『Mafia Game 8: Your maddest School Life ever starts from here...』

I think its pretty obvious that they haven't eaten since the evening of Day 1 and that they really did just die from starvation but I think I'm starting to see why this could be a murder as Ariya suspects.

Since the beginning of Day 1, we all had full stomachs and could last two days without food. We lose 1/4 of our hunger each phase for a single day and by the evening phase of Day 1, we had lost half a day of our hunger. If Ayano and Yabai had eaten that time that would mean they would be able to survive for exactly 2 days without food from that point and that they would have died on the evening of Day 3 but the Monoowl File says they died at the end of the morning of Day 3.

Also another thing I would like to note and Ariya told this to me while we were eating dinner is that Sin, Skall and Moetron had collapsed upon leaving the train due to hunger at the beginning of the evening phase which is actually the expected time for people who didn't eat since the evening of Day 1 to die from starvation. So yes. I think this case might actually be a real murder as Ariya claims it to be. If that was the case then what we need to find out is who was at the TV room on the morning of Day 3 and how they really died.

Since the bodies of Ayano and Yabai have been brought here by Sin, I think we could perform an autopsy on the bodies right here if anyone has the right tools and if Monoowl would allow it.

Last edited:
Since the bodies of Ayano and Yabai have been brought here by Sin, I think we could perform an autopsy on the bodies right here if anyone has the right tools and if Monoowl would allow it.

i would be happy to do the autopsy; I was the one to cut sky open and see if she was drugged... But that would be against the rules.

Reactions: uenchuceli
hmm this maybe a gamble but why not search people to see if they still have the remote on them?

Reactions: uenchuceli
Hmm... but weve sort of just been talking O.o

We know about nothing except that we cant determine whether this was murder or just people who didnt eat during a certain phase with their auto actions...

[hl-red]Oh, crap, I kinda forgot about that rule already. Well, I suppose you can dissect them, use your ID Card to make a photo (you can still do it through trial (so that you can capture someone acting suspicious and use it as clue)) of inside and only then use it as clue???』[/hl-red]

Anyone willing to give a quick synopsis of known information?

will this do?

I think its pretty obvious that they haven't eaten since the evening of Day 1 and that they really did just die from starvation but I think I'm starting to see why this could be a murder as Ariya suspects.

Since the beginning of Day 1, we all had full stomachs and could last two days without food. We lose 1/4 of our hunger each phase for a single day and by the evening phase of Day 1, we had lost half a day of our hunger. If Ayano and Yabai had eaten that time that would mean they would be able to survive for exactly 2 days without food from that point and that they would have died on the evening of Day 3 but the Monoowl File says they died at the end of the morning of Day 3.

Also another thing I would like to note and Ariya told this to me while we were eating dinner is that Sin, Skall and Moetron had collapsed upon leaving the train due to hunger at the beginning of the evening phase which is actually the expected time for people who didn't eat since the evening of Day 1 to die from starvation. So yes. I think this case might actually be a real murder as Ariya claims it to be. If that was the case then what we need to find out is who was at the TV room on the morning of Day 3 and how they really died.

Reactions: FinalPyre
『There is much more information in Class Trial group in skype and it is updated there more often... to put summary of what happened there: Sin dissected Yabai and Ayano and came to a conclusion these are murders and were done by same culprit, Ariya found out that red eyes are a new fad in the class, Sin became the destroyer of worlds, Fear went muffins, Sin ripped Yabai's left eye and gave it as a present to Ariya... And thats it I guess?』

EDIT:

I would like everyone to remember these words from Fear during the previous trial:

"i hate to say this but i have notice 5 people arnt here Kuro, satori, Yabai, sky and ayano. Where are they, i wonder?"

Sky was the victim yesterday, while Yabai and Ayano are the current victims, both Kuro and Satori were unaccounted for during the trial itself and were both free to perform the killing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html