『Mafia Game 8: Your maddest School Life ever starts from here...』

I also agree that we should start voting... this trial has gone on for long enough.

@madd, for you this game will probably be a good exercise in realizing how if you know the solution to a problem, the steps to solve it look trivial compared to someone who doesn't know the solution. Details that solve the problem may not appear to be useful for someone who doesn't know how the problem is solved.

Last edited:
This is taking forever and to be honest, I'm getting tired of this case already and I don't care anymore what will happen next! So Mr Monoowl, Let us begin the vote right now and get this over with!

Why not? Chiru obviously still has useful information since shes only really spoken two vague lines at this point. We know mikhail died to save her but have no idea how. If Mikhail was hit by the train then we could wonder why there was no blood when it arrived at the platform. If he wasnt then our theories are completely off. We dont even have any method of determining who hit the button if were to blame the one that started the train.

Last edited:
『No, they don't. If they still received medals it would be the same as telling who the real culprit was. People who voted correctly only receive medals if majority votes correctly. Also, culprit receives a rare medal if they survives the trial of their murder.』

『In this game EVERYTHING you've seen and done can help you towards solving the case. I'm not just adding details such as "you have seen this", "you have seen that" because I have nothing else to do or I'm bored. The fact the you don't think information isn't valuable doesn't mean that it isn't. And solution to that isn't not saying anything except what you think is valuable, but saying everything you know and seeing if other people think it isn't valuable and only then leaving it aside. Isn't that how such cases supposed to be solved?』

『Samye, honestly saying: I think it is impossible for current you to solve such cases because of your nature.』

Seems like Chiru finally got tired of people just going and getting confused at her words and said: "Mikhail and me, we went into tunnel. But then the train came. It was too fast and we couldn't run. Mikhail pushed me into the corner where it should have been the only save spot... But he could no longer escape and... It hit him..."

[hl-red]『Open your eyes and look at surroundings... On the stands in front of you have always been a screen with portraits of your classmates, you need but tap on the portrait of the person you think is a culprit and vote will be made. You could do that from the very beginning of the trial actually... And just in case: I'm updating the Class Trial Rules before someone sees this loophole...』[/hl-red]

『Okay, another rule that I add is: you are free to vote anytime during trial, but trial will end in 24-48 (depending on my mood) hours from the time when 1st vote is made. And another warning again: you have but 1 vote and cannot change it.』

1. [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; = Fear
2. [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; = Final
3. [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] ; = Erza
4. [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; = Ariya
5. [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; = Tane
6. [MENTION=76366]chiru[/MENTION] ; = Chiru
7. [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ; = Yabai
8. [MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION] ; = Azuriel
9. [MENTION=25147]MokouX13[/MENTION] ; = Chiaki
10. [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ; = Moetron
11. [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ; = Bear
12. [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION] ; = Hanami
13. [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ; = Kuro
14. [MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION] ; = Daichi
15. [MENTION=32153]DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA[/MENTION] ; = Rin
16. [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; = Sumire
17. [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] ; = Sky
18. [MENTION=78507]Satori Shinozaki[/MENTION] ; = Satori
19. [MENTION=29827]Ogikumo[/MENTION] ; = Skall
20. [MENTION=78659]marimofluff[/MENTION] ; = Maeve
21. [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] ; = Koshka
22. [MENTION=78963]Soul Yamamoto[/MENTION] ; = Ayano
23. [MENTION=79180]M1ha1ru[/MENTION] ; = Mikhail = DEAD
24. [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] ; = Sin

『Tag: #MG8

I call shenanigans.

Chiru is suspicious, she could have pushed him, but no-one else saw it happen. We have only her account of the death but the body was moved. So who moved it?

There is more to this than meets the eye... (Transformers :P)

I got one question.....
Chiru was saved by Mikhail and he died while doing it....
But why was Chiru only the 3rd person to see the corpse?
Chiru should be the first person to see it.....

Hmm you mean in satori's list? We arent actually sure of the order of events for people who found the corpse really...

Then another question~
Where did the 6 holes in his body came from?
it is only said that there is blood under the spikes but it is said that there aren't any blood on the spikes~

The part about there being no blood is sounding more and more like a false clue atm really...

There are spikes in front of the train and they were bloody when i got there so the train was likely the murder weapon and chiru said the train hit mikhail while maeve said there was no body or blood when the train arrived.

Last edited:
『Seriously, why the hell do you people think Monoowl File exists?』

Hmm... does everyone here have it? Or do the people who were searching/got it have to show the ones which didnt?

『Only people who have located the corpse during investigation get it.』

I think I now know what mistakes I put in my compilation as pointed out by Inori.

1. There were 5 holes on Mikhail's body and not 6.
2. Chiru was the 1st person to discover the body and not the 3rd.
3. Chiru was removed from the possible suspect list.

The compilation has been updated. Please let me know if there are other mistakes on my compilation. Again. Sorry for the inconveniences. :sowwy:

Oh btw I have question. What if 24-48 hours have already passed since the first vote but there are still some players (especially the inactive ones.) who haven't cast their vote yet? Are you gonna modkill them or will you force them to make a random vote?

Anyway. Ill wait for others to cast their votes first before I vote myself.

『Samye, at least decide what you should or shouldn't do yourself >_<』

『Neither, their vote wouldn't be made and will be considered wrong.』

Well then... guess ill show them the moonowl file... btw can i read the book yet? xD

『Monoowl File #1
Victim: Mikhail.
Time of Death: Beginning of the Day.
Reason for Death: Numerous holes in body made by sharp objects.
State of Body: 5 holes on the body: 1 in his left hand, 1 in his waist, 1 in his left ankle, 1 where his lungs were and 1 at his neck. Right hand is ripped off. Stomach is missing from body. Some bones have been shattered by some sort of impact and some bones are seen aimed out of the body.

Seeing as Bear started spacing out, Ariya just went from Chiru and to Bear and opened the book while he was still holding it and started reading. But then suddenly Sin gets down from his table, approaches Chiru, and takes the bunny doll away from her hands and starts swinging it around! After confirming something he just turns around and walks off with the bunny. Immediately afterwards Chiru takes out a paintbrush out of nowhere and with a scream "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! GIVE IT BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!" stabs it into Sin's back! The sudden happening made him drop the doll. Hurriedly picking the bunny doll Chiru runs behind Fear's back!

1. [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; = Fear
2. [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; = Final
3. [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] ; = Erza
4. [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; = Ariya
5. [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; = Tane
6. [MENTION=76366]chiru[/MENTION] ; = Chiru
7. [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] ; = Yabai
8. [MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION] ; = Azuriel
9. [MENTION=25147]MokouX13[/MENTION] ; = Chiaki
10. [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ; = Moetron
11. [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ; = Bear
12. [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION] ; = Hanami
13. [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION] ; = Kuro
14. [MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION] ; = Daichi
15. [MENTION=32153]DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA[/MENTION] ; = Rin
16. [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; = Sumire
17. [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] ; = Sky
18. [MENTION=78507]Satori Shinozaki[/MENTION] ; = Satori
19. [MENTION=29827]Ogikumo[/MENTION] ; = Skall
20. [MENTION=78659]marimofluff[/MENTION] ; = Maeve
21. [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] ; = Koshka
22. [MENTION=78963]Soul Yamamoto[/MENTION] ; = Ayano
23. [MENTION=79180]M1ha1ru[/MENTION] ; = Mikhail = DEAD
24. [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] ; = Sin

『Tag: #MG8

*Ariya plays around with the odd piece of crystallized blood as she reads and looks at the light through the blood*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!