphic patch I use and the DLC 06/30 together.

By pressing the "anim" button, a box should actually appear. But in my case, it doesn't do it.

2. It could be that LRE produced real darkness, let are looking the girls and guys more realistic etc.
But it's still somehow annoying, if someone like Plasticmind is first creating an simple 4K mod, with some extended GFX qualities and which he updated it regularly.
Later he dropped the support for it, cause he's working on a new GFX project, where's mainly everything changed and it seems, that it is not really done.
He could also for example insert an on/off function, where you can by pressing the F7 button, to switch on/off the cinematic effects.

3. The map is from Ram-0-Ram's Tomb Raider Project: Tomb Raider Annivesary

1.Here an picture to show you the FK items.

And here a picture, to show you the problem I have, with the graphic patch I use and the DLC 06/30 together.

By pressing the "anim" button, a box should actually appear. But in my case, it doesn't do it.

2. It could be that LRE produced real darkness, let are looking the girls and guys more realistic etc.
But it's still somehow annoying, if someone like Plasticmind is first creating an simple 4K mod, with some extended GFX qualities and which he updated it regularly.
Later he dropped the support for it, cause he's working on a new GFX project, where's mainly everything changed and it seems, that it is not really done.
He could also for example insert an on/off function, where you can by pressing the F7 button, to switch on/off the cinematic effects.

But.. this FK items function you are talking about is from the latest official update of 06/30 ?

and you are also using the latest version of the Graphic Patch 170619, along with the Fix released by plastimind for version 06/30 ?

here the Graphic Patch HotFix for official DLC 06/30 https://mega.nz/#!wPI1nARY!mUg5MJ79ekX84m2g_tY30SfiS0f48-gNltOr7mKKqCY

Ps: why you use the old Graphic Patch version 170527..? the last Graphic Patch is the ver. 170619 + 06/30 DLC + plasticmind HotFix fo 06/30 DLC

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.