[Hentai game] [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の妹のも~っと!エッチしまくりな毎日~ + Tokuten + Naked Patch + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Serial] [No DVD Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
aRDjLm7.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
Original Game + Tokuten + Manual + Wallpaper:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F620AB34DC2F9FC23CD677E8C66DE4C203A8A803&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

Naked Patch + Tokuten:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:434526C07302A37EE0039D98040FE507FA57BD5A&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-129641/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

girlcelly said:
Installer Key: 俺の妹がこんなにエロい
Serial: 32DP-NVUZN9-HDSCLF-XTQQRE-MRA9A3

Guide:

1- Rename IMOPARA2.iso to IMOPARA2_0.mdf
2- Download .mds file from attachment, extract and put it in same folder of IMOPARA2_0.mdf that you rename above
3- Mount .mds file with Daemon Tools latest version
4- Use Installer Key when you are installing the game
5- Use Serial when you start the game
6- Happy playing ^_^
Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• (FN輸入) (18禁ゲーム) [130531] [MOONSTOON Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 (.mds).rar
    5.5 KB · Views: 117,508
  • [No DVD Patch] [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の
    575.1 KB · Views: 53,603
Last edited:
Re: [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の妹のも~っと!エッチしまくりな毎日~ + Tokuten + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

Finally, many thanks girlcelly ^_^

Re: [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の妹のも~っと!エッチしまくりな毎日~ + Tokuten + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

Yeah, finally!!
A bunch of thanks to celly-dono ;3

Um, it needs another key (a disc key) to start it up after installation.

Um, it needs another key (a disc key) to start it up after installation.
Hmm.. just me or..
The Intallation Key was correct.
And after the game installed, it'll need a Serial Key to open the game.
But according to imopara 1, you don't have to add serial key to play,
Just set the NoDVD EXE to play the game..

Idk it'll work for this one or nah.

1. Extract the files of HOUKAGO.iso to a new folder
2. copy the crack, [インストーラ 尻チェック回避 Patch][120330] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~.EXE, to the new folder
3. run the crack
4. run setup.exe and install the game
5. replace HOUKAGO.MDS with the NEW HOUKAGO.MDS (new one is 9KB)
6. rename HOUKAGO.ISO to HOUKAGO.MDF
7. Mount HOUKAGO.MDS (the new, 9KB one) with daemon tools
8. run the game (houkago.exe)
9. use the CD-Key "72FM-ZTAZ7J-QP5588-XX5J98-8NR5EA" when prompted

I also try to burn the mdf + mds(8K) to DVD with RMPS by Alcohol 120%.

Yes, burn the .mds as an image into a dvd, it should also burn the .mdf automatically. Just make sure they are both on the same folder and RMPS is check in the burning options.

The previous moon stone game could be cracked by the above approach; I know that later on another .iso which did not even require above steps was released. What about this time?

Basically we need to go through what did for 放課後☆エロゲー部!. We cannot reference 妹ぱらだいす1 the way it got cracked was different:

The key at that time was to burn mdf + cracked mds to a DVD with RMPS option on by Alcohol 120%.

The previous moon stone game could be cracked by the above approach; I know that later on another .iso which did not even require above steps was released. What about this time?

Got information from another uploader:
StarForce protect,need crack. / StarForceプロテクト、起動不可、NoDVDパッチ待つ

They say, it'll need a crack/nodvd patch to play, like the first one.
Just wait for nodvd patch for imopara 2.

a long wait for this to be shared, and i have a feeling yet another long wait to crack the game...

Hmm...I thought this game was going to be uploaded the 11th because Starforce was still uncrackable. So the million dollar baby question...Has someone succesfully played the game as of now? Or should I join the noble crusade to reclaim Imouto Paradise Lost?

Reactions: tlc123123

( ゚∀゚)o彡゚ Join the crusade, join the crusade!

Hmm...I thought this game was going to be uploaded the 11th because Starforce was still uncrackable. So the million dollar baby question...Has someone succesfully played the game as of now? Or should I join the noble crusade to reclaim Imouto Paradise Lost?
We just need to wait for the crack to be released.
I don't think anyone could play the game yet. It needs crack to play.
How about download some vn while waiting for the crack ;p

Last edited:

will the crack ... ever be available? ?...or am i just being too pessimistic

It always takes a bit for Moonstone games. Might've taken 5 days or more for that houkagou game last time.

Ok. I will go the Wildlands and to the Frontier to see if I find any updates. May the young sisters smile upon us! :harpangel:

I can't wait for imopara2 crack... help me lol

well not sure if it good news or not but someone uploaded 妹ぱらだいす!2 serial on Share. Lets see if it works.

Re: [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の妹のも~っと!エッチしまくりな毎日~ + Tokuten + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Serial]

Serial is ok but some user that have the game need to make a mds file with RPMS so we can play it.

Last edited:
Re: [130531] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 妹ぱらだいす!2 ~お兄ちゃんと5人の妹のも~っと!エッチしまくりな毎日~ + Tokuten + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Serial]

Serial is ok but some user that have the game need to make a mds file with RMPS so we can play it.

So we do need to go through the same when we did for 放課後☆エロゲー部! I know my drill and have a DVD. I am ready to burn :D

I think I should use the latest Daemon Tool to burn data because Alcohol hasn't updated their product for some time and it may not do good for the latest Starforce.

Last edited:

Okay, so I tried the serial but it says it doesn't correspond to the disc. What now?

Okay, so I tried the serial but it says it doesn't correspond to the disc. What now?
me,too.
Still waiting.

any news? :D

is this serial right? my system say it did not match cd...
OTL

yea we are kinda waiting for a crack, it doesn't work

What version of Starforce this Calamity uses?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.