[Hentai game] [160826] [POISON] 姉妹W催眠 POISON FULLSET [H-Game] [Crack]

Re: [160826] [POISON] 姉妹W催眠 POISON FULLSET [H-Game]

I trust that our good friends decrypt the game no locks that can not be opened if you know well about computer

Sure someday but with the way things look now it looks months away.
I really couldn't wait that long.

How many gigabytes weigh?

It's the same size as the one included in torrent.
The full version is 5.3gb but thats all 3 Poison games.
The new game only about 1.22gb.
Which makes it the smallest shortest of the 3 games.

I'm sorry I'm a bit confused. Are all the games unplayable or just the new one?

if i'm not mistaken, this game and anim's new game... (they both have notes on the first post saying that crack isnt good yet)

Reactions: Chax32

Is there a chance this will be cracked eventually?
Is anyone even working on it anymore?

Is there a chance this will be cracked eventually?
Is anyone even working on it anymore?

I come here everyday hopping to see a crack.
We must not lose hope.

I come everyday, too :(

well, will be released maybe.

You can get get the game from Mikocon, tough you have to play it trough a virtual machine which sucks!

You download a virtual disk image with the game already installed on a windows 7. I am not sure how it works but i assume that the game was installed legally on a windows 7 then someone made a image of that windows 7 and shared it on the internet. It works very well the only problem I see with it is that you will have to setup all the programs like atlas on the virtual machine.

@milfboy if that's true then it's really good news. i personally think this poison game is worth the trouble of setting that up... but i think this game is a little short.. (havent played full version but judging from the size)

Reactions: dnceridderterre

You download a virtual disk image with the game already installed on a windows 7. I am not sure how it works but i assume that the game was installed legally on a windows 7 then someone made a image of that windows 7 and shared it on the internet. It works very well the only problem I see with it is that you will have to setup all the programs like atlas on the virtual machine.

so i can find this in mikocon? thank for the infomation

I searched in mikocon and I have found nothing by chance you will not have a link? Where can I find it

is it possible to upload it here or sum? for the ppl who dont have the needed points?

is it possible to upload it here or sum? for the ppl who dont have the needed points?

Please respect that we don't want private content published outside our private area. Thank you.
Furthermore, it causes future games more difficult to crack/bypass/decrypt.
You can buy the game from DMM or dlsite yourself.

Last edited:

very wel, i respect that, always enjoy the games you guys share, just thought id ask.

Anyone have played let me know is this game worth 60$? I might buy it if it was around 20$ but 60$!? And i intend to get SC2 Trilogy as well.

although i havent played the game, i actaully think this game is good. so if you really cant resist, i wont be surprised if you buy this one. what's the sc2 trilogy? it would've been better if u explain that first.. :( if you mean this game and the other two games of poison... it may be worth it if POISON remake both of their games in there... (but im dunno if they really did or not)

ranting here: I REALLY REALLY REALLY WISH that POISON would remake their 母娘催眠~オヤコサイミン~ game... i just re-played it and found that the game is good, but the art is VERY VERY lacking... example, for scenes like talking and kissing/caressing, that would normally take 2 cgs to show(one h cg, one not), but they only show one non-hcg for that... not sure if other people agree though.

sc2 trilogy is just an another game at the same cost of 60$, so i can only afford to buy one of them. Guess i will have to get this later if there won't be any crack soon.

Just get sc2 man, so much worth it. This kind of games come and go, Starcraft is eternal.

i just waiting playable version...

by the way, this game's title is not 姉妹W催眠. it's 姉W催眠. (elder sisters)

CRACK
゙サ━━━━⊂(゚Д゚⊂⌒`つ≡≡≡━━━━!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.