『Mafia Game 8: Your maddest School Life ever starts from here...』

Hmm... inf seemed to know but i guess hes not allowed to tell? =w= This owl run this differently than the bear :dead:

I really hope one of the tv zombies aren't dead.
Because that would be a pain to find.

Hmmm.... well three people found it already so... There was two phases for anything to happen.... What is a place that people would go to since it seems a fairly popular location unless there just happened to be people who followed something odd over to it...

Did you do the advance test that I taught you to find out if something is dead!?!
You know, the poke it with a stick test.

Nope~
I just got online and read everything I missed~
Still have to do a action~

Well I leave this case in your heads.
I'm just about out of Ap and have found nothing...
Well I found something irrelevant to the case... But that's nothing new for me ^.^

What do you mean pressure.
What I'm saying is no matter what she does, it will be great.

Hmm... now she has to live up the the expectation? xD Unless she goes the other way and just doesnt do much xD

hmmm where is the body i wonder.... oh well if i cant find it ill leave it to inorix to solve

so im guessing you found it? well there is very little hope for the trial then ^^

can enlighten me on the future of how the body search, until I learned from experience so far only as may die :smug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html