[Hentai game] [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の妹のも~っと!エッチしまくりな毎日~ + Tokuten + Naked Patch + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Serial] [No DVD Patch]

Re: [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の妹のも~っと!エッチしまくりな毎日~ + Tokuten + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Serial] [Guide] [No DVD Patch]

The crack has been released. Thanks to Celly-dono.
You can download in the first page on attachment files or click here

1. Install the game normally using daemon.
2. Insert installation Key to install.
3. After finish, extract the crack and copy to the destination folder where the game installed.
4. Run the crack (imopara2.exe)
5. Enjoy the game ;3

Reactions: BleuBerrie
Re: [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の妹のも~っと!エッチしまくりな毎日~ + Tokuten + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Serial] [Guide] [No DVD Patch]

I also have busted animation issues, this kind of problems also happened to me in previous moonstone games, no solutions found by now, hope someone can help with this.

---------------
edit:

in cg view mode, no problem.

but in scene mode, videos do not play smoothly, play orginal file with KMP, no problem.

Last edited:

I also have busted animation issues, this kind of problems also happened to me in previous moonstone games, no solutions found by now, hope someone can help with this.

---------------
edit:

in cg view mode, no problem.

but in scene mode, videos do not play smoothly, play orginal file with KMP, no problem.

^ This exactly.
Updated Daemon Tools, still does not work.

See that's the thing BiriBiri. (Couldn't resist the Avatar made me say it. x'3) Upon doing those steps I run into trouble when going onto step 4 for some odd reason but I'll try again. x'DD Maybe I'm just derping badly here, who knows. *Hangs shoulders in shame*
(Also on a side note is that Mugino I'm seeing in your siggy...? Did she finally hit the anime? o.O)

...... WOW! Okay I finally got it I feel so dumb sorry. x'DD Thanks~~~~ XDD

Yeah, about the animations.. it's sure epic but a little messy on sequences.
Let's say we have a gif image but the frames ordinal are mess, so they looks chaotic.
Ex. the sequence originally 1,2,3,4 1,2,3,4 ... but it stuck on 1,3 1,3 1,3 and repeated again.
Maybe there is some problems or lack of testing before it saled.. i wonder.

Is it possible there's a patch released to address the issue?

i cannot get this to work.. the serial is not working. :( help!

i cannot get this to work.. the serial is not working. :( help!

You don't need to insert serial key to play anymore.
Just try this:

1. Mount the mds file and install the game generally using daemon
2. Insert Installation Key : 俺の妹がこんなにエロい
30483794.jpg

3. Wait for installation..
55577171.jpg

4. Click Finish, without check on the checkbox.
61934461.jpg

5. Extract [No DVD Patch] [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の.RAR, you can download Here
That's it the crack, copy and replace the "imopara2.exe" to where your game installed.

6. Run the crack "imopara2.exe" to play.
50723145.jpg

Reactions: Saffis

1662994-3YRCKR7.jpg

Well damn, I didn't realize Imopara2 casts are offspring of the first game casts until I reached this.

MC from the first game went full imouto harem route. Each imouto has one daughter with the exception of Aya who has both Imopara2 MC and Momoka which make up the entire casts of Imopara2. Getchu didn't mention any of this and I though they're in a different universe.

Thank you based Moonstone Cherry for giving us 2 generations of full-blown wincest.

Last edited:

Ah, so that's the plot. Still downloading, but from the summary on VNDB I assumed it must be set the following summer after the first game or something, but I couldn't work out why Koharu had suddenly appeared to have aged several years and Michika had large breasts. Makes sense now.

@Neko: "That's it the crack, copy and replace the "imopara2.exe" to where your game installed."
this is where i get lost.. do you mean replace the imopara2.exe (delete the exe?) with the crack? but for me, the crack is not a clickable/executable file, so i'm confused.
sorry for the questions, i'm usually really good at installing these eroge;;

@Neko: "That's it the crack, copy and replace the "imopara2.exe" to where your game installed."
this is where i get lost.. do you mean replace the imopara2.exe (delete the exe?) with the crack? but for me, the crack is not a clickable/executable file, so i'm confused.

Open the file with winrar, and extract the crack.
I was also confused when someone post the same file format in another eroge.

Open the file with winrar, and extract the crack.
I was also confused when someone post the same file format in another eroge.
ooh, i see!
i'll see if that works. thanks so much for your fast reply! :)

For those who have burst animation problem, it's the codec issue. Use CodecTweakTool to temporary disable directshow filters. In my case, it's the LAV splitter. Disabling mpeg and mpegts in the Input Formats in LAV Splitter Configuration solves the problem.

Reactions: chrno94 and Neko

My bad.
I meant extract the rar file using winRAR, inside the rar is the crack "imopara2.exe", copy it to the game folder you installed.
Just replace the old one. Run the crack that you copied in the game folder. And that should resolve your prob.

For those who have burst animation problem, it's the codec issue. Use CodecTweakTool to temporary disable directshow filters. In my case, it's the LAV splitter. Disabling mpeg and mpegts in the Input Formats in LAV Splitter Configuration solves the problem.

Thanks. The animation goes smoothly ;)

Fixed issue.. I just had to disable LAV, period, not MPEG and MPEGTS separately.

Last edited:

i got it all working! thanks, guys! ♥

Thanks a lot :D

Tried for a good 45 minutes fiddling with codecs trying tons of combinations but with no luck. Guess I'll just have to deal with it.

I don't recall having this problem with the first game. You'd think they'd make a patch or something.

1 Get a tool to handle codec merits
2 Use graphedit with any mpeg file to see how filters are connected
3 Lower the merit of the filters you see appearing on the graph until you get graphedid to use the deafult windows filter.

edit:merit is a priority level, that choose what filter try first when you have installed multiple filters that can decode the same format; you have to point to the filter that decode mpeg , and sametime (when skipping or navigating inside a video cause problems) on the filter that split audio/video strema from the original file; also check/disable unneeded filters that are loaded pointless like same drm or extra effect.

A simple audio/video mpeg without subtitles require only 5 or 6 filters http://www.google.it/search?q=graphedit&tbm=isch and you need this http://www.wackyb.co.nz/yahoo/pipes/filter_graph_editor.gif

Last edited:

I can confirm that using the CodecTweakTool and disabling "LAV Splitter" fixed the jumpy animation scenes. All the animated scenes run smoothly now. So I suggest trying that first before jumping into really deep codec tweaking.

Re: [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の妹のも~っと!エッチしまくりな毎日~ + Tokuten + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Serial]

Hi can some one explain how to disable LAV Splitter step by step please.

-Download Codec Tweak Tool (First result from Google).
-Start it
-Click 'Manage Direct Show Filters'
-Under the 'Disable the following active filter:', tick 'LAV splitter' and click 'Apply & close'
-Do the same for the next page.

Reactions: ga_1605

There are 3 filters:

the splitter read the file from the disk, demux the various streams and feed every stream or the one you choose (multiple audio, subtitles, fonts) to the appropriate filters; this filter is related to the file container and not the video/audio codec: es: .mpg .avi .mkv .ogg .ts , etc.

the video codec just decompress the stream coming from the splitter and output an uncompressed video to the next stage that can be one of the video render (a window or a fullscreen windows that operate on your desktop/vga/monitor); the video codec is related the compression format, es: h264 , divx, mpeg2, xvid, windows media, realvideo, etc.....

the audio codec it's the exact for the video codec but for audio.

now let's answer the question:
The ingame videos are encrypted, i don't know if the game use his own splitter or not; i don't know if the splitter filter is the cause of the problem, most probably not.
If the game ask to windows fo the decompression, the compatible codec with the highest merit is choosed (compatible mean that: the fourcc is in supported form the codec filter, the input pin is compatible with the output of the splitter, the out pin is compatible with the input of next stage).

you have two option:
Disable the splitter filter or tell to the splitter filter to not open mpg files.
Disable the codec filter or tell to the codec filter to not decode mpeg1 and/or mpeg2 video stream.

I usually prefer to tell the filters what format has to decode.

You have installed the LAV filter manually or you have installed one of the latest CCCP; this mean that you have in your start menu all that require to tell the filters on how to act!

Find on your menu the links to LAV Video Settings and LAV Splitter settings (most probably the issue is related only to the video codec part) and open them. Depending on the installation method you need the find the appropriat elocation, like inside the CCCP folder if you got them via CCCP.

I think it's easy now, just check the format table and disable the mpeg1/2 , done.

------------

The worst case: you have deleted the links from the start menu:
I this case i prefer to choose between two options:

Get a tool to manage the merit of the filters, and set lav to below normal; this tell windows to try other filters first.

or

locate LAVSplitter.ax and LAVVideo.ax on your disk , open a command prompt and get there, open they settings panel with
rundll32 LAVSplitter.ax,OpenConfiguration
and
rundll32 LAVVideo.ax,OpenConfiguration
inside the command prompt.

i suggest to not disable or unistall filters because the will always serve to decode other formats and any filter has his unique features, but just choose with those settings what they have to do or not; also disabling LAV leave CCCP unsable because there are no other filters included and mpc must relay to what other is available on the windows side.

Sorry, i won't give any support to Wincrap 8.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls