Why do you like music?

Re: Why do you like music? [Free ul.to 3 month premium~]

I've sent a pm to the person who will (hopefully) get to use the premium~ they will likely remain anonymous unless they decide to bribe :P

I'll have a new set of inspirational questions eventually~ Unless another uploader does this again, it'll have to wait til mine expires for me to do this again :P

I'd say the most useful place to use ul.to premium is either here or jpddl.com (which often has lots of albums I find~ some in parts)

later today I'll post my answers to these questions, and some criteria I used. I'll also have this name changed (wnv a mod is around x-x) See the first post sometime to see my answers :P

I hope you enjoyed this~ Feel free to make some discussion questions related to the topics. :3

---
[MENTION=2736]WsE[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION];
could one of you remove the part in brackets? nyaa~

Last edited:
1. What do you think of when you hear the word "music"?
What sounds pretty to my ear or to other people's ears/
2. What is it about music that you enjoy the most? (why do you like listening to __ type of music?)
the voice of the singer.
3. What type of music do you like to share/listen with others, and why?
japanese and kpop. it really just hits the feels. lol
4. What is your favorite type of music, why is it important to you?
japanese. even though i'm not even 0.01 percent japanese, i grew up watching anime and it has always been apart of my life since then.
5. If you could share only 1 song to the world, what would it be? (link or use spoiler + video)
What would be the message you'd tell them using that music?
Kimi no Suki na Uta by Uverworld. I hope that people enjoy this song. i feel like it can apply to an intimate relationship or other forms of relationship. its a soothing song i hope people can be uplifted with this song, whether you like the lyrics or the music.
6. If you can play an instrument, when/why did you decide to learn how to play? What did you like about it
(otherwise, what instrument you'd like to play and why)
I learned to play piano, because i was always obsessed with the melodic sound of it. and alot of the music i like usually has a strong piano sound to it.
7. Give a compliment to another person's music interests

Kionea, you really wrote a wonderful explanation on what music means to you. really loved the song you chose to. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?