What'z up! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtydog

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Hi everyone!

Kinda new around here :) not just for this forum also for this anime/manga/eroge stuff. I didn't even realize these until a year ago but right now I am here :)

A little about me: I am a guy (big surprise :)) who have an education and interest about entertainment industry(all except music). When I watched my first anime series(Bleach), I thought this industry is very interested and already watched nearly all kinds of anime just in a year.

My favorite anime/manga is Fairy Tail and Bleach comes as a runner up and Naruto earns the third place :)

What can I say? Battle manga rules :)

Welcome to AS Dirtydog :3
Hmm i started watching anime about a year ago too~
Been avoiding the long runners in preference to the shorter ones during school though xD
Drop by the spam/games sometime~

Welcome to Anime Sharing, Dirtydog~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Hmm... Your favorite anime is quite popular. I tend to stay away from those.

Welcome to AS
Have fun in here, introduce more about you,,.......:whistle:

Hi Dirtydog!! ヽ(○・▽・○)ノ゛
Welcome to ASF - Hope you enjoy and have fun ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

Welcome and enjoy your stay~

The forums are open 24/7 except for maintenance and other mystical means~

Chat, download, spam, play games, discuss, or just lurk~

You make me feel old since I've watched anime 15+ years.....

Because of that... you may have a bomb... and a cookie~

sample-c4fcfa85ce91a5615e275fdfe5e6371a.jpg

e692a5ff7ff9bf0239c3c4da9494208e.jpg

Hey! Welcome to the forum!!!!! Hope you enjoy your stay...don't get too dirty "Dirtydog"~

Thanks for all these comments everyone :)

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]: I can totally understand you. I can't count how many days I was an all-nighter just to watch one more episode and found my self sleeping in the class :)

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]: Yeah, I know. They have a huge fans across North America and Europe(Although this may not be true for Fairy Tail). I also like Drama and Comedy anime like Clannad, Usagi Drop and Working!

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]: Thanks for the cookie though I can not say the same thing for the bomb :)Actually my first anime series was Captain Tsubasa nearly 20 years ago(I was a kid back then). But I wasn't a follower of anime and manga as I am right now :)

[MENTION=13464]lpdcomic[/MENTION]: I can not promise you for that :)

Welcome and enjoy your stay~

The forums are open 24/7 except for maintenance and other mystical means~

Chat, download, spam, play games, discuss, or just lurk~

You make me feel old since I've watched anime 15+ years.....
Now I feel much older, since I watched Macross when it 1st aired in TV(1982).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

At G&S Enterprise, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional solutions across various industries. With a commitment to innovation, excellence, and customer satisfaction, our dedicated team works tirelessly to exceed expectations and drive success for our clients.
nyuge100 wrote on Esan's profile.
[Japanese] [221223][みるくふぁくとりー] もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界おっぱいメイド学園!
I would like a package version (iso+mds) of this. thank you for your consideration.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.