[Hentai game] [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の妹のも~っと!エッチしまくりな毎日~ + Tokuten + Naked Patch + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Serial] [No DVD Patch]

Re: [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の妹のも~っと!エッチしまくりな毎日~ + Tokuten + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

How do i use the no dvd patch

Re: [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の妹のも~っと!エッチしまくりな毎日~ + Tokuten + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

I sometimes difficult to distinguish movie genre or not :gakuran_faith:. I like guessing this genre has movie and it is true.

you only use copy+paste for play game, copy in the game that you already installed and you use [NoDVD Patch] and its will work. have a nice play game

T1gwOhz.png

Ihpva9F.png

OpeMs08.png

I keep getting these windows when I run the .exe
HELP D:

the install key wont register after 3 atempts it wont work ive downloaded everything and it still dosent want to install

I agree. you get another secruity stop and cannot proceeed

anyone really get this game to work?

Just use the nodvd "[No DVD Patch] [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の" from first post by me need it to add .rar to extract it. And run your os in japanese region setting.

Use the key: 俺の妹がこんなにエロい

dude set your system locale to japanese otherwise you'll keep getting this error
to set system locale to japanese
control panel>clock language region>region>administrative>change system locale and select japanese

dude set your system locale to japanese otherwise you'll keep getting this error
to set system locale to japanese
control panel>clock language region>region>administrative>change system locale and select japanese

With your help I solve 1 problem, but when I throw the game, it opens the menu of winrar and asking me to enter a password. I try to use 俺の妹がこんなにエロい and 32DP-NVUZN9-HDSCLF-XTQQRE-MRA9A3 but the result is the same as my 2nd screenshot.

Sorry for my english :3

With your help I solve 1 problem, but when I throw the game, it opens the menu of winrar and asking me to enter a password. I try to use 俺の妹がこんなにエロい and 32DP-NVUZN9-HDSCLF-XTQQRE-MRA9A3 but the result is the same as my 2nd screenshot.

Sorry for my english :3

use the no dvd patch shared by gricelli in the first post ..as for the installation key..well it seems correct try again maybe

When I use no DVD patch:

"This application cannot run on your PC
To find a version for your PC, inform you with the software publisher"

It's because of Windows10 ? I have no problem when I download other eroge, only those of Moonstone Cherry don't work (Imouto Paradise 2, Demon Buster,...).

hello
i need help on installing this game i downloaded the torrent and the attached mds file
do i need to extract the rar file that contains the iso and rename it ? if so how do i add the mds file to it ?
i would really appreciate the help guys

p.s: i have read the instruccions but nothing works

thanks.

Hello,
I managed to get the game to install and get to the start menu so installation seems to have went well, but there seems to be an issue with my main menu. Every time i press start, or any button on the keyboard, it sends me back to the intro video over and over again. Anyone have a fix for this?

hey how did you managed to install the game ? when i use the mds file and rename the iso DAEMONS tool can´t get the image

I'm having a problem with installing the game! Please look at pictures and tell me what I'm doing wrong ;(
1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG

Other Info: I'm using Alcohol 120% to mount the .mds. I am using 俺の妹がこんなにエロい as the install key for all blanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]