[Hentai game] [170428] [hibiki works] 新妻LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 [H-Game] [Crack for 1.05]

Re: [170428] [hibiki works] 新妻LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 [H-Game] [Crack]

Kinda odd that Yuki's affection raises faster if you specifically do NOT pay attention to her needs, and just stay at home and take her wherever you want around town. Though given her personality and stance on marriage, I guess it kinda makes sense, but I don't find that very satisfying. Considering her last ecchi scene is a maid (aka : servant), I can't help but wonder if that was intended all along...
my Theory it has something to do with her upbringing, her family comes off quite rich making her sheltered so maybe thats it? a more indoorsey type of person not saying Hikki but close

Kinda odd that Yuki's affection raises faster if you specifically do NOT pay attention to her needs, and just stay at home and take her wherever you want around town. Though given her personality and stance on marriage, I guess it kinda makes sense, but I don't find that very satisfying. Considering her last ecchi scene is a maid (aka : servant), I can't help but wonder if that was intended all along...
Makes sense actually. She said herself that she found her home being by the side of the protag.
Ah, you mean those random dialogues? They are just that, random dialogues. I just bought us a tissue box then she said we're out of tissue barely half a day later.

my Theory it has something to do with her upbringing, her family comes off quite rich making her sheltered so maybe thats it? a more indoorsey type of person not saying Hikki but close
So you do need the scrunchie after all?

Makes sense actually. She said herself that she found her home being by the side of the protag.
Ah, you mean those random dialogues? They are just that, random dialogues. I just bought us a tissue box then she said we're out of tissue barely half a day later.

So you do need the scrunchie after all?
you saw the H-scenes so I dunno if she will use it in her maid outfit but the scrunchie events will have one of them ask you if you want her hair in a ponytail or not...

though I'm kind of disappointed the lack of H-scenes with torn tights... personally its a fetish but come on... Iizuki Tasuku... maybe I should tweet it to him to add it in one of the append scenarios...

Reactions: amaimono

@Algester Can you confirm whether band-aids are required for the yukata h-scene?
Ah never mind, they do give you alternative yukata h-scene.

As of now, I'll put the items of utmost importance as:
- old-school floral-patterned yukata (古典花柄浴衣) -> required to unlock yukata h-scene
- band-aids (絆創膏) -> required to unlock alternative yukata h-scene
- scrunchie (シュシュ) -> required to get a non-h CG
- white y-shirt (ホワイトYシャツ) -> required to unlock alternative bath h-scene

Item(s) of secondary importance:
- telescope (天体望遠鏡) -> gives the most extra dialogues

[...]How to treat Yuki?
as a Partner or as Family
may affect your ranking my hunch before you get married you should have at least 3 hearts already 1 heart per question?
ok you will get a premature end if you did fuck up (Protip: Don't you dare you say to her to stay as a "family")
so Young, leave it to her?, and partner should be the selection
I think you misunderstood her last question. She doesn't ask how she should be treated, she asks where she belongs. You can either say A) With me, or B) With your family. Obviously choosing the latter is not the best idea if you want to continue the relationship...

Share full save please and thank you...

^ You didn't bother to read one post in this thread, did you?
Anyways, I'm looking forward to playing this as soon as all the bugs are figured and ironed out. Yuki & Nono look like winners for me!

Sorry :)
that a side very confused where to turn of the public hair option? screenshot please...

Last edited:

I think you misunderstood her last question. She doesn't ask how she should be treated, she asks where she belongs. You can either say A) With me, or B) With your family. Obviously choosing the latter is not the best idea if you want to continue the relationship...
I was basing this off before I got the hook H-code... partly I was skipping the text already as it was my third time already checking it out

Patch 1.02 just got released, is someone going to mirror it?

ver.1.02 Patch notes:

「次の音声が再生されるまで音声を停止しない」が正しく動作するように修正しました。
Continue playing voice until next voiced line error fixed.

「一つ前に戻る」機能で背景がずれる場合がある問題を修正しました。
problem with the background image alignment when using "back to previous" fixed.

ホイールの手前への回転で読み進みができるように調整しました。
You can now use the mouse wheel to advance.

一部UI上での操作感を調整しました。
UI adjustments.

立ち絵モードでの存在していなかった背景指定を消去しました。
The background options that don't exist in Pose mode were deleted.

雪ルートのお願いごとが達成できなかった不具合を修正しました。
Fixed problems with requests not being achievable in Yuki's route.

その他一部のイベントの発生条件を調整しました。
Other event conditions fixed.

Download for 1.02: (Warning crack no longer works on 1.02)
https://mega.nz/#!NZ0gyRwR!hF7BoHX_HfPdvrtTpQS54BtBP7PcL-d-xTiim8rJXh4

Last edited:

you mean pubic hair, right? :)

anyway i'm waiting for patch 1.02 crack.

Sorry :)
that a side very confused where to turn of the public hair option? screenshot please...
You can change the option here :
29dzo7t.png

Crack for v1.02, by Mai :
https://mega.nz/#!hzRhSAiC!cZxdFKxRlxSoYF4uF_04G2KpWr1R-jjSAd5ImhW8P1s

does h-code works with 1.02 ?

the H code will need to be updated...
ok time to scrub I gave up playing in Normal mode and I now go into kimoi easy modo
I say the next patch should address the untimely end of audio loop... minor issue but eh...

The updated version of crack have been added.

H-code not longer work on version 1.02

Is there a chance to have a crack from 2DJGAME in the future?

Version 1.02 has a bug with background voices (BGV) causing an error message during ecchi scenes and messing up the sound afterwards.

You can avoid it by turning OFF the option to not skip voices lines by advancing the text (uncheck "次の音声が再生されるまで音声を停止しない" in Sound Settings).

After reading the latest changelogs, I must say I was wrong to assume the crack was imperfect, causing random crashes and problem with inputs. Apologies to mai for that. I've just completed Nono's route and it's currently very buggy. A big shame considering the relatively strong writing of this iteration.

Oh boy they said they fixed the skipping voice lines option but they made it worse lol

hmm weird that following Seiya-Saiga's guide for Yuki (yes he finally did it) has him get the Gossip Magazine... why... I didnt see anything else new
anyway general guide
just pump Stamina and Dexterity no matter whose route you are going to take these 2 stats is all that matters (Easy Mode only makes it easy by giving you 10 points on all stats as opposed to normal with 5)

hmm weird that following Seiya-Saiga's guide for Yuki (yes he finally did it) has him get the Gossip Magazine... why... I didnt see anything else new
anyway general guide
just pump Stamina and Dexterity no matter whose route you are going to take these 2 stats is all that matters (Easy Mode only makes it easy by giving you 10 points on all stats as opposed to normal with 5)
Seiya's guide mentioned that you get extra initial stats for completing a route. So if you're going to do Yuki's route on normal, finish the other girls' routes first.

If you're doing Nono's route, you also need to raise intelligence (知性) and food (フード).

I just completed Nono's route, on Easy. It was much easier than Yuki to get couple lvl 10, and I had about two months to spare doing nothing at the end... I still managed to miss a CG (first page, line 2, column 4) somehow. I encountered a couple of bugs as well, most notably some grey screens when there's a cut-in during some ecchi scenes.

The initial stats you get for completing routes only seem to apply when playing on Easy. Starting a new game now (with Yuki and Nono completed), I get 15 starting stats on Easy, but the standard 5 on Normal.

I think stats other than Stamina and Dexterity matter at least a little. My second run on Easy with Yuki, I started the second year with only two hearts, while I had three on my first run on Normal. The only difference was the items I had picked (focusing less on Knowledge and Culture the second time).

a question

the protagonist have sexual experience?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.
TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.