[Hentai game] [170428] [hibiki works] 新妻LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 [H-Game] [Crack for 1.05]

Re: [170428] [hibiki works] 新妻LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 [H-Game] [Crack]

Thanks a lot for the share!

BTW; never played a game from these guys, does this one has a Harem Route or only individual Heroines?

Thanks a lot for the share!

BTW; never played a game from these guys, does this one has a Harem Route or only individual Heroines?
its lovey-dovey with a single heroine of your choosing then with more icha icha with your selected heroine for 1 year's worth of append disks

Re: [170428] [hibiki works] 新妻LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 [H-Game]

@Pixa
You're interested in finding a program called ITHVNR, it's a modified version of ITH that VNR supposedly uses, but is standalone and for some people works better than the default ITH, me included. It can hook into this VN all fine and it gives you two working outputs with a h-code for each, which you can use later in VNR. My VNR starts up and hooks up with this game's exe immediately after I used the "Add new game via its process" option, but the hooked text is always incomplete, something that has to be fixed for this whole ordeal to be worth it.

with hongfire being inactive right now is there any way i can reach it? or can you please kindly copy the /h code?

Re: [170428] [hibiki works] 新妻LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 [H-Game]

with hongfire being inactive right now is there any way i can reach it? or can you please kindly copy the /h code?

No one's made/shared their H code yet, last I checked yesterday before hongfire went down they didnt hav either. I suggest you play something else while waiting or go play as it is, if u knw romaji can atleast hear heroine voices lol

I really need a guide of some sort for LovelyxCation... I'm already in the "post-marriage" part and I have no idea which stats need increasing... and heck what item flags do I need to get

I really need a guide of some sort for LovelyxCation... I'm already in the "post-marriage" part and I have no idea which stats need increasing... and heck what item flags do I need to get
I'm not done with the game yet (still in November of Yuki's route, couple lvl8), but here's what I gathered so far. Obviously, BIG SPOILERS ahead if you care to find out the mechanics by yourself.

As far as I can tell, no stat really matter apart from stamina (体力) and dexterity (器用). These two can trigger some extended ecchi scenes. It seems most of the progress is done via items, or just through seeing events.

In the pre-marriage phase, I'd focus on getting some stamina and dexterity and gathering items related to the heroine. Stalking her whenever she appears on the map is a given.

In the post-marriage phase, you have four options:
- Rest at home, triggering an event with your wife. You'll need to trigger some of these, as they increase the couple level.
- Go out with your wife. Only go to places where you have events available (marked with an "!"), that'll increase your couple level. If none are available, it's best doing something else. Try to see if events get available regularly (just quicksave and quickload if there's nothing). Choosing this will sometimes trigger special dates (no map selection).
- Go out alone. Most of the shops will have "new" highly-stated items in this mode, and some of them fulfill the needs of your wife. They are available ONLY in this mode, you won't be able to get them by going out with your wife. Pay attention when she asks for something, and try to buy her the things she wants/needs.
- Invite to the bedroom. Pretty self explanatory. What is available depends on your current items and your couple level. Some of these are repeats of scenes that can occur naturally, but I'd clear them anyway.

Sometimes it'll rain, and you'll have the option to go out anyway. Doing this triggers an encounter with an old man that will give you items required for some ecchi scenes, as well as a hint for how to unlock the next one.

Couple level will raise on its own by seeing events, fulfilling your wife's requests or just staying at home with her.

As for what you need to do exactly, here are my notes for Yuki so far :

Yuki-Special Events
-April Week 1 : go out : flower watching
-September Week 2 : summer festival (automatic, need Yukata?)
-October Week 1 : go out : park date (need to see "birds" stay at home event?)
-Couple lvl8 -> Leisure Pool H-scene
-After school festival -> go alone to the station surroundings twice -> Maid Costume

Yuki-Item reaction
-Yukata (after yukata comment, before summer)
-Plastic Container (after comment about frozen food)
-Pencil Case (after study comment)
-Chouchou (after comment about hair)
-Spicy Snack (after comment about snacks)
-White Shirt (used in bath sex scene)
-Fukudanchou Koroshi (bookstore)
-Ventilator (after comment about heat)
-Book on home finance (after talk about finance)
-Picture Frame (after talk about contest)
-Telescope - triggers an event after staying at home

Yuki-may want?
-High Grade Meat
-Perfume
-Carry Bag

Yuki-Fortune Teller
-Underwear
-Swimsuit
-Glasses (couple lvl4?)

Yuki-Scene Bonus
-Morning Fellatio - Stamina 52 Passed
-Masturbation - Dexterity 41 Passed
-Sports Swimsuit - Dexterity 41 Passed
-Pool Shower - Stamina 56 Passed

Some very general tips:
  • Get your 体力 (endurance) & 器用 (dexterity) up to get more CGs.
  • Read the description of doable sex scenes to see what kind items to get.
  • When it's raining, go out and buy some adult goods (lol) & ask for hints too.
  • Get items relevant to your waifu's occupation & hobby to increase her affection (e.g.: telescope, pen case for Yuki). More affection = more doable sex scenes.

Good luck.

EDIT: Didn't see kzel's comment. Better follow his instructions as it's more detailed.

I'm already passed year 1 in Yuki's route I cant seem to get the Maid Uniform H-scene and I was late to get the Yukata so I cant get the summer Yukata H-scene yet
I just finished Yuki's route and since I'm missing the H-scenes I'll have to replay the route... :<

Last edited:

I'm already passed year 1 in Yuki's route I cant seem to get the Maid Uniform H-scene and I was late to get the Yukata so I cant get the summer Yukata H-scene yet
The description says ponytail + maid uniform. I suppose you need シュシュ (hair tie).

The description says ponytail + maid uniform. I suppose you need シュシュ (hair tie).
I got it but I think I'm missed a key event flag
at least I can be certain
Yuki gets pregnant by end of her route I'm not sure if the Append disk routes will head the prego H-scene route
If anyone wants to get Nono her key items so far as of this writing
Eye Mask and a Rubber Board
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kobatozero
and according to this writer Nono's couple affection is easy to increase...
PPS: Yuki's pool event is bugged so once you got the 3 Pool H scene events stop doing the H scenes there

Last edited:

Yuki gets pregnant by end of her route I'm not sure if the Append disk routes will head the prego H-scene route
If anyone wants to get Nono her key items so far as of this writing
Eye Mask and a Rubber Board
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kobatozero
and according to this writer Nono's couple affection is easy to increase...
PPS: Yuki's pool event is bugged so once you got the 3 Pool H scene events stop doing the H scenes there
I see, maybe another item is required. I haven't got that far though, since I bothered to listen to Yuki's every word. I love it when the VA matches with the character.

Thanks for the heads up!

View attachment 15373
I need help to translated the code to become H-code, this VN unicode is UTF-16 :confused:

address :
138CFBA8

Bytess :
25 6601300F

Opcode :
and eax,0F300166

comment :

the H code is : /HW

Last edited:

lI think endurance does not apply to all girls , I had it almost max and it did extend a scene but no new CG. I just cleared my first route a couple of minutes ago and I probably missed 2 scenes, I think I will wait for someone to release a walkthrough, not fun missing scenes.

Walkthrough

Currently only has one route done, but knowing them they'll have the rest up soon enough.

After playing eroges for such a long time, you start to notice some tiny nitpicks. For example, at least during the early game there seems to be quite a bit of repeating dialogue, which resulted from information about the heroine the MC gained during one of the map events, which - however - haven't been used during the determined events and vice versa. That's not an uncommon thing to be fair as Fureraba (and maybe other xCations) had similar issues which I think would have been hard to fix due to the conversation mode and its differnt topics.

As for walkthrough: Seiya-saiga has started working on it. As the owner is playing at a leasure pace, it should take around 1- 2 weeks. Currently Aiko's route is completed.

Hello i was spaming F5 on hongfire thread with h-code. This is what I get /[email protected] . It works and there are a lot of noise but it's readable. P.S. All thanks for aoyu18 from HF.

I'm fairly certain you need to have couple lvl 10 for the maid scene. I can't be certain since I failed and only reached lvl 9 by the end of her route, but that's the only thing I can think of. With the items in hand, the scene is unlocked in the menu but Yuki is not really fond of the idea, and the protagonist says to wait for the "right timing", that never came.

I'm not sure what event I missed, so I'll wait for a detailed walkthrough. I've unlocked all but one CG so that's the last thing left I guess.

Just letting people know that their official twitter says they are working on another patch to fix other bugs atm. Hope the game works better soon

has anyone got to try what ahan got out digging through the game code?
this is for aoyu's H code
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-game]-[crack]-604913/index2.html#post2694404
you will need TAHelper to filter out the "garbage" sprite load text to just get the actual text getting TAHelper if you don't have it is another issue if HF can't load then you have no other options to get TAHelper as it has no mirror downloads
for convenience sake I was able to get it from HF despite it was being dank slow
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qr9j7p5jwldlq36/TAHelper_1.1.5.2.rar
so here

Yuki's Maid H-scene can be unlocked if you meet the requirements
Level 9? couple point (its hard...) if couple points start with 0-9 that means 9 maybe level 10
Scrunchie events seen (there are 2)
acquired the maid uniform
@evalexp="f.メイド服でしたい失敗=true";☆☆☆f.雪_game_favor09_00@evalexp="f.雪_game_favor09_00=false";※行動選択画面に戻る

if the text hooker garbage has a say, other H scenes may have been acquired as well... so... to get her heart to 10 before end of January you may need to use those selection choices... welp

Last edited:
Reactions: Aznsomeone

I managed to complete Yuki's CG set at last (after 3 playthroughs on EASY).

Here's the general guide for completing Yuki's CG set on EASY mode, with assists from kzel & Algester (need further testings):
  1. Before marriage, increase your endurance (体力) & dexterity (器用) like a madman. Ignore other stats.
  2. Right after marriage, "go to bedroom" and choose the topmost scene. After getting the yukata (古典花柄浴衣), do the yukata scene (3rd scene from bottom) ASAP. After that, refrain from "going to bedroom" until you've maxed out Yuki's affection (10 hearts).
  3. After maxing out Yuki's affection, "go out alone" twice and visit the place marked with exclamation mark (!) to get the maid uniform and enable the penultimate repeatable sex scene.
  4. On Saturdays (days marked blue), "stay at home". On Sundays (days marked red), "go on a date". Visit places with exclamation mark (!) on your date. If there are none, go wherever you like.
  5. On rainy days, choose to "go outside" for a total of 4 times (until you've got the glasses), then "stay at home" for the rest of your life.
  6. When Yuki goes out with her friends, get old-school floral-patterned yukata (古典花柄浴衣), band-aids (絆創膏), scrunchie (シュシュ), & white y-shirt (ホワイトYシャツ) in that order. Other items marked "new" may give you extra dialogues, but no extra CGs.

Last edited:

Great upload! Judging by the company's past works, it will have plenty append disks!

I managed to complete Yuki's CG set at last (after 3 playthroughs on EASY).

Here's the general guide for completing Yuki's CG set on EASY mode, with assists from kzel & Algester (need further testings):
  1. Before marriage, increase your endurance (体力) & dexterity (器用) like a madman. Ignore other stats.
  2. After marriage, "go to bedroom" once in the beginning, "go to bedroom" once as soon as you've got the yukata (古典花柄浴衣), then refrain from "going to bedroom" until you've maxed out Yuki's affection (10 hearts).
  3. After maxing out Yuki's affection, "go out alone" twice and visit the place marked with exclamation mark (!) to get the maid uniform and enable the penultimate repeatable sex scene.
  4. On Saturdays (days marked blue), "stay at home". On Sundays (days marked red), "go on a date". Visit places with exclamation mark (!) on your date. If there are none, go wherever you like.
  5. On rainy days, choose to "go outside" for a total of 4 times (until you've got the glasses), then "stay at home" for the rest of your life.
  6. When Yuki is out, get: old-school floral-patterned yukata (古典花柄浴衣) & white y-shirt (ホワイトYシャツ) in that order. Other items marked "new" may give you extra dialogues, but no extra CGs.

Does that mean the couple level raises even if nothing happens when choosing "stay at home" or "go out with her" ? Because if all you do is stay at home and go out with her, you'll run out of events pretty fast...

Anyway, I restarted the game on EASY, followed pretty much the same path I had taken on NORMAL (except I got the telescope earlier, as it unlocks seasonal stargazing events by staying at home), and I got to level 10 by the end of December.

Final notes in case someone's interested :

Yuki-Special Events
-April Week 1 : go out : flower watching
-September Week 2 : summer festival (automatic)
-October Week 1 : go out : park date (need to see "birds" home event?)
-Couple lvl8 -> Leisure Pool scene
-After school festival -> go alone to the station surroundings twice -> Maid Costume (need to wait for couple lvl 10)
-December Week 3 : go out : muffler date (after knitting home event?)

Yuki-Item reaction
-White Board (after fridge comment)
-Yukata (after yukata comment, before summer)
-Plastic Container (after comment about frozen food)
-Pencil Case (after study comment)
-Chouchou (after comment about hair) & unlocks home event (w/ CG) in October/November
-Spicy Snack (after comment about snacks)
-White Shirt (used in bath sex scene)
-Fukudanchou Koroshi (bookstore)
-Ventilator (after comment about heat)
-Book on home finance (after talk about finance)
-Picture Frame (after talk about contest)
-Lobster
-Carry Bag -birthday present (get before January)
-Telescope - lots of home events, get early
-Food Supplement -unlocks additional home event
-Hot Plate -unlocks additional home event
-Video Game -unlocks additional home event
-Star Wars -unlocks additional home event
-Perfume -unlocks additional home event

Yuki-Fortune Teller
-Underwear
-Swimsuit
-Glasses (lvl4)

Yuki-Scene Bonus
-July - Morning Fellatio - Stamina 52 Passed
-Masturbation - Dexterity 41 Passed
-Sports Swimsuit - Dexterity 41 Passed
-Pool Shower - Stamina 56 Passed

Does that mean the couple level raises even if nothing happens when choosing "stay at home" or "go out with her" ? Because if all you do is stay at home and go out with her, you'll run out of events pretty fast...
When Yuki went out with her friends, I grabbed items marked with "new". I ran out of conversation topic around October. By November, the affection level is maxed out.

note with the blog is that Yuki's affection raises fast as you stay at home for some reason according to the writer
as you browse the map on the second phase of the game all the new items will have dialogues attached to them
however specific items can only be bought when you go out alone
I'll dig about what items can be available when alone or with Yuki... yes I'm concentrating on her... come on man a Slender JK wife only happens in eroge and h-manga stories

Yuki Post Marriage Critical events
2 Park Events
1 Library Event
1 Pool Event (4 Total if you count the 3 alternate H scenes)
1 Station Event (3 if you count acquiring the Maid Uniform)
1 Shopping Mall Event

Items of note
available with Yuki
Park
1 Ear Cleaner
1 Chopstick
1 Azuki bun?
Shopping Mall
1 4 layered storage container
Pool
1 Outer Muscle Supporter
Sea/Beach
1 special upscaled Sushi course
1 Burger
Super Market
1 Menchi Katsu
1 Deluxe Hamburger Bento
1 Wagyu Steak

if going out alone
Super Market
1 Lobster
1 Microwavable Plastic Container
1 Spicy snack
Library
1 Novel "Killing Deputy Leader"
Shopping Mall
1 Y T shirt
1 Yukata
1 Perfume
1 Hot Plate
1 Whiteboard
1 standing pencase (its a Kokuyo)
1 Financing book
1 Scrunchie
1 Telescope
1 Carrying Bag
Station
1 Picture Frame
1 Diet Pill
1 Fan/Ventilator
1 Band-aid
Rental Shop
1 Divinequest (Seikishi from Akabeisoft3)
1 SEED WARS

these items however are Important to Yuki (maybe a boost in the lover level)
Yukata (H-scene required)
Scrunchie (H-scene required)
Telescope
Carrying Bag
Y Shirt (H-scene required)

during the rain
you will acquire
1 "Battle Underwear"
1 Sporty Swimwear
1 glasses
going out the first time in the rain will activate the "adult shop" where you can acquire these items as you return to the shop during the rain

My Theory on raising to raise the relationship level to 10 in normal mode
questions pertaining to
how you like your partner
like em Old or Young
Confession Style
Romantic/Reserved, Casual/Young, or leave the discussion
How to treat Yuki?
as a Partner or as Family
may affect your ranking my hunch before you get married you should have at least 3 hearts already 1 heart per question?
ok you will get a premature end if you did fuck up (Protip: Don't you dare you say to her to stay as a "family")
so Young, leave it to her?, and partner should be the selection
however for Yuki's H-scenes only the white Swimwear is needed from the adult shop and you need to have dexterity to meet the bonus
the rest will just flow like normal if you don't have the "battle underwear" you get shimapan, if you dont get the glasses you have glassesless fellatio you will still need the stats to probably unlock the scenes to begin with but I'm not entirely so sure

Last edited:

Kinda odd that Yuki's affection raises faster if you specifically do NOT pay attention to her needs, and just stay at home and take her wherever you want around town. Though given her personality and stance on marriage, I guess it kinda makes sense, but I don't find that very satisfying. Considering her last ecchi scene is a maid (aka : servant), I can't help but wonder if that was intended all along...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]