World of Warships Admirals Lounge!

Re: World of Warships Admirals Lounge

What about my premium days? Won't get reset as well? Woot? wut?

You keep all your Doubloons but I'm not sure how Premium days works, whether they just straight up credit you with Doubloon Equiv or yes you won't get your days back because you didn't play and time ticked xD

because you didn't play and time ticked xD
Because they didn't tell me straight whether OBT won't be wipe or not, it's just wasting my time, it's beta after all lol. It's not like I'd fight over 90 days of premium day

Because they didn't tell me straight whether OBT won't be wipe or not, it's just wasting my time, it's beta after all lol. It's not like I'd fight over 90 days of premium day

They made a massive forum post on it but didn't high light it at all, bad advertisement when it comes to shit like this from WG is what I have found >_<

I'm interested to hear what WG Customer Service will say about it, I love dueling like that for the lolz. Will post progress here for lolz

Definitely keep me posted on this lolz, WG is so shit in terms of everything until they ask us for money when they release Premium ships

Wait I'm a bit confused with you right there, are you saying you want the Tirpitz to go on sale again without the attached bundle or actually go on sale? Because technically the Tirpitz have been on sale already no?

I guess I should have said I was expecting it to be cheaper than it is for a sale price. I was expecting it to be around $50-$55US regular price and with that bundle it looks like the Tirpitz is around $50US but is that sale price or regular price? If it's a sale price then it's too rich for my blood... damn near $100CAD for that bundle. Wargaming is just capitalizing on the hype and I don't blame them. Do you think it's a fair price for that ship?

My first game at tier eight with a Mogami for the launch and more half the other team comprised of Tirpitz and Atago's so obviously people don't care about the price as much as I do. I have spent a lot of money on this game so far and will probably spend more. What sucks is I'll probably break down and buy the damn thing and regret it later.

Do you think it's a fair price for that ship?
For a virtual ship? Would you justify 100$ for a playable character for a game?

Even need to ask lol. WG do offer gold on sale pretty rare once a year or something, you may want to wait for that. 30% bonus gold for 100$ package I think.

Yeah I know ... $100 for a ship is ridiculous but people will pay for it so Wargaming will keep asking for outrageous prices. Until people stop or at least slow down enough for Wargaming to feel the pinch they'll keep going. Unfortunately I'm guilty of being part of that problem for dishing out what they ask.

I'm glad I find it no pressing, no rushing, and I don't even bother to play this game even though I was so good at it.

I guess I should have said I was expecting it to be cheaper than it is for a sale price. I was expecting it to be around $50-$55US regular price and with that bundle it looks like the Tirpitz is around $50US but is that sale price or regular price? If it's a sale price then it's too rich for my blood... damn near $100CAD for that bundle. Wargaming is just capitalizing on the hype and I don't blame them. Do you think it's a fair price for that ship?

My first game at tier eight with a Mogami for the launch and more half the other team comprised of Tirpitz and Atago's so obviously people don't care about the price as much as I do. I have spent a lot of money on this game so far and will probably spend more. What sucks is I'll probably break down and buy the damn thing and regret it later.

No, I totally agree with you that the Tirpitz isn't worth that price...I'm OK with buying the ship + port, but including a bunch of god damn stupid shit I'm not going to use was a clear rip off to mark up the Tirpitz, which is the reason why I didn't get Tirpitz with its initial launch, I think £43 is overpriced, I don't mind paying for ~£30 for the ship itself since the ship is famous and hyped so I can understand how WG is making the most out of the hype.

Personally I can justify the Atago because of my love for the Tier VII Myoukou that I had back in the CBT, when I learnt that the Atago was basically an identical twin I instantly got that because I couldn't honestly can't wait to play Myoukou again and with the new exp it takes a lot longer for me to farm so I just straight up got the Atago and I loved it to this date. I would get the Tirpitz if WG release again, even if it is a bundle this time because I heard WG seems to like overpriced shit and only release hyped premium like only a few times a day, next I suspect them re-releasing the Tirpitz would be when the Bismarck hits live during Oct, but personally I would much prefer if it is not a bundle though.

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/50127-premium-time-for-retail-launch-of-wow/ fun time in the forum first

I know I won't be playing at launch as well as this game is still broken. I just having some great time :D

xD You so cruel Check-sama, stop trolling people xD

No, I totally agree with you that the Tirpitz isn't worth that price...I'm OK with buying the ship + port, but including a bunch of god damn stupid shit I'm not going to use was a clear rip off to mark up the Tirpitz, which is the reason why I didn't get Tirpitz with its initial launch, I think £43 is overpriced, I don't mind paying for ~£30 for the ship itself since the ship is famous and hyped so I can understand how WG is making the most out of the hype.

Personally I can justify the Atago because of my love for the Tier VII Myoukou that I had back in the CBT, when I learnt that the Atago was basically an identical twin I instantly got that because I couldn't honestly can't wait to play Myoukou again and with the new exp it takes a lot longer for me to farm so I just straight up got the Atago and I loved it to this date. I would get the Tirpitz if WG release again, even if it is a bundle this time because I heard WG seems to like overpriced shit and only release hyped premium like only a few times a day, next I suspect them re-releasing the Tirpitz would be when the Bismarck hits live during Oct, but personally I would much prefer if it is not a bundle though.

I bought the Atago too only because it's a Takao class ship ... and she was my favorite character in Arpeggio of Blue Steel. Love the ship, it's the best paid for one I have. Sims is good too. But still I winced a bit at the price.

I agree as well that I would prefer just the Tirpitz and a slot and I hope I can curb my tendency to just say 'fuck it and buy it'. I know damn well I'll regret spending that much.

That last update the Myoko was nerfed a bit. Turrets turn slower now so I'll have to go and buy that damn upgrade to make them faster. Same with the Aoba. At least the Furutaka was increased so it's a bit better, a little more competitive than it was.

WG is getting $0 from me for being one sided with the balancing.
But I like that we can view the ships 360 without actually buying it and I am somehow satisfied with this.
I'm probably one of the weird ones, downloading a game because we get to view the 3D models.

I bought the Atago too only because it's a Takao class ship ... and she was my favorite character in Arpeggio of Blue Steel. Love the ship, it's the best paid for one I have. Sims is good too. But still I winced a bit at the price.

I agree as well that I would prefer just the Tirpitz and a slot and I hope I can curb my tendency to just say 'fuck it and buy it'. I know damn well I'll regret spending that much.

That last update the Myoko was nerfed a bit. Turrets turn slower now so I'll have to go and buy that damn upgrade to make them faster. Same with the Aoba. At least the Furutaka was increased so it's a bit better, a little more competitive than it was.

Ah I see, fair enough! Another Arpeggio Tsundere Takao fan? :P And the thing about Tirpitz is that if they're going to release it again in a package it will most likely mean WG won't care about us but our money, so if you like the ship you have to just put up with the stupid mark up price, or alternatively you can just grind your way to Bismarck, which is essentially the same except without the torpedo.

And indeed I was sad about the Myoukou + Mogami nerf, WG buffing USS and constantly nerfing IJN is really getting on my nerves >_< I would like to see the God damn Cleveland being nerfed some day. One can only wish.

WG is getting $0 from me for being one sided with the balancing.
But I like that we can view the ships 360 without actually buying it and I am somehow satisfied with this.
I'm probably one of the weird ones, downloading a game because we get to view the 3D models.

Can't do so with WoT and WoWP...and that was what drove me to grind up those cool vehicles...

...besides, monotone preview in port (that limited view) is not enough...

...besides, monotone preview in port (that limited view) is not enough...
There are several mod to remove that monotone color, giving you true color preview.

Reactions: namalandrcont

Wait there is? Do share please Checku-sama
I don't play this anymore, so whatever I know is already out of date, just google the forum for modpack I'm pretty sure it is included.

I have a cool 88K of doublebloons lol When do they change it into gold now?

I don't play this anymore, so whatever I know is already out of date, just google the forum for modpack I'm pretty sure it is included.

I have a cool 88K of doublebloons lol When do they change it into gold now?

Ah right fair enough. I'm still using the slightly different scope mod that you gave me, as for the one that always shows the length and distance is kind of useless now since its built in option where it always shows detailed information (basically as if you're permanently holding alt down).

Ah I see, fair enough! Another Arpeggio Tsundere Takao fan? :P And the thing about Tirpitz is that if they're going to release it again in a package it will most likely mean WG won't care about us but our money, so if you like the ship you have to just put up with the stupid mark up price, or alternatively you can just grind your way to Bismarck, which is essentially the same except without the torpedo.

And indeed I was sad about the Myoukou + Mogami nerf, WG buffing USS and constantly nerfing IJN is really getting on my nerves >_< I would like to see the God damn Cleveland being nerfed some day. One can only wish.

LOL yeah another Tsundere Takao fan ... I'd definitely be her captain.

I will grind for the Bismark for sure and the Hood down the British line as well when they finally get in game. Hopefully I won't have to wait until next year to do that.

Yeah the nerfing is not doing anything for game balance. Especially the way WG does it which is nerf one and buff the other and swing the balance the other way. Always too much of a nerf and a buff. I'd like to know how WG decides on who gets nerfed/buffed and how much to take/give. You'd think they'd learn from past mistakes but it seems they are slow learners.

I remember a game called Fighter Ace that was made by a Russian company (I think). I paid a monthly subscription to play online and there were Russian, British, US, German and Japanese planes. The maps, which there were a few, were kinda pie shaped where each nation had it's own slice. You fought for territory and could capture a nation to win. Anyway, the developers would listen to the complaints on the forums and eventually the German and Japanese planes were so bad that very few would play them. Instead of trying for balance they actually killed their own game. They blame it on consoles but I quit because I couldn't play competitively with my favorite planes which were primarily Axis and it was just too easy with the Allied planes. It was funny to watch a fully loaded Corsair with bombs, rockets and a fuel tank out maneuver a Zero and shoot it down. I hope WG dosen't go down this road and make one side so bad that no one will play them. If they made Warplanes like Fighter Ace used to be I would go play that as well but I don't like the current format.

LOL yeah another Tsundere Takao fan ... I'd definitely be her captain.

I will grind for the Bismark for sure and the Hood down the British line as well when they finally get in game. Hopefully I won't have to wait until next year to do that.

Yeah the nerfing is not doing anything for game balance. Especially the way WG does it which is nerf one and buff the other and swing the balance the other way. Always too much of a nerf and a buff. I'd like to know how WG decides on who gets nerfed/buffed and how much to take/give. You'd think they'd learn from past mistakes but it seems they are slow learners.

I hope WG dosen't go down this road and make one side so bad that no one will play them. If they made Warplanes like Fighter Ace used to be I would go play that as well but I don't like the current format.

That sounds like a tragic way to end a game that was originally good. As much as I hate WG with the constant nerf on IJN side, it is still definitely playable to an acceptable standard, it would require more patience and practice, but it is definitely playable. (Heck the Fuso is one of my favorite battleship in the game at the moment, I'm starting to warm up to my Nagato as well) The moment they nerf the IJN to be unplayable will be when I leave the game, hopefully I don't see that day as I enjoy this game a lot, the graphics are superb and its one of the few games out there where you have a chance to take the helm of the mighty Yamato (my favorite ship of all time).

I would love to see Prinz Eugen, Prince of Wales class BB, Littorio/Roma, Akagi/Kaga, Shinano, Musashi, Maya (IJN getting some love for AA), Yahagi/Agano class Cruiser...

Slow learner huh? I bet you they're still salty about Battle of Tsushima

That sounds like a tragic way to end a game that was originally good. As much as I hate WG with the constant nerf on IJN side, it is still definitely playable to an acceptable standard, it would require more patience and practice, but it is definitely playable. (Heck the Fuso is one of my favorite battleship in the game at the moment, I'm starting to warm up to my Nagato as well) The moment they nerf the IJN to be unplayable will be when I leave the game, hopefully I don't see that day as I enjoy this game a lot, the graphics are superb and its one of the few games out there where you have a chance to take the helm of the mighty Yamato (my favorite ship of all time).

I would love to see Prinz Eugen, Prince of Wales class BB, Littorio/Roma, Akagi/Kaga, Shinano, Musashi, Maya (IJN getting some love for AA), Yahagi/Agano class Cruiser...

Slow learner huh? I bet you they're still salty about Battle of Tsushima

Yes your right, the game is still playable. I sincerely hope WG dosen't go that route. And salty is a good term for them LOL!!

I wouldn't mind seeing Kongo's sister ships Haruna and Kirishima being added. What would be cool, I think, is instead of adding the ships just add the ability to choose the name you would want. Like instead of the Kongo, be able to pick Haruna instead from the Kongo class or Kirishima or Hiei. I'd also like to see the Ise class BB even with the aircraft carrier arrangement it had towards the end of the war. The Tone class CA and the Akitsuki class DD. German ships I'd like to see Graf Spee which I do believe is the same class as Prinz Eugen. British, the Hood CA of course and King George V BB, Ark Royal CV and Rodney BB.

Hey Checkmated,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming America support, and for your interest in World of Warships!

It seems our system did not recredit your account the 90 days of premium, we have gone ahead and added those days to your account.

We apologize for any inconveniecne that this may have caused you.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us again!

Best Regards,
William Baker

Wargaming America Support
You can always check your ticket status by logging into our Support Portal: https://na.wargaming.net/support/
Please don't forget to fill out our survey once your ticket has been completed.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; nowai, WG spoiled my fun....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!