[Hentai game] [130426] [hibiki works] LOVELY×CATION2 -Love which continues eternally- 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack + Append Life + Bonus + Update 1.04 [H-Game]

a compilation of APPEND LIFE MAY~OCTOBER
you don't need to download it since you already have download may - jan

Can you specify what you mean? To be exact, which of the following appends do I have to download to have all 12?
I downloaded the append set, however it says that it only contains may-October , so would I still need to download November - April individually?

Also what exactly is the LC_PLUS file?

Sorry for being so clueless but I also have the same problem someone a few pages back had (that was never solved).

My installation has no exe file in the folder after I run the installer. I use "run with Japanese applocale as Admin" to install (shows all the Japanese text in installation). It installs with no problems but the exe file is not there when it completes. It says it can't find the file when it tries to run the game. I tried installing it without using the applocale (shows jumbled unreadable text) and then it has errors during the install, including saying there are syntax errors with ????.exe. Which is probably the file I need. But I don't understand how to get that exe file installed. Either way I get nothing.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for any assistance! I've been reinstalling this game over and over for the past hour and nothing is working.. Every other Japanese visual novel / game I've installed works great with the Japanese applocale install.

Sorry for being so clueless but I also have the same problem someone a few pages back had (that was never solved).

My installation has no exe file in the folder after I run the installer. I use "run with Japanese applocale as Admin" to install (shows all the Japanese text in installation). It installs with no problems but the exe file is not there when it completes. It says it can't find the file when it tries to run the game. I tried installing it without using the applocale (shows jumbled unreadable text) and then it has errors during the install, including saying there are syntax errors with ????.exe. Which is probably the file I need. But I don't understand how to get that exe file installed. Either way I get nothing.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for any assistance! I've been reinstalling this game over and over for the past hour and nothing is working.. Every other Japanese visual novel / game I've installed works great with the Japanese applocale install.

here what i could graps some from what you post
after the installation .exe file not found in installation folder
i ran into this problem too at first time and here what i did to solve it
try to change your Locale in control panel into Japan and re-install
unless you did that the .exe wont appear after installation
i already did above 3 times and .exe always appeared after installed

is there anyone who already played or have wako-senpai birthday pack?
i looking for link and all of them already dead
i already downloaded all of them except second pack/wako-senpai's pack

can you help me on installing?, i download it yesterday and after i extract the rar files and run the setup the files eror like that and i try ignore it, after instaling i can't open the games. Help me on this installing thanks

1.jpg2.jpginstal.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.