[Hentai game] [170428] [hibiki works] 新妻LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 [H-Game] [Crack for 1.05]

Re: [170428] [hibiki works] 新妻LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 [H-Game] [Crack]

Can anyone here access to VNR website :< ? looks like VNR can't hook anything now ; ~;

Can anyone here access to VNR website :< ? looks like VNR can't hook anything now ; ~;

VNR site is down for me too and updated VNR doesn't hook the game. Only option is to wait for somebody to create H-code, but don't get your hopes up, there were only a handful of people capable of doing this, most of them are not doing it anymore.

Sometimes i got an error with pop up message to contact the author, and after that some of my save was deleted.

can someone help me with this problem? NLC_error.png

I also got the error message after about 4 hours of playing (right in the middle of Yuki's first time, what timing...). No saves deleted though, maybe I was just lucky, or maybe it's because I don't use quicksaves. Note that after the game crashed with said message, "resume from last save" didn't pick the right one, so make sure you load your latest save manually (which can be confusing as each character has a different tab in the save screen).

Reactions: Nacht

Mouse wheel is not working, I don't mind clicking but I don't think that's normal for a VN Game of this caliber

Mouse wheel is not working, I don't mind clicking but I don't think that's normal for a VN Game of this caliber

Yeah thats definitely been bugging me too along with the voice skip thing, but being able to just play the game is good enough for me I guess.

Yes definitely. By the way just a while ago my saved data got deleted. but I think that's normal when you enter a route, am I right?

each heroine has their own save tab
"common route" also has it's own separate save tab
to get into a heroine route you need to see her at most? 3 times then you are locked to her save tab slots (12 slots per page and each tab as 10 pages so 120 * 4 = 480 save slots total)

Reactions: Bandanaguy

For some reason mine keeps giving me this error message... Someone please help...!!
View attachment 15324

For some reason mine keeps giving me this error message... Someone please help...!!
I can't see the attachment.

There was an edit by Mai, to address a crash issues some have been having with emotedriver. Apparently you need to turn off Data Execution Prevention. I personally don't have the issue but if someone does you may want to try it out.

You can find the setting in Computer Properties -> Advanced System Settings -> Advanced -> Performance (Settings) -> Data Execution Prevention. Just make sure it's only on for essential Windows programs only.

Save !!!!!!

anyone got a save file? thanks

I can't see the attachment.

There was an edit by Mai, to address a crash issues some have been having with emotedriver. Apparently you need to turn off Data Execution Prevention. I personally don't have the issue but if someone does you may want to try it out.

You can find the setting in Computer Properties -> Advanced System Settings -> Advanced -> Performance (Settings) -> Data Execution Prevention. Just make sure it's only on for essential Windows programs only.

got it fixed already....!!!

Last edited:

ITH is capable of hooking the game, it gives you two text addresses with the same output. The way that one works is that it copies the whole first sentence upon loading the game, then all the next sentences have only a cut out portion of them shown in the text hooker, i.e. part of the text gets lost in the process of text extracting. If you right click (to go to the options), then go back to the novel and click next sentence, you get it whole, but every next will again be incomplete. I reckon the issue is with how the .exe works after the modifications done to it by the crack, which means that the crack is the main issue here. This same issue was most likely present f.e. in Sukebe Elf Mori E, the crack attached by Gircelly had this hook issue, but the one presented by 2DGF later worked all fine.

I'm not sure how much looking for a different (custom/manual made) h-code will work, I think a better crack for the VN would be more effective at solving this issue. It'd be great if somebody bothered to make a different crack for this VN, that actually works better for the text hooker, but all we can do is hope, I suppose.

ITH is capable of hooking the game, it gives you two text addresses with the same output. The way that one works is that it copies the whole first sentence upon loading the game, then all the next sentences have only a cut out portion of them shown in the text hooker, i.e. part of the text gets lost in the process of text extracting. If you right click (to go to the options), then go back to the novel and click next sentence, you get it whole, but every next will again be incomplete. I reckon the issue is with how the .exe works after the modifications done to it by the crack, which means that the crack is the main issue here. This same issue was most likely present f.e. in Sukebe Elf Mori E, the crack attached by Gircelly had this hook issue, but the one presented by 2DGF later worked all fine.

I'm not sure how much looking for a different (custom/manual made) h-code will work, I think a better crack for the VN would be more effective at solving this issue. It'd be great if somebody bothered to make a different crack for this VN, that actually works better for the text hooker, but all we can do is hope, I suppose.

don't work for me...... and when i used crack from Mai(attached by Gircelly) in Sukebe Elf, ITHVNR and VNR work all fine

I had to use 2D's version back then when the VN just came out to get the hook to work properly. Simple ITH has issue attaching itself to this VN, but ITHVNR version (outside of VNR) attaches to it fine. Gives you two outlines that work, but the text is always incomplete. I could try playing with hook options and coding later, but I honestly think a "better" crack would do better.

I don't have any problem installing and playing this. Thanks girlcelly.

I had to use 2D's version back then when the VN just came out to get the hook to work properly. Simple ITH has issue attaching itself to this VN, but ITHVNR version (outside of VNR) attaches to it fine. Gives you two outlines that work, but the text is always incomplete. I could try playing with hook options and coding later, but I honestly think a "better" crack would do better.
I forgot but I remember the Demo also didnt work with ITHVNR so... it hooks but again not complete even your supposed method of trying to reload the setting menu also isnt perfect works but text is again cut-off even after the supposed line after checking the menu
I think the PrettyxCation games were also unhookable by default

I haven't had a problem reading any X Cation VNs with VNR before this one, but in either case, it'd be amazing if we could get the hook to work in this VN.

Anyone found a walkthrough yet?

Re: [170428] [hibiki works] 新妻LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 [H-Game]

i got a "cannot find game in online database" any idea how to solve the problem? (im using VNR)

can you please reupload the patch? or at least let me know where i can found it?

don't work for me...... and when i used crack from Mai(attached by Gircelly) in Sukebe Elf, ITHVNR and VNR work all fine

did you get any unhooked part using GC's patch?

Last edited:

Hrm wonder if there will be any update with the crack or the client to fix various bugs atm :) The skip already read is also not working for me.

Re: [170428] [hibiki works] 新妻LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 [H-Game]

@Pixa
You're interested in finding a program called ITHVNR, it's a modified version of ITH that VNR supposedly uses, but is standalone and for some people works better than the default ITH, me included. It can hook into this VN all fine and it gives you two working outputs with a h-code for each, which you can use later in VNR. My VNR starts up and hooks up with this game's exe immediately after I used the "Add new game via its process" option, but the hooked text is always incomplete, something that has to be fixed for this whole ordeal to be worth it.

we only need an H code at this point most likely but I'm lazy to open cheat engine and dig around the game's script code to make one (ideally thats what you do anyway) and last time I did it broke the eroge so... eh... with Hongfire down theres no other people to ask

game crashed on me during Yuki's "first" H-scene, a script error on Audio? but with Hibiki-work's website being IP-blocked I can't check on if the issue is present in the actual "non-pirated" game,
I'll observe it may have something to do with BGVs failing on loop call

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.
deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]