You do when you fall in love?

Hmm... SC huh...

When I play SCII online and a korean player suddenly pops in my room, I immediately use the divine key combination of "Alt+F4".
*yaoface*

Alt f4? Ehh that closes screen or something doesnt it? xD

Some words cut off of the bottom xD

LOL. koreans..

never played online. too srsbsns xD

maybe when heart of the swarm comes out~

Love, Love, Love makes the world go round.

I tend to replace that with 'money' so it's "Money, Money, Money makes the world go round."

More videos~

I bow down to koreans when it comes to SCII. Really. That's why you have to learn the magical escape method when le wild insane korean players appear. XD

Yes I'm so eager for Heart Of The Swarm too! XD

And sadly, yes, it's jut money that decides things right now... I don't like the very idea of it either but what choice do I have? XD

I already did many times before. I just kept on losing my dignity as a player XD

YO MAHN. AI AHM AH GUD PROTOSS PLAYERRR. I AHVE DA SKILZZ OF A KOREAAAANNN PERSUNNN!!!!11!!!!!1

Stay away from meeeehhh!!! XD

But then again, I'm a protoss player too...

Lol but you can learn from it all? not a bad idea to challenge people better xD Well maybe not too much better :/ Theyll just kill you and you wont get anything out of it...

Lol but you can learn from it all? not a bad idea to challenge people better xD Well maybe not too much better :/ Theyll just kill you and you wont get anything out of it...

That's what I just said! XD
I've played with folks like that before but damn... I just kept on losing my pride as a player hahaha XD

Pride...

Made me think about The Lion King.

Oh look! It's a page full of invisible people! Now I don't know who is who!

GOD DAMNIT.

Keeps some count of wins and losses or whatever else that might impact your pride? xD

Oh that... Well, I can win on most and average players or folks of my same "level of play" I guess. So maybe that also makes me "slightly" better than them but when it really comes to Korean players..... You can just sit back and watch as they swarm you right when you were just starting or in the middle of your upkeep. But there was this other guy before who was just as good and wasn't Korean. I forgot where he was from though but he's most likely a western.

Hopefully my ratio would be 122 wins and 86 loses at moment. That should make my win rate at around 50-66%

I think I kinda agree with deca. It takes a lot and ridiculous amount of practice and maybe it really is in the blood or whatever. Kinda like, you were really born for that thing or something. Hahahaha XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!