Where do I ask stupid or obvious questions?

Tits-Woaaah

Jul 5, 2013
Hey, guys. As I'm new to this very dense, rich culture of anime and the forum, what section would be best to ask newbie/stupid questions about all things anime, without getting in the way or cluttering up threads? Is it here, in general discussion?

Thanks.:)

Hey, guys. As I'm new to this very dense, rich culture of anime and the forum, what section would be best to ask newbie/stupid questions about all things anime, without getting in the way or cluttering up threads? Is it here, in general discussion?
Well, if it about anime is, then of course in/on "Anime Talk" section (But if it about anime request goes, then is the "Anime Request")...:goodtea:~>

Reactions: Tits-Woaaah
Just ask in the proper sections that are designated for choice categories. Else throw it in the spam section.

Serious stuff stays here and if a question you have already has it's own thread, then post in there. Do not necro a thread though plox.

Reactions: Tits-Woaaah

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty