You Might Be An Otaku If...

HAHA! I got 2 of em! 1 with Yoko and 1 with Rin Kokonoe

I swear, I live in the wrong country. I need to move somewhere I will fit in......

Nyaaa!!! I'm totally running out of words to say!

You might be an otaku if you are listening to Anime OP ED & BGM 24/7. (I know I'm one of them).

You might be an Otaku if you wake up at 11PM and sit online till 12noon, watching a forum for new posts so you can get to know peps and hang out. OH! I forgot while watching a anime and playing a Eroge at the same time. :)

^ That's great if you have 3 screens. Apparently i have only 1!! D:

You might be an otaku if you kept acting like the hero/heroine of an anime while doing your usual daily routines.

But Moe is appealing...

You might be an otaku if you watch anime during your lunch break instead of going out for lunch with your friends, everyday.

You might be an otaku if you make your kid/nephew look like Shin-chan.
585858.jpg

Alex! That was totally look-alike contest. :D

You might be an otaku if you can't stop dreaming about anime. :D

You might be an Otaku if you ever walked down the street and ran into a phone/power poll after watching something else other then where you were going. (Been there done that!)

^ Done it too.. D: It was a painful experience.

You might be an otaku if you go to a maid cafe, you are waiting for them to say "goshujinsama".

oo, I wanna work in a Maid Cafe! that would be SO much fun.

You might be a Otaku if you want to work in a Maid Cafe! LOL!

You might be an otaku if you wanted to open a Maid Cafe. :P

I guess i should state the obvious tipoff.

IF YOU'RE AN OTAKU AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS!

~CLAP!!!CLAP!!!~

*Looks at the picture*...*goes facepalm*....*fainted*.

Ok maybe not that bad.

You might be an otaku if you are already playing VNs, watching anime and listening to Anime OP ED.

You might be an Otaku if you look at this, and say: "WOW! I want my desk to look like that! Nice display setup for the figurine's."

I know this be true, because when I saw it, I was drooling saying the same thing so NYAAH!!!

otakua.jpg

Your room setup is nearly the same as my friend's. Totally cool. Btw where's your other monitor? I thought you had 3?

You might be an otaku if you start cosplaying. :D

Nono, that is not my desk, I want that setup. I found that pic somewhere on the net LOL!

And I do cosplay...a lot more than I should admit ;)

No, but I wish it was, that is such a nice setup with the displays and all. My figures are all over the place, my desk is a mess lol, I look like I live at my desk. I work a lot from home and only go to the office once a week, so guess that is to be expected. If I can get my camera working here I will get you a shot of my desk, even tho it is totally sloppy lol!

You might by an Otaku if you can not wait for the newest computer hardware, or Eroge Software to come on to the market, and have a calender with dates marked and for what release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.