[Hentai game] [170428] [hibiki works] 新妻LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 [H-Game] [Crack for 1.05]

Re: [170428] [hibiki works] 新妻LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 [H-Game] [Crack]

a question

the protagonist have sexual experience?
It's not mentioned in Yuki's route, but I remember the protagonist saying it's his first time during Nono's first scene. He also says he never had a girlfriend before. He doesn't really act like a virgin though.

Reactions: claudius_I

It's not mentioned in Yuki's route, but I remember the protagonist saying it's his first time during Nono's first scene. He also says he never had a girlfriend before. He doesn't really act like a virgin though.

He became educated thanks to Purely X Cation & Pretty x Cation 1&2

Anyone can list what problems patch 1.02 fixed and what it messed up?
I'm stickin with patch 1.01 for now and not sure to update or not cuz been hearin ppl say 1.02 messed up things more. Only played Aiko so far, only probs I had so far was
The megane paizuri scene, where u can choose to make her wear glasses or not, no matter what u choose she wears it.
Also some swimsuit scene, u can choose between 2 diff bikinis, but in CG page has 4 diff bikinis

He became educated thanks to Purely X Cation & Pretty x Cation 1&2
Might be, especially considering how much focus on sex PURELYxCATION had. By the way, Nono's route is a real trip down memory lane for xCATION series fans, with visits to most of the towns of the previous games (PRETTYxCATION's Tokyo excluded). You can also hear a remix of one of the most memorable LOVELYxCATION themes during one of her home events.

Anyone can list what problems patch 1.02 fixed and what it messed up?
I'm stickin with patch 1.01 for now and not sure to update or not cuz been hearin ppl say 1.02 messed up things more. Only played Aiko so far, only probs I had so far was
The megane paizuri scene, where u can choose to make her wear glasses or not, no matter what u choose she wears it.
Also some swimsuit scene, u can choose between 2 diff bikinis, but in CG page has 4 diff bikinis
ver.1.02 Patch notes:
「次の音声が再生されるまで音声を停止しない」が正しく動作するように修正しました。
Continue playing voice until next voiced line error fixed.
「一つ前に戻る」機能で背景がずれる場合がある問題を修正しました。
problem with the background image alignment when using "back to previous" fixed.
ホイールの手前への回転で読み進みができるように調整しました。
You can now use the mouse wheel to advance.
一部UI上での操作感を調整しました。
UI adjustments.
立ち絵モードでの存在していなかった背景指定を消去しました。
The background options that don't exist in Pose mode were deleted.
雪ルートのお願いごとが達成できなかった不具合を修正しました。
Fixed problems with requests not being achievable in Yuki's route.
その他一部のイベントの発生条件を調整しました。
Other event conditions fixed.
As for what it messed up, the "Continue playing voice until next voiced line" option triggers an error during ecchi scenes, but you can just disable it when one starts.

I should mention I haven't had any crashes in v1.02, while v1.01 had the occasional "contact the authors" crash.

I've also noticed that the character's mouth moves during other people's lines as well as hers, but I'm not sure if that's specific to Nono's route, to the v1.02 patch, or if that was always there and I just didn't notice.

Reactions: Suziiki

Is this the last xCation series? why? they won't do anything more? will the company dissappear? damn I will miss them, this one of the very few classic datim sim still alive out there besides I love Lovely Cation artist I hope to see him around regulary.

Is this the last xCation series? why? they won't do anything more? will the company dissappear? damn I will miss them, this one of the very few classic datim sim still alive out there besides I love Lovely Cation artist I hope to see him around regulary.
They did say this would be the last xCATION game, but I doubt this will be the end of hibiki-works. I guess they just want to try out another style. As for Iizuki Tasuku, the artist, I wish to see him in more games as well.

I have some problem here. i'm still in the prologue here i take Honoka to the park hile eating ice cream suddenly the voice of unknown woman then Crash!
Can someone please help me with these problemView attachment 15463

I have some problem here. i'm still in the prologue here i take Honoka to the park hile eating ice cream suddenly the voice of unknown woman then Crash!
Can someone please help me with these problemView attachment 15463
I can't see your attachment, can you describe your crash in more details?

i found many new bug that wasn't in 1.01 update before, some of them was :
- option when we want to choose what item we want to get (on the map), at the lovely call (on the start game and at the option), when we want to choose H scene, and other window that we need to choose item or other thing (with scroll on the right side). it's like there are some white screen on there that actually need to be invisible or on the background but get to the front after update.
- when i start the game there is no image at the title screen but if you move the cursor to the place of start game (continue, load, option, extra, etc) you can choose it, and after that the screen back to normal (you can back it to the title screen with no error).

i don't know with other ppl but this 2 was the thing that i found after just update it to 1.02 (right now still on the aiko 2nd years), maybe some other ppl can tell what other bug that they found
Note: Sorry for my bad english :)

They did say this would be the last xCATION game, but I doubt this will be the end of hibiki-works. I guess they just want to try out another style. As for Iizuki Tasuku, the artist, I wish to see him in more games as well.
I have a feeling it is the end of Hibiki-works as a brand as soon they will get restructured into the akabeisoft3 staff... well as for Iizuki Tasuku, he did went freelance at some point before maybe he's still freelance

Critical Error : Addr 73cf2482 Code e06d7363

I have a feeling it is the end of Hibiki-works as a brand as soon they will get restructured into the akabeisoft3 staff... well as for Iizuki Tasuku, he did went freelance at some point before maybe he's still freelance
He's always been a freelancer. I hope we'll have Yuki's clone on his next project.

Critical Error : Addr 73cf2482 Code e06d7363
If the error isn't persistent, you can simply ignore it. The game is still prone to random crashing after the latest update.

no i mean the game suddenly stopped working and i'm shut out from the game. i've tried to play the game many times and it always stuck at the same place

Guys, do you have problem with fullscreen option?
Mine's kinda broke, like it doesn't have antialiasing. Some VN's (like guilty) have 4 option for fullscreen and only one of them is working, the other option have same result like this. Is there any of these option in this VN? Or any fix for these?

And FYI I install the HQ Patch and my res is 1366x768
Untitled1.pngUntitled.png

Last edited:

You know, a few days ago I wouldn't have believed you, but after finishing the game last night, I looked around the web for some comments on the game. I've been avoiding those so far in case of spoilers, but what I found was... for the most part complaints about bugs. The game is currently hovering around 60 on EGS which is extremely low, considering the users' tendency to overrate titles recently.

Releasing the game right before Golden Week and not fixing it in time may have been a fatal move. I could be bold and say most of the bugs are probably from the rushed switch of engine, as the demo had none of the more serious bugs. I imagine it's a decision most likely originating from the higher-ups at AkabeiSoft2, to implement the DRM scheme, but I can't deny it certainly hurt the studio's reputation. Still, there's certainly some responsibility on their part and delaying the game for a month wouldn't have been such a bad move in retrospect.

Now, I agree that it's not the best xCATION game (LxC2 still remains undefeated). Some parts are better that others, and the difference in writing between routes is striking (poor Aiko got the short end of the stick). I liked it, but I understand that the game doesn't offer much given how much it asks to endure as far as bugs. Given the critical reception so far I wouldn't be so surprised anymore if the parent company pulled the plug on the studio and reallocated the staff to their other developers. I hope it won't come to that.

no i mean the game suddenly stopped working and i'm shut out from the game. i've tried to play the game many times and it always stuck at the same place
Is that at the very beginning, before you even meet one character with a sprite? After skipping through the prologue 4 or so times I can't remember the exact chain of events. If you can't even see a character before a crash, it's probably a bug with the emote engine, in which case there's not much to do. If you can see character sprites and are just stuck in this particular location, I can upload you a save past it if you want, just tell me the (in-game) date you'd like.

Guys, do you have problem with fullscreen option?
Mine's kinda broke, like it doesn't have antialiasing. Some VN's (like guilty) have 4 option for fullscreen and only one of them is working, the other option have same result like this. Is there any of these option in this VN? Or any fix for these?

And FYI I install the HQ Patch and my res is 1366x768
View attachment 15482View attachment 15483
My fullscreen works fine, there's still some aliasing but it's certainly not as bad as in your screenshots.

My fullscreen works fine, there's still some aliasing but it's certainly not as bad as in your screenshots.

That's good to hear, and you know I try lowering my resolution to 1280x768 and surprisingly it fixed the problem . . .

I hope the next patch (if there's one) fixed this problem, lowering and increasing resolution just to play this VN is kinda troublesome for me.

Hi, installed the game today, all went fine until I tryed to apply the crack and got this error. Has anyone else encountered this error? Any solutions?View attachment 15489

In english it reads: Procedure entry point K32enumprocessmodules could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.

it's from year one april 2nd week. i've meet with one character (nono). and it doesn't have a problem. but it seems there's a problem with aiko. it's the moment when you meet aiko at the park for the first time View attachment 15492

it's from year one april 2nd week. i've meet with one character (nono). and it doesn't have a problem. but it seems there's a problem with aiko. it's the moment when you meet aiko at the park for the first time View attachment 15492

How about you try to turn off E-mote and try the scene above that you have error about
i mean sometime in my case after use HQ Patch when character sprite E-mote come out it will make a game a little lag but after the sprite come out there is no lag anymore (just a little before sprite come out)
maybe there is where the error come out, just some opinion

Hi, installed the game today, all went fine until I tryed to apply the crack and got this error. Has anyone else encountered this error? Any solutions?View attachment 15489

In english it reads: Procedure entry point K32enumprocessmodules could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.
Unfortunately, the crack will only work with Windows 7 and above. I guess you're still on Vista or XP. Apart from upgrading your OS there's not much to do.

Here's a save past that park scene : https://mega.nz/#!FihwEICD!s-8U-ftnsp8QOHMfp7sO6D8TGVTBBwkjf9MO_zKgicI
The saves are located in the "Documents\hibiki works\新妻LOVELY×C∧TION" folder.
Try to see if you can make it a bit further with it.

any alternate link for crack 1.02 ?, for unknow reason while i'm download it always "failed - Network error" at 99.26%...

omg!! Thank you very much! i've tried it and it seems for now there's no problem.. Thanks for your help!

Unfortunately, the crack will only work with Windows 7 and above. I guess you're still on Vista or XP. Apart from upgrading your OS there's not much to do.

I see, that is sad. Cock-blocked by my OS. I suppose the is no such thing as a patch for Vista users. orz
Was really interested in Yuki. Well, will save the game and play it in the near future I guess. Thanks for the info.!

I see, that is sad. Cock-blocked by my OS. I suppose the is no such thing as a patch for Vista users. orz
Was really interested in Yuki. Well, will save the game and play it in the near future I guess. Thanks for the info.!

Can say for certain, that error is related to Windows Vista,i had that quite a lot of times already, and decided to upgrade to windows 7, 2 days ago,(when i found out that Eushully newest game, is also going to be cock blocked -.-) and now it works.Unfortunately, as of late, many games come with some nasty protection system, and the only person cracking them, has ditched Vista support...It's also not only cracks that give this error...Alicesoft had dumped Vista Support way earlier than the other companies...their games since Tsumamigui 3, included, don't work on Vista.

Windows 7 Specs are pretty much the same as Vista, so aside from laziness, there really is no reason to not switch over, since from here on out, more and more stuff won't be working properly, as games requirements being released now, are for windows 7 and up..

Also, have used it only for 2 days, and already can tell, performance wise,it is WAY better then Vista.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?