Who Will Post Next?

Umm.... my daily routines are always the same.... I don't go out much either.... umm it's not really bad... it is peaceful... but... I kind of feel a bit lonely sometimes...

Umm... King....

D: Peaceful lifestyle is good too I guess :3 But is also good to have some change over time you see, if you do something over and over again it gets a dull no matter how exciting that task is xD Though that's just my personal opinion :3

Franela? :3

Umm... yes. Well.... you are right.... but there is nothing I can do about it... umm... thank you for your umm... opinion and concern.

Umm... King?

Ah I see, fair enough, if you can't do anything about it, all you can do its enjoy it then :3

Franela :3

personally i hate changes...am too used to routine...and who is suppossed to be outside xD
...please...
suddenly le wild sam appears~

yes, you called??
make some promotion for the game section, everyone would flood this place, if the king spreads the word :lmao:
king~

xD Maa, is not my power to promote, but the admins ;P I'm afraid you're speaking to the wrong guy :3 xD

Shiki :3

as you said before, everyone has a life :D (still not sure about that :fag:)
...will probably come later. i mean fran and sam at least...
king~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197576.html

Thanks!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[121122] [catwalk] 魔王と踊れ! CODE:ARCANA 初回豪華特典版 + 初回特典 + マニュアル