You Might Be An Otaku If...

And I do cosplay...a lot more than I should admit ;)

^^^ Pics or it never happened :P j/k

You might be an otaku if you feel you can cosplay (insert anime character here) better than the professionals :P

You might be an otaku if you camp overnight in front of game store, waiting for the latest release of erogame, dress up as the main character for the game - eventhou you're a guy and the character is loli lil' girl!!

wow. umm, that is deep lol! love it tho <3

You might be a Otaku if you just thought "But Loli's Rock!" cause. they do an we all know it :) there is a little loli in everyone!

@GMKosMos I don't care for lolis but I won't not watch a show because of it :)

You might be an otaku if you're super popular with the girls and you make your pervert best friend jealous all the time because of it.

WHAT?! Become an otaku make you super popular with the girls?!!
I must've something wrong then, coz I'm still not popular.

You might be an otaku if you make your girl/boy friend cosplay so that you can be with your favourite anime character.

hehe stares at Janet.....she does that for me BUT ANYWAYS!

You might be an Otaku if, you know more about your PC, or Anime, than you do your job. lol

Hehe...

You might be an otaku if... you're thinking about buying original Japanese High School Briefcase Bookbag! ;)

You might be an Otaku if for Christmas you purchased a High School Uniform from Japan, on eBay for your girl to wear for you for fun time....wahaha she hit me again!

You must not be otaku enough :P

You might be an otaku if you have a MAL, A-P, and Anidb account.

You must not be otaku enough :P

You might be an otaku if you have a MAL, A-P, and Anidb account.
Looks like the otaku in me not strong enough.

You might be an otaku if you organize a demonstration in front of Harmony Gold asking them to let Macross to be allowed to enter US.
*Harmony Gold produced Robotech by merging 3 animes - Macross, Southern Cross and Mospeada. Then they claim right for selling things related to those animes in the US under Robotech name. Many US Macross fans angry with that action.

You might be an otaku if your monthly bill for hair spray and hair gel exceeds your monthly income.

(Crap I need more hairspray to perfect my Goku hairstyle XD )

You might be an otaku if you set your VCR to auto record your fav anime show, coz you were watching your other fav anime on the other channel/station coz their aired at the same time.

Ok, I now about MAL & Anidb, but what is A-P?

You might be an otaku if... your calendar contains air dates of your fav shows.

A-P = Anime-Planet

You might be an otaku if you rely on your (cute) neighbor to come wake you up in the morning.

Thanks for explanation =)

You might be an otaku if... you started referring to your dog as "inu".

You might be an otaku if you call your little sister imouto-chan out of the blue. :3

You might be a lucky otaku if your lil' sister called you Onii-sama/Onee-sama.

You might be an otaku if your walking down the street minding your own business and suddenly a girl runs into you, after a few Gomenasai's she becomes your girlfriend :D

You might be an Otaku if your parents call the WHOLE Family when they hear you had sex for the 1st time......real story in there...

WHAT!!!! Seriously, that totally sucks!

You might be an Otaku if that pisses you off more than bums you out!

*EDIT* Forgot to mention, NOW watch they will do that to freakin MetroCON that I go to every year here in Florida! That will completely tick me off.

Yeah it's sad but true :( all those glorious photos of pantsu will be nevermore forevermore (It's Ishihara Shintaro's fault :@ )

You might be an otaku if you spend more money on (not so natural like blue, green, pink etc.) hair dye than some young emo/goth punk :P

haha good one!

You might be an Otaku, if you sit at your bedroom window upstairs and talk to the girl/guy next door every night before bed.

You might be an *extreme* otaku if you put a bounty on Ishihara's head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.