『Mafia Game 8: Your maddest School Life ever starts from here...』

It's a long story, and since we are talking about mg4 I converted almost everyone into a shiki.
Not the joke you were going for but tough cookies!

I wonder if I should be a researcher back then, make something that turns everyone into a jinrou
Fits, afraid to venture outside and weak

I wonder if I should be a researcher back then, make something that turns everyone into a jinrou
Fits, afraid to venture outside and weak
I could have done that.
But it was a bargaining chip.
Not to mention it put you at risk for the next day... Something I don't see you doing

I don't see how you made that leap.
But I don't always play the bad guy.
I play the rule that I believe the game needs.

I don't know myself
Apparently my current mindset makes you the only person that would be able to find me and kill me so fast if I became a researcher in mg4 XD

Guehehehe

I didn't say I want to matchmake you with your own daughter!

I wouldn't mind if you're fine with it though

Not to poke holes in your new found dream.
But isn't matchmaking people that could be across the world from one another the opposite of a selling point?

That's my selling point
I'll matchmake people that are separated by great lengths using some sketchy "method"
70% effective
(in case you were talking seriously, I'm not talking seriously right now. Sorry if I somehow ticked you off XD)

Lmao, I'm not that irritable.
I was just over analyzing... Like I always do

I know some people who would be pissed if I don't reply them back seriously, and you're pretty much the smart guy along with pyre within our community (that is not the entire AS)
So I was making sure w

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ333938 and RJ01009297 and RJ01029977
Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.