[Hentai game] [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の妹のも~っと!エッチしまくりな毎日~ + Tokuten + Naked Patch + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Serial] [No DVD Patch]

Re: [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の妹のも~っと!エッチしまくりな毎日~ + Tokuten + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Serial]

View attachment 2560

Have ask freenet uploader to make a new mds file and here is it.
Have test and works with serial and new mds file that have RPMS.

thank you very much :) it also works if you already installed the game using the ISO, just change the iso file to mdf and mount the mds file you found (similar to what was mentioned earlier in this post by celeb-doctor

Re: [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の妹のも~っと!エッチしまくりな毎日~ + Tokuten + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Serial]

And here I was searching in Russian forums how to crack Starforce...Oh well.

ak8h11.jpg

thank you very much :) it also works if you already installed the game using the ISO, just change the iso file to mdf and mount the mds file you found (similar to what was mentioned earlier in this post by celeb-doctor

Have not found it have made a request for it on freenet by the user that have made the iso file and here is it.

How do you convert it from an iso to a mds file?

created scsi driver with daemon tool, selected rmps option, restarted the pc and tried to mount the file..."unable to mount, file not accessible" :(
what am i doing wrong?

I think you gotta use the other Imopara2 torrent. It has the preferred CD format.

How do you convert it from an iso to a mds file?

just rename the file.

View attachment 2560

Thanks, I got it working. Once I have obtained a new mds having RPMS I know what to do the rest. Burning using Alcohol is always my solution just like 放課後エロゲー部. People can go though the url I posted regarding how to start 放課後エロゲー部.

If you don't waste a DVD, then a guy called keymaker has been trying to create a full crack, so you can wait for that.

I'm going ahead and enjoy this paradise :D

View attachment 2560

It works,THXsss XD.

I simply changed the iso extension to mds (in other words, renamed the file). Game works now.

its working, aaaa i'm so stupid...that should have been the first thing to try but instead i thought it was too simple to be true T_T
thx for the help guys :D

So I converted the iso to mdf, and mounted the new mds file, but when checking the disc, the same error still pops up. What is the RPMS that you guys speak of?

Please upload 立ち絵の裸パッチ(Standing CG Nude Patch) in present of official site enquete.
It's so cute and sexy. :)

Is it just me or are the animations broken?... They don't animate smoothly, they just return to beginning of animation pretty roughly. Kinda like stop go stop go stop go. (In gameplay mode)

anyone found the patch yet?

Unless someone has a solution to the busted animations, there's no point in anyone grabbing this.

Does this game even have many animated scenes? Doesn't seem like it'd be much of a big deal.

Does this game even have many animated scenes? Doesn't seem like it'd be much of a big deal.

It is quite a big deal as the animated scenes in this are the ones that're the vocal point of the ero scenes. They're broken so bad that you can't even enjoy them.

Its easy!
1.Change name imopara2.iso to imopara2.mdf
2.Put on No dvd mdf on same folder of imopara2.mdf
3.fun

It is quite a big deal as the animated scenes in this are the ones that're the vocal point of the ero scenes. They're broken so bad that you can't even enjoy them.

Well it's not like the animations in the first game were all that great either. They weren't really a factor there, imo.

And unless they increased the amount of animated scenes by a factor or 3 or more, I doubt it's much of a factor here either.

Re: [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の妹のも~っと!エッチしまくりな毎日~ + Tokuten + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Serial] [Guide]

The animations worked fine for me, I didn't do nothing special just updated my daemon.

lYbmIEp.gif

Re: [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の妹のも~っと!エッチしまくりな毎日~ + Tokuten + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Serial] [Guide]

Then thats' probably a codec issue.......

Re: [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の妹のも~っと!エッチしまくりな毎日~ + Tokuten + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Serial] [Guide] [No DVD Patch]

Hmm... I seem to keep getting an error when loading it. But I guess I'll wait a while longer it seems to be working for others so I'll be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.
deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?