[Hentai game] [130426] [hibiki works] LOVELY×CATION2 -Love which continues eternally- 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack + Append Life + Bonus + Update 1.04 [H-Game]

Re: [130426] [hibiki works] LOVELY×CATION2 -Love which continues eternally- 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack + Bonus [H-Game]

You need the "Microscope" from the Flea market before 5/2

Thought so. But i couldnt get microscope. How can i do that? Should i start from the begining? Since i tried my saves and i still cant get microscope before 5/2.

Re: [130426] [hibiki works] LOVELY×CATION2 -Love which continues eternally- 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack + Bonus [H-Game]

Thought so. But i couldnt get microscope. How can i do that? Should i start from the begining? Since i tried my saves and i still cant get microscope before 5/2.

Uhhh yea, basically your first play through you can't get it. You kinda need play everyone else's route first and then start a new playthrough on her route with the upgraded stats. Then on 4/27 you should be able to get the Microscope in the Flea market.

Reactions: Harukage

Uhhh yea, basically your first play through you can't get it. You kinda need play everyone else's route first and then start a new playthrough on her route with the upgraded stats. Then on 4/27 you should be able to get the Microscope in the Flea market.
Well, thank you very much.

Hi, can anyone give me the save file where the microscope is unlocked on 4/27, i would like to view the scene at 5/2 but am too lazy to play all routes and new game again.

You need the "Microscope" from the Flea market before 5/2

please do in mind, that checkmate already give ultimatum not to discuss the gameplay in here...

discuss any matter about game in eroge corner
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/eroge-corner-102/lovely×cation2-discussion-thread-121177/

okay...they finally release the patch today:>..hope this'll fix the bugs

okay...they finally release the patch today:>..hope this'll fix the bugs
Can you sharwe a link please? Since i don't exactly keen on using proxies.

Re: [130426] [hibiki works] LOVELY×CATION2 -Love which continues eternally- 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack + Bonus + Update 1.02 [H-Game]

Thank you for your contributions:)

Hi! i'm a noob. So can anyone tell me exactly what to do after downloading( cause i have no idea what to do to install the game) and is there an english patch cause i can't speak Japanese and if there isn't any E patch what do i have to do to actualy able to play and understand what's the character is saying and how to play the game. Tks ~:D

Hi! i'm a noob. So can anyone tell me exactly what to do after downloading( cause i have no idea what to do to install the game) and is there an english patch cause i can't speak Japanese and if there isn't any E patch what do i have to do to actualy able to play and understand what's the character is saying and how to play the game. Tks ~:D

hmm....you should check this thread then...it contains the manual how to install vns:)

Re: [130426] [hibiki works] LOVELY×CATION2 -Love which continues eternally- 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack + Bonus + Update 1.04 [H-Game]

In the first LxC, I only had to copypaste the xp3 files into the data folder. Any installation info we need to know before downloading the append patches?

Re: [130426] [hibiki works] LOVELY×CATION2 -Love which continues eternally- 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack + Bonus + Update 1.04 [H-Game]

i just click patch application.exe and then select the installed folder.. done

Works fine, but. Does anyone know how to unlock the h-scenes in the append? I'm currently unlocking the last of Hinata's CG's (the one's you get for not buying the ribbon) and I've already gotten the rest. My stats (if I start a new game) are all around 30+ but the append scenes won't show the h-scenes. Do I have to complete all in Normal mode?

Works fine, but. Does anyone know how to unlock the h-scenes in the append? I'm currently unlocking the last of Hinata's CG's (the one's you get for not buying the ribbon) and I've already gotten the rest. My stats (if I start a new game) are all around 30+ but the append scenes won't show the h-scenes. Do I have to complete all in Normal mode?
if it follows the same system as the old LxC then you have to finish the route of the heroine first before you can access more append content

I got it. For the May append, Hime and Hinata don't have any H-scenes, but Wakoto and Seine do. On the June append, Hime and Hinata have H-scenes but Wakoto and Seine only have the non-h afterstory. Hime gets a new summer outfit, Hinata also gets a summer outfit, Wakoto gets the summer version of their uniform (without light sweater and the blue vest thing) and Seine gets a white one-piece swimsuit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.