[Hentai game] [130426] [hibiki works] LOVELY×CATION2 -Love which continues eternally- 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack + Append Life + Bonus + Update 1.04 [H-Game]

Re: [130426] [hibiki works] LOVELY×CATION2 -Love which continues eternally- 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack + Bonus [H-Game]

Didn't think that there was people out there that have played 'True Love 95' as well. Felt that there was one girl in there if you didn't go out enough, Shoko, or didn't get RNG on your side, you're kinda screwed.

From what I can tell, it seems like it's definitely a Date Simulation Eroge from the way you describe it. But really, do they actually release monthly append content? Meaning, if I went back and get the first series; I would have to find the other append content for the first one via their home page or via released content disks.

Sounds a bit troublesome to find the first series right now if that's the case. Still this is interesting in its own way. May as well finish the other visual novels I'm going through to set some time aside for this one in particular.

Yeah! You can go back and see that they release new stuff for each heroine every month for almost a year with scenes featuring halloween costumes and christmas stuff. Good times!

Re: [130426] [hibiki works] LOVELY×CATION2 -Love which continues eternally- 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack + Bonus [H-Game]

Guys, I'm using 100% save data which is provideD in the previous page and then notice that it looks like there are error in whenever I try to see CG Stand for Seine
errorhgx.jpg

I wonder if this also happened to others or just me or because of the save data that I downloaded?
Already do the file check in the game folder but it gives no error

Last edited:

Thanks for all the ones who uploaded, shared walkthrough etc... you guys rocks!
I am a big fan of Lovely x cation series, i'm ready to play it once it finished the ddl
thanks again guys!:)

Thanks celly!...on another note for anyone with OCD...for the scene replay mode, regardless if you had enough vitality or not you don't have the option to use it for some scenes

Thanks celly!...on another note for anyone with OCD...for the scene replay mode, regardless if you had enough vitality or not you don't have the option to use it for some scenes

From reading the Japanese site, it seems it is a bug for this version. I have to actually save before any h-scenes to get a manual replay page :@

Anyone a idea what the Choices after the Lovely Call are. First is difficult difficulty level, although I have no idea what this means for this type of Game maybe the parameter height requirement for some Scenes.

But the real question is what you can pick on the next site.

1st ???
2nd birthday
3rd blood group
4th ???
5th ???

Thank you Girlcelly, Hontoni Arigato . T^T

Anyone a idea what the Choices after the Lovely Call are. First is difficult difficulty level, although I have no idea what this means for this type of Game maybe the parameter height requirement for some Scenes.

But the real question is what you can pick on the next site.

1st ???
2nd birthday
3rd blood group
4th ???
5th ???

1. First Person -> i. e. how the MC refers to himself: "Ore", (selected) "Boku"
4. What do you like? (Up to two choices): From left to right: Sports, Reading, Movies, Computer, Shopping, Traveling, Gourmet(?), Karaoke, Painting, Games, Pets, Nothing
5. What are your strong subjects (up to two choices): Japanese, English, Mathemathics, Cooking, Social Studies(?), Arts, Music, Gymnastics/Physical Education, Drawing and manual arts, home education, moral education(?)

Guys, I'm using 100% save data which is provideD in the previous page and then notice that it looks like there are error in whenever I try to see CG Stand for Seine
errorhgx.jpg

I wonder if this also happened to others or just me or because of the save data that I downloaded?
Already do the file check in the game folder but it gives no error

maybe you could use this savedata nacht:>

View attachment 2489View attachment lc2_ai.zip

Reactions: Nacht

maybe you could use this savedata nacht:>

View attachment 2489View attachment 2490

Nope, still give me the same problem.
How about you nawi, did you encounter the same problem by using this savedata?
If this bug is happened to the others It's fine maybe from the game that will be patched later, just want to make sure it's just not only me
If not. guess I'll try download another or change some setting in my PC

UPDTAe :
After reading the txt file provided, it looks like indeed a bug that happened if you use this savedata
Well, I just want to look at the soundtrack list anyway and found the bug. I guess time to delete the savedata and play with my own. :D

hmm....sigh...yeah=/......me too actually

oh well..guess we'll have to wait the latest patch

Is the walkthrough right?
Doing 出水 和琴 route at 4/16, コンビニ、パンティストッキング couldn't find it in the store. Was even looking around other places. Appreciate it if someone who finished her route might tell me, if they had any problem there? or if they choose something different.

hmm....sigh...yeah=/......me too actually

oh well..guess we'll have to wait the latest patch

There are also a possibility that the game source got corrupt a little since we all got it from the same source :D
Anyway, I'm still waiting for Tsuyokiss 3 full version.

Last edited:

Doing 出水 和琴 route at 4/16, コンビニ、パンティストッキング couldn't find it in the store. Was even looking around other places. Appreciate it if someone who finished her route might tell me, if they had any problem there? or if they choose something different.

I think you might have to get the book from the free market. I'm not too sure as I've always managed to get it.

フリーマーケット、提中納言物語

the walkthrough is not 100% precise... some of the date for getting the item are messed up... if you can't get it at 4/16 you can try it on the 17th

and uh oh... i see someone mentioning true love '95
a path that ALL eroge sommelier walk through it

edit: anyway... i got annoyed with seine's voice actor, Monburanko. can anyone confirm she's agumi oto? im close to 100% sure that she's agumi oto!

Last edited:

If you follow the walkthough: http://crystalpalette.blog98.fc2.com/blog-entry-559.html step by step, you should get said item without any troubles. I just followed it up to that point and it appeared at the コンビニ/convenient store (on the map the 24 symbol). However, the walkthrough does indeed mix from time to time the locations up from where you get the items listed in the walkthrough.

@Seine: The main "problem" with her voice is, that there's only a change right at the last scene(s) before the credit-roll. Not the best pacing or structure of her route, but still acceptable for me.

Nope, still give me the same problem.
How about you nawi, did you encounter the same problem by using this savedata?
If this bug is happened to the others It's fine maybe from the game that will be patched later, just want to make sure it's just not only me
If not. guess I'll try download another or change some setting in my PC

UPDTAe :
After reading the txt file provided, it looks like indeed a bug that happened if you use this savedata
Well, I just want to look at the soundtrack list anyway and found the bug. I guess time to delete the savedata and play with my own. :D

finished the game, used my ownsavedata and apparently my original also got the very same bug!

though not certain, many people also testify that Seine was voiced by agumi oto

Reactions: Nacht

I want to remind that this thread is primarily for discussion of problems encountered when installing/running the game. Not Gameplay.

Last edited:

Whenever the protagonist take a picture of the girl there are QR Code on the bottom left
Actually, you can scan it with your smartphone and you will be taken to maker site with those photo :)

the game really need to be patch, i found more errors

one: low bar menu in conversation mode, they sometimes changed to map mode's low bar menu...

two: hinata's route, one ecchi route is missing on the story but appear on the scene recollection mode

three: all of the ecchi's scene recollection, are missing some option for activating vit dex and love... even though you already fulfilled the requirement in the previous play.

the game really need to be patch, i found more errors

one: low bar menu in conversation mode, they sometimes changed to map mode's low bar menu...

two: hinata's route, one ecchi route is missing on the story but appear on the scene recollection mode

three: all of the ecchi's scene recollection, are missing some option for activating vit dex and love... even though you already fulfilled the requirement in the previous play.

Also, It looks like the parameter didn't carry over to the next playthrough
So we must start over every new game?

Also, It looks like the parameter didn't carry over to the next playthrough
So we must start over every new game?

well as for that one... i think it's a default play. unlike lovely cation 1 which has super saiyan mode :XD:

EDIT: since [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; already give ultimatum, i suggest we move to eroge section for discussion any further.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/eroge-corner-102/lovely×cation2-discussion-thread-121177/

Last edited:

Thanks for each and every upload, girlcelly sir!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.