[Hentai game] [130426] [hibiki works] LOVELY×CATION2 -Love which continues eternally- 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack + Append Life + Bonus + Update 1.04 [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
64Qxne2.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B67A65C510124B7B6A523B5D22CE763E94B673C5&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-120374/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

girlcelly said:
Um...Here is Download Links for Append Life for people who can not access Official Site:

https://mega.co.nz/#F!itwCkAqa!BF4dERfn2PROG78idopT6g
A-k-a-k-i M-a-m-a aka Animaksiat !!! *hugs* ^_^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Discussing about the game? Please go here
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/eroge-corner-102/lovely×cation2-discussion-thread-121177/

Attachments

• lc2_patch_ver102.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 13,911
  • lc2_patch_ver104.zip
    9.6 MB · Views: 8,843
Last edited:
Re: [130426] [hibiki works] LOVELY×CATION2 -Love which continues eternally- 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack + Bonus [H-Game]

If this game anything like last one then i will wait on LxC wikia to get me each girl favorite stats otherwise it's a nightmare to play.

apparently this have some sort of easy mode still don't want to go in blind.

Re: [130426] [hibiki works] LOVELY×CATION2 -Love which continues eternally- 初回限定版 + Original Soundtrack + Bonus [H-Game]

Waiting for this long time ago, finally I got it, thanks mate!

Thank you very much GC, Downloading & seeding

If this game anything like last one then i will wait on LxC wikia to get me each girl favorite stats otherwise it's a nightmare to play.

apparently this have some sort of easy mode still don't want to go in blind.

Was there something like this for the first Game? I couldn't find it when I searched for it.

Was there something like this for the first Game? I couldn't find it when I searched for it.
Nope first game was without any modes, and it was quite hard to identify what stats girls like as there is no indication in dialogues with the girl (bad design decision and lack of feedback from the game until it's too late) and you can outright miss H scenes if you don't have certain items and game will never tell you . But LxC wikia took care of that so i gonna play it when they update LxC2 page.

Nope first game was without any modes, and it was quite hard to identify what stats girls like as there is no indication in dialogues with the girl (bad design decision and lack of feedback from the game until it's too late) and you can outright miss H scenes if you don't have certain items and game will never tell you . But LxC wikia took care of that so i gonna play it when they update LxC2 page.

Could you please give me a link to the LxC wikia, I just can't find it.
Thx

I meant this Lovely x Cation wikia, if I search with google somehow it only shows me a few wikia pages Starwars, Yu-gi-oh, Fallout... But nothing useful. The good thing was, that the Items from previews playthroughs are keeped, at least in the first Game.

Could you please give me a link to the LxC wikia, I just can't find it.
Thx

I meant this Lovely x Cation wikia, if I search with google somehow it only shows me a few wikia pages Starwars, Yu-gi-oh, Fallout... But nothing useful. The good thing was, that the Items from previews playthroughs are keeped, at least in the first Game.

Here ya go mate, it's a walkthrough, on the top of each girls section there is required stats important and less important! and hit + to expand to day-by-day walkthrough + which day is missable H days there too! oh and it's color coded to mach girl's hair so you will not get confused!

http://www34.atwiki.jp/lovelycation/pages/16.html

and this http://www34.atwiki.jp/lovelycation/pages/17.html page has stats required to get bonus VIT DEX in H-scenes. again all color coded!

Last edited:

uh oh.... thanks for the great upload GC! *HUGS*

Finally here, best game of the month. Thanks a lot for release, gonna help seed for a while :)

Here ya go mate, it's a walkthrough, on the top of each girls section there is required stats important and less important! and hit + to expand to day-by-day walkthrough + which day is missable H days there too! oh and it's color coded to mach girl's hair so you will not get confused!

http://www34.atwiki.jp/lovelycation/pages/16.html

and this http://www34.atwiki.jp/lovelycation/pages/17.html page has stats required to get bonus VIT DEX in H-scenes. again all color coded!

Great, thanks a lot.

Great, thanks a lot.

That walkthrough is from first Lovely Cation.

Look on my post.

That walkthrough is from first Lovely Cation.

Look on my post.

Thanks, did not see your post. But I actually needed the walkthrough for both, so I appreciate his link, too.

Ohh God. Finally is released. The reason why this was not my #1 for the month is that if you go unprepared with the items and you take bad decisions, it's over and a little frustrating. I know Hibiki Soft wanted to make it like a dating sim but come on...But thank you Celly again!

thanks gc!!:>

Ohh God. Finally is released. The reason why this was not my #1 for the month is that if you go unprepared with the items and you take bad decisions, it's over and a little frustrating. I know Hibiki Soft wanted to make it like a dating sim but come on...But thank you Celly again!

Really? I haven't played the first one so I wouldn't know about the mechanics of the game. But there's a glaring thought of mine that says "True Love 95" is more or less harder or similar to this game in terms of "miss one and miss all."

Correct me if I'm wrong though. Since I haven't played this series before.

Really? I haven't played the first one so I wouldn't know about the mechanics of the game. But there's a glaring thought of mine that says "True Love 95" is more or less harder or similar to this game in terms of "miss one and miss all."

Correct me if I'm wrong though. Since I haven't played this series before.

Brother you just went full 90's Backstreet Boys with me:D
But your train of thought is correct! L x C is about doing activities that have an affinity with the target heroine, collecting items that might develop the relationship and of course your typical fare of choices akin to most eroge out there. I said before its a little annoying the fact that you go into the blue without knowing what the heroine might like and you might screw up if you don't do things that are according to what they like in their stats. But its a very mild annoyance. Once you hit home-run you are set for months...Literally since I expect these guys to release monthly Append content like the first one! Hope this helps!

Brother you just went full 90's Backstreet Boys with me:D
But your train of thought is correct! L x C is about doing activities that have an affinity with the target heroine, collecting items that might develop the relationship and of course your typical fare of choices akin to most eroge out there. I said before its a little annoying the fact that you go into the blue without knowing what the heroine might like and you might screw up if you don't do things that are according to what they like in their stats. But its a very mild annoyance. Once you hit home-run you are set for months...Literally since I expect these guys to release monthly Append content like the first one! Hope this helps!

Didn't think that there was people out there that have played 'True Love 95' as well. Felt that there was one girl in there if you didn't go out enough, Shoko, or didn't get RNG on your side, you're kinda screwed.

From what I can tell, it seems like it's definitely a Date Simulation Eroge from the way you describe it. But really, do they actually release monthly append content? Meaning, if I went back and get the first series; I would have to find the other append content for the first one via their home page or via released content disks.

Sounds a bit troublesome to find the first series right now if that's the case. Still this is interesting in its own way. May as well finish the other visual novels I'm going through to set some time aside for this one in particular.

Thank you for sharing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/