[Hentai game] [160826] [POISON] 姉妹W催眠 POISON FULLSET [H-Game] [Crack]

Re: [160826] [POISON] 姉妹W催眠 POISON FULLSET [H-Game]

crack please

hello friends any news about the crack?

I don't think the game check the key through internet so if we found only one it might work for all of us and no need for a crack anymore.

But finding a key is not so simple...

The protection is a hardened version of the one used by dlsite for several years.
The key is likely to be invalidated when you sell the game, or have activated for too many times.

You install and activate on 1st computer, then activate the game again on a 2nd computer, when you try to run the game on 1st computer again, it will ask you for key.
In effect you must be online to activate every time you run the game.

So it is quite unlikely anyone will share his own key, which prevent himself from playing it.
Or theoretically, the risk to get sued if you are located in Japan (or at least get your name or email or credit card blacklisted if outside Japan)

_They absolutely F*ck up denuvo but after 1/2 year :D
_Clearly, I don't think they "can't" but the problem IS :"They want to break this game or not - And how long can they make it ?" I am so sad :(

You surely don't know how severe the shortage for crackers is.
There is no "they". There is only one person in the whole "scene" who can bypass PlayDRM. The very same person who is probably moving away from cracking publicly, due to the unexpected worldwide exposure for cracking PSV games.

Anyone good with reverse engineering here can help with cracking the activation :( help out brothers here

My guess is, those kind of people don't play CG games.
Though, if anyone is capable, and is interested, join us, we have of keys for various PlayDRM games for you to try cracking.

Last edited:

Does anyone know where I can purchase the game digitally?

So there is no way to play the game without buying it now ? Another "denuvo" -_-

The protection is a hardened version of the one used by dlsite for several years.
The key is likely to be invalidated when you sell the game, or have activated for too many times.

You install and activate on 1st computer, then activate the game again on a 2nd computer, when you try to run the game on 1st computer again, it will ask you for key.
In effect you must be online to activate every time you run the game.

So it is quite unlikely anyone will share his own key, which prevent himself from playing it.
Or theoretically, the risk to get sued if you are located in Japan (or at least get your name or email or credit card blacklisted if outside Japan)

I didn't try to run the game offline, I will trust you on this. Thanks for explaining.

Anyway all we have to do is to wait and hope for a good surprise. I still want to belive ;)

i wish i were capable of cracking so i could join ftw's team :(

I hears that a crack is on 2ch but I can't find it.

*does the wishing-for-a-crack dance*

Notice this G-A-M-E "Hacker" Senpai <3

uh-oh.. mr flowertradewinds... can i cry here for a moment? T_T

This looked like a good game, sad to know that the protection can't be cracked. I don't have a international card so i will probably save the ISO somewhere and forget this game for now. If someone manage to crack this game in a couple of months or years i will play it if i still have interest. Thanks for trying to crack the game. I just hope this kind of protection don't become popular and they start using in a lot of games.

so all hopes are dead ? F*CK >:v

Just buy the game. Give up about the crack, this game can't be hacked by anyone.

Also for some people (like me) it's just impossible to buy because we don't know how :( unless there's store that is selling it in English and accept international payments...

Just buy the game. Give up about the crack, this game can't be hacked by anyone.

Also for some people (like me) it's just impossible to buy because we don't know how :( unless there's store that is selling it in English and accept international payments...
is funny that you say that that is exactly my case D:

DMM takes international payments well it does now anyways didn't used to a few years ago when I tried.
I'am from the usa I bought the game come out to 57 bucks.
Pretty good game kinda short though.
The demo I'd say is about 15% of the total game to give you an idea.
Wish it was as long as the other 2 games by poison but ohh well.

Last edited:

I trust that our good friends decrypt the game no locks that can not be opened if you know well about computer

@bill122 yeah, but who is good at computers and would take the effort to do this?.. time will tell, but i hope there would be someone! ^^

DMM takes international payments well it does now anyways didn't used to a few years ago when I tried.
I'am from the usa I bought the game come out to 57 bucks.
Pretty good game kinda short though.
The demo I'd say is about 15% of the total game to give you an idea.
Wish it was as long as that other hypno game by poison but ohh well.
How many gigabytes weigh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.