[Hentai game] [160826] [POISON] 姉妹W催眠 POISON FULLSET [H-Game] [Crack]

uhmmm no need for hcode... use agth only, i think it works well. (like if this helped!)

Last edited:
Sorry, what is gth? I have ITH2.3, ITH3.0(doesn't work), ITHVNR, Visual Novel Reader, all of them don't work..

por fin a disfrutarlo aunque a yo solo buscaba jugar el tipo que hacia hipnosis los demas no me llaman la atencion

Many thanks for the crack !

The game is a little short but good anyway. I like it.

@sael, the game folder has a "data" folder inside... put the crack inside the folder. (it looks a bit the same so you may have confused it)

Sorry, what is gth? I have ITH2.3, ITH3.0(doesn't work), ITHVNR, Visual Novel Reader, all of them don't work..

sorry i put space. anyway, it's agth... search google for that. it's an older hooker, i used that before ith.

how to run the game with crack?

I had a hard time make it work too, trying a lot of thing until it finaly work.

What I have done is :
- add crack_for_aneane.exe in the 姉姉W催眠 folder
- add rld folder in the 姉姉W催眠 folder and data folder
- add crack_for_aneane.exe in the data folder and rename it ExHIBIT.exe (rename the old one ExHIBIT.exe.old)

It work with this set up but I have some little bug while (strange thing in text and music stoping two times until the scene was over).

sorry i put space. anyway, it's agth... search google for that. it's an older hooker, i used that before ith.
this game can only be used the agth, I tried the ITHVNR, visual novel reader unsuccessfully and the only program that gave result was the agth

The crack double-crashes when I try to run it.
I mean, the application crashes and as soon as I close the error window, another one appears.

for the ones that experience problems.. have you guys tried reinstalling? (wish someone else could help you cuz i have no better advice) @sael try reinstalling first. then if it still fails, maybe you can send a screenshot of your:
-姉姉W催眠 folder
-data folder

see if we can help you out. this game's quite short but somehow i really like the way it's drawn...

Is it normal that my anti virus detected a virus, EXHibiT.exe? Is it a false detection?

Anyone mind helping me find that crack for ane again? I only find that one crack that's the same name as the game but it says it lacks libogg.dll and libvorbis.dll

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.