[Hentai game] [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の妹のも~っと!エッチしまくりな毎日~ + Tokuten + Naked Patch + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Serial] [No DVD Patch]

Using Windows 8 and the Codec Tweak Tool does the job just fine. I see no hassle for disabling the LAV filter when you play the game then re-enabling it when you're done. That's up to you to remember, of course.

I seem to have a problem that's not been mentioned yet :s I can install and start the game fine, using the crack, however when I press the actual start button to start a new game, instead of starting the game, it just plays the opening video of the game. I've not found a way to bypass it at all :s. it also seems to just happen when I click "start" or right click anywhere. I can click the "exit" and "system" buttons fine.

Re: [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の妹のも~っと!エッチしまくりな毎日~ + Tokuten + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Serial] [Guide] [No DVD Patch]

There are 3 filters:

the splitter read the file from the disk, demux the various streams and feed every stream or the one you choose (multiple audio, subtitles, fonts) to the appropriate filters; this filter is related to the file container and not the video/audio codec: es: .mpg .avi .mkv .ogg .ts , etc.

the video codec just decompress the stream coming from the splitter and output an uncompressed video to the next stage that can be one of the video render (a window or a fullscreen windows that operate on your desktop/vga/monitor); the video codec is related the compression format, es: h264 , divx, mpeg2, xvid, windows media, realvideo, etc.....

the audio codec it's the exact for the video codec but for audio.

now let's answer the question:
The ingame videos are encrypted, i don't know if the game use his own splitter or not; i don't know if the splitter filter is the cause of the problem, most probably not.
If the game ask to windows fo the decompression, the compatible codec with the highest merit is choosed (compatible mean that: the fourcc is in supported form the codec filter, the input pin is compatible with the output of the splitter, the out pin is compatible with the input of next stage).

you have two option:
Disable the splitter filter or tell to the splitter filter to not open mpg files.
Disable the codec filter or tell to the codec filter to not decode mpeg1 and/or mpeg2 video stream.

I usually prefer to tell the filters what format has to decode.

You have installed the LAV filter manually or you have installed one of the latest CCCP; this mean that you have in your start menu all that require to tell the filters on how to act!

Find on your menu the links to LAV Video Settings and LAV Splitter settings (most probably the issue is related only to the video codec part) and open them. Depending on the installation method you need the find the appropriat elocation, like inside the CCCP folder if you got them via CCCP.

I think it's easy now, just check the format table and disable the mpeg1/2 , done.

------------

The worst case: you have deleted the links from the start menu:
I this case i prefer to choose between two options:

Get a tool to manage the merit of the filters, and set lav to below normal; this tell windows to try other filters first.

or

locate LAVSplitter.ax and LAVVideo.ax on your disk , open a command prompt and get there, open they settings panel with
rundll32 LAVSplitter.ax,OpenConfiguration
and
rundll32 LAVVideo.ax,OpenConfiguration
inside the command prompt.

i suggest to not disable or unistall filters because the will always serve to decode other formats and any filter has his unique features, but just choose with those settings what they have to do or not; also disabling LAV leave CCCP unsable because there are no other filters included and mpc must relay to what other is available on the windows side.

Sorry, i won't give any support to Wincrap 8.

helpful analysis, I fixed the broken anime by changing the MPEG2 splitter.

for this game, it seems that the ingame videos are not encrypted

Re: [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の妹のも~っと!エッチしまくりな毎日~ + Tokuten + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Serial] [Guide] [No DVD Patch]

Interesting information, so the problem is not the codec but the splitter?
It's well know that the splitters that came with mplayerHC and lav codecs (ffdshow doesn't provide splitters), won't work well as the system windows7/xp splitters for .mpg .ts .wmv and related, (in xp need to update wmplayer to get a recent quartz.dll).
The commonest issue is that when you get random mpeg videos from internet, you can't navigate well with the position cursor.
And i also think that the video is encrypted, and the problem is while sending the decrypted data to the filter instad letting it reading from file;
Or the opposite, the data is encrypted inside the mpeg, so the (lav) splitter read data from the files and send the stream to a decrypter placed between the splitter and the codec;
but we don't care how, while the game is playing fine.

The crack has been released. Thanks to Celly-dono.
You can download in the first page on attachment files or click here

1. Install the game normally using daemon.
2. Insert installation Key to install.
3. After finish, extract the crack and copy to the destination folder where the game installed.
4. Run the crack (imopara2.exe)
5. Enjoy the game ;3

http://puu.sh/3vyhg.jpg this happens whenever i try to use the no dvd patch help pls >.<

http://puu.sh/3vyhg.jpg this happens whenever i try to use the no dvd patch help pls >.<

Are you using windows 7 64-bit?
I dunno if the crack will work on 64-bit.
The crack works on 32 bit OS system.

Are you using windows 7 64-bit?
I dunno if the crack will work on 64-bit.
The crack works on 32 bit OS system.

yea my computer is 64 bit do you have a crack for 64-bit? x.x

Can someone tell my why the serial key dont work?
And no I can't upload a pic to show for some reason, but I have tried everything on this tread but can't install the game
since the serial key seems to be wrong...

If you get a small windows with an error, you can use winspy++ to grab the text, then use you preferred translator the read the error message.

Well that didnt work :( it didnt come up, but of what I lknow it says something about wrong key, which seems strange.

Please can anyone tell me that how to remove a naked patch or how to disable it? Because I would like to see girls s' clothes while playing this game.

I have a problem! Could you please help me to solve it? is.PNG

Des not affect 18+ products; the manga mentioned the article is related to this game but intended for general public;
now i'm really curios about the manga, i di a search it just now for any scanslation but no success.
note that the manga can still sold but to adults only

This is not a first, happened also to Aki Sora but that was different, the key in that case was because the anime depicted sex at school.
Yosuga/Haruka no Sora was examined at the same time but didn't got banned; but this time is done for....

Hi guy, I am using the Codec Tweak Tool for the animate problem, but the direct show filter button is not accessible, so what is the problem? The animate in the game is busted

That link, 404 error.
Doesn't someone have that?(imopara2.exe for 64bit Windows7)

Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!scgRwBzZ!Q8wu9r5rJl8EO0CXSbWfrM-pelNXYzUWL9kVAVZoKqM

Reactions: bluehope

Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!scgRwBzZ!Q8wu9r5rJl8EO0CXSbWfrM-pelNXYzUWL9kVAVZoKqM

thanks a lot!!

domo minaa, im new here
wanna ask is there a patch to remove the censorship?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.