What would you change about yourself/your life? And where would you rather live?

I want to have a daughter....And that´s it.Whatever it takes.

I probably wouldn't change anything. I like myself as is. It's probably more of a philosophy thing than anything. I personally believe who I am is collectively relative to everything that's happened to me thus far. All the experiences good or bad make up the current me. To change anything could result in a potentially completely different me. And even if it didn't change me, it would certainly change future situations. It's just too risky. I wouldn't want to throw away the good things I have now just because of the bad things in the past. Sure there are things that could be better right now, but those are completely out of my control. I've done my best to be my best right now.

Now, I wouldn't exactly say I'd rather live somewhere else right now. I would certainly enjoy moving in the future though. A few possible places I'd like to stay would probably be Germany, Japan, or Switzerland. (though Switzerland is not really plausible considering how expensive it is to live there).

I don't doubt the decisions I made so no, changing something from the past or regretting it sounds weak.

lot of cash, lot of health, lot of ethics, and live into a place where you can entertain yourself and sleep at ease, and when you wake up, you see no problem onto the horizon

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please
flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」