[Hentai game] [130426] [hibiki works] LOVELY×CATION2 -Love which continues eternally- 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack + Append Life + Bonus + Update 1.04 [H-Game]

GOOD DAY! Need help. I downloaded the torrent and installed it using applocale, after finishing I searched the folder in which I installed it and it doesn't show any .exe files or any launcher to run the game. Ive installed tons of eroge's using applocale but this one doesnt work. Is there a link for the installation process?
Installation folder:
C:\ILLUSION\hibiki works\LOVELY×C∧TION2
from inside the folder these are the files found:
arc(folder)
data.xp3
data.xp3.sig
LOVELY×C∧TION2.cf
unins000.dat
unins000

or do i need some kind of crack?

Thank you in advanced!

Last edited:
hmmm seems you dont have the exe... huh... uh... have you tried not using AppLocale?

jUPJh.jpg

Download February append:

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0GKDXLBR/

Reactions: ask201
Is there anywhere I can download just the HCG for the appends? :o (And also maybe the Birthday packs?)

Last edited:
Somehow I can't install this VN?
1st, When the install shield pop up, I went through everything.
2nd, Everything's going well, then suddenly I encounter a wild error.
3rd, The error is an "evimage, fjimage, image, others, sounds, thumbs, voice, wtalk" error.
4th, HELP?

I have a little problem on the text speed. I want the text speed to be instant and I have adjusted it on the options. In full screen it managed to project the text instantly, but on window mode it runs slowly. I have to run the game on window since I use Translator Aggregator and TA can't run on fullscreen mode. I need this so if the test appears instanly TA can project the english translation and parse the japanese text.

The counter measure I have done is just to double click or enter so the text can be projected instantly. But it is comfortable.. .

I'm wondering if I should change the font or something? Any solutions for this?

I just start downloading the monthly append now, but there is one file named LC2_APPEND-LIFE_SET.ZIP (684,3 MB) created 17 January 2014. Does anybody know the content of that file before I download it, BTW I already downloaded May-January included LC_PLUS append. Is there any correlation with what I already have downloaded before. Thanks in advace for giving answer to this question of mine. ^^

I just start downloading the monthly append now, but there is one file named LC2_APPEND-LIFE_SET.ZIP (684,3 MB) created 17 January 2014. Does anybody know the content of that file before I download it, BTW I already downloaded May-January included LC_PLUS append. Is there any correlation with what I already have downloaded before. Thanks in advace for giving answer to this question of mine. ^^

a compilation of APPEND LIFE MAY~OCTOBER
you don't need to download it since you already have download may - jan

Reactions: tankassen

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.