Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

When playing otome games, do you usually stick with one game until you finish it, or do you rotate between several?

I usually play one otome game after another, but sometimes I need a break and play a non-otome game in between.
 
I used to play one game at time, but nowadays i am playing multiple depends on my mood
 
I try to play just one otome game at a time, but I might play games from other genres as well
 
i prefer to focus on one game one shot, coz the last time i attempted to juggle in between 3 games skipping here and there i ended up forgetting some plot points in the game when i return to it _(='3
 
I tend to rotate. Normally I play all the routes I'm interested in first, and then I kind of get burnout depending on long each route is so I switch to something else. I go through this a bunch, playing what routes I'm interested in, then switching, and eventually after awhile I'll go back and finish the other routes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DoDoPopping
depends if it's got the male leads that I like. I have a type and I especially love tragic stories that's filled with angst. The more effed up the story, the more likely I would finish that one even with routes I don't like. If it's all fluff with small amount of angst, I wouldn't play the routes that I don't like. I would skip it entirely or play them when the mood hits.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DoDoPopping
Perhaps due to my ADHD, but I need to stick to one and finish it unless I drop it midway due to a reason or another, because if I get focused and go to another one, I'll completely forget that previous one lmao
 
if im really locked in i fixate on a singular otome and dont ever think of trying another one, now if im just meh about it i might.... but honestly i rarely do, i know if i switch to another one it might take longer to finish.
 
If i like the whole series or if my favorite LI is someone that can only be unlocked by completing other routes, I will focus on one game. But on normal days, I finish a route and start a different game if i'm not interested on another character.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DoDoPopping
i try to finish it! lol,,, if i start another game while already playing one, i'll forget about it unfortunately...
 
I play one at a time, unless I get a really strong urge to play another one, but that doesn't happen very often.
 
I usually rotate between several games. I try to finish one, but some get boring, so I play multiple games at once to stay engaged.
 
I usually get pretty locked on games when I play and with otome games being so heavy in reading, I find it hard to try to juggle two at once. Now if a game gets too heavy and I need a break, then I'll usually switch to a different game type that isn't otome.
 
I play a couple at a time, I like to hop back and forth between them depending on how I feel.
 
Not necessarily. If it's a game that I'm very interested in, I'll complete it all. If it's a game that I'm not very interested in, I'll take turns playing the game
 
  • Like
Reactions: DoDoPopping
Depends on my mood but If I rotate than only after finishing a route. I don't rotate in the middle of the route.
 
I used to stick to one game until I cleared all the routes. later I got so overwhelmed by many titles released in the same year, so I ended up clearing the routes that I've been eyeing for, thus, leaving me with 10+ titles in backlog…
 
I used to play a couple at a time but not that couple has turned into like 7 unfinished games at once. Now im trying to move more towards finishing one game at a time.
 
I'm someone who struggles with finishing games since I always rotate from one to another. So now, even if it takes me a while, I stick to one, taking breaks in bewtween routes. This has helped me finish more otome games and not having like a bunch unfinished ones haha the same goes with non-otome games. Recently I finished Ghost of Tsushima and I was pretty proud of myself for staying focused enough to actually finish it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: DoDoPopping
Si son juegos pequeños suelo jugar varios, pero si son largos definitivamente no
 
I'm going to play one game at a time so that I don't forget the story.
 
Usually I try to stick with one, but sometimes I bounce around. It's a bad habit though, since sometimes it leads to me not properly finishing an otome game ^^'
 
If there are few endings, I try to complete them all. If there are too many, I complete one or two and look for the rest online
 
I usually stick to one so that I don't forget the plot and actually finish it lol
 
depends on my enjoyment of the title. If I care enough to play all the routes usually one at a time otherwise I just play the few routes I'm interested in and call it day (mostly the unlocalized otome games due to translation issues). Some routes rly rub me the wrong way though.