Why do you guys like the loli so much?!?

Lolis.... are just like Kitsunes. You are supposed to love them unconditionally.

The Western culture unfortunately doesn't understand this and deems anything under 18 or "legal" age illegal or just plain wrong.

woe is the ignorant mass of collective intelligence called "normalcy" to decide that such an adorable being such as a loli to be wrong in whatever way....

This is not good for Japan.
80645453.jpg

korean-otaku-fate-testarossa-001.jpg

1156461703436op3.gif

MGalleryItem.php

The characters in this room are hardly lolis. notice the boobs... the only loli I consider there is that one character in the poster of To Heart.
Also he's Korean and the pillow case doesn't have a loli, just a normal cute character same with the pillow humping guy, non-loli character.
Seriously, these guys give otakus a bad name. And unfortunately, they are the ones getting attention, they are like terrorists for Muslims, they get more attention so people assume most Muslims are.
In a psychological sense, these are otakus that have lost their sense of reality, or you might say "have lost it" ordinarily, true otakus take pride in their love for anime and avoid shaming the name of the characters they love which includes not openly declaring their sexual attraction.
On the loli issue, lolis were made to be liked, haven't seen one that I didn't. Although not everyone prefers them. But most people that like them are NOT, I repeat NOT, sexually attracted to them. Why? they're cute, they don't necessarily wear revealing costumes to attract people, they could cover themselves up entirely and still be cute.
:goodtea:

thanks to this thread, i learn new things a lot :swearveng: thank you seniors
i'm such a newbie :foreveralone: always heard it but never know what it means

that guy with pillow ..well.. i'm speechless :confused:

Last edited:
you never knew what loli means until today? poor kid :sigh:

please forgive me senior :crushed: still kinda new about this anime world
do not worry, i will study hard :cramming:

Hmm the ignorant masses... like the people who just assume all anime is about high school girls cuz a few of them were...

It is true that anime seems to care about making the characters look appealing more than anything else atm... its kind of how theyre selling... but that isnt just lolis... your idea of loli seems to just cover any female drawn anime like...

study hard cloud study and learn the greatness of the lolis so that they may beseech their greatness upon you~ lol

yesh its like for me even the poster of to heart wasnt loli i havnt seen but maebz 2 or 3 of the pics shown in this whole thread that i actually consider to be so

Hmm the actual ages of anime characters usually dont fall into the loli category though they may look like it... This isnt convincing me that lolis are a negative thing or anything at all really :goodtea: Ive seen no strong facts or anything other than the repeated opinion that lolis are bad...

what?! am i gonna be like that too :reallydespaired: from now on i buy no pillow

in the end lolis arent the prob its the ppl who slobber over them and make them out to be s**ts that are the prob

so plz direct ur complaints to the pedos not the innocent lolis okayz?

Hmm lolis in anime and life differ quite a bit... so liking anime lolis wouldnt really translate to life either...

Hmm harems... also dont happen irl ;p

A harem is just a bunch of girls after a guy~

basically something only guys with money and ego who dont care if all his girls are just gold digging wh*res can have

in rl only of course

in 2D they are all innocent and full of love....

Hmm not always ;p If one of the girls turn out to be yandere~ Or if he is quite a loser who never shouldve gotten the harem in the first place but only qualified because he was the main character... ;p Might not turn out well~ There usually a loli somewhere in the harems too... As for the ending... the loli probably wouldnt make it to her happy end...

the lolis dont even stand a chance outside the VN thx to the rep the anime would get from all the dumbazzes who freak out over that shiz

tch!

Hmm the actual ages of anime characters usually dont fall into the loli category though they may look like it... This isnt convincing me that lolis are a negative thing or anything at all really :goodtea: Ive seen no strong facts or anything other than the repeated opinion that lolis are bad...

Didn't I already explain to you sammy that there are no age specifications for lolis?

Hmm you did? :goodtea: Well there no thesis to refresh my memory ;p

Well there was lolis who did get the guy...

there is only an apparent age for lolis, actual ages don't exist. Eucliwood Hellscythe for example is thousands of years old but appears around the age of 12, the same goes for Cris who is a few hundred. Of course that is if we consider ALL the lolis included in any anime/VN that had ever been created. If we assume that lolis must fall into a certain age range then only anime with HS and MS settings will have lolis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!