what type of music do you listen to?

Game soundtracks, preferably perpetual, and game-associated songs. Yes, I took my time to cut some of them down to "perpetual" myself...if they do not come perpetual, that is.

There's a reason why music players have "repeat-one" mode, and one of them is to bring perpetual music to full power - 10 hours on Youtube is nothing when you can keep going forever for as long as you like.

I listen to a lot of stuff, but what I personally stick with would be game BGMs...especially characters' themes, and game songs... I'll just leave it at that, because some stuff I listen to can't really be described in English.

Rock (Evanescence, Skillet, Red, Within Temptation etc), Nightcore, Japanese or Classical (Piano, OST, Anime Themes)

Genre? No particular genre I prefer to, but I guess I'll say that I like instrumental pieces more than the new Pop music that keeps popping up nowadays (think JB). Most of my phone's playlist is from The Piano Guys, with a little bit of rock here and there. Oh, and anime OST's are there too, along with some Vocaloid (DECO*27 plus utaites mostly).

Difficult question.

I like a lot of different sounds, but it all comes down to whether or not the right frequencies are being hit. Also, I find it hard to get into something if there is no vibe or emotion (at least on a level that i can connect with it on).

In terms of classical/orchestral music i listen to a lot of Satie & Debussy, but i always find myself going back 'n' forth between Joe Hisaishi & Noubu Uematsu (as i have a deep nostalgic feeling that comes from their music, considering the amount of time and money ive spent of FF & Miyazaki films).

Then, as a dj, i find myself constantly searching for new sounds, but i always go back to the roots. Which is about the most roundabout answer i can think of haha.

Actually its all about Lana del ray :happytears: but there´s also some anime ost im enjoyin ! :)

Generally when I'm not doing any studying, I listen to anime OP or eroge OP songs.

When I'm studying, OSTs generally or classical.

edm mostly but I'm pretty open minded when it comes to music so I'll usually listen to anything

I'm currently running through Red Alice Remixes.

But I'm pretty open minded since I'm still learning different type of music and their feel.

i like independent or underground hip hop, any that is not on the radio, tv or anything mainstream pretty much

I try to listen to a lot of different stuff, but more often than not, I'm listening to Punk, Hardcore, Thrash or Death Metal, or Country and Western. Been on kind of an industrial kick lately, though.

Mostly soundtracks from anime or games, because often times, it's the BGM - the stuff that sets the mood and creates an atmosphere that I particularly enjoy.

Usually, it will be classical (including contemporary classical), jazz (+blues and bossanova), lounge, maybe folk, ambience, or whatever other stuff that includes analog instruments.

Whenever I'm not feeling those, I'd be listening to pop (includes cpop and jpop mostly from anime) or hip hop beats like those in Samurai Champloo's OST.

Rarely do I touch on the rock or metal genre though.

i like uverworld songs the most and ayumi. and i also listen to alot of 2ne1 and bigbang and a few other kpop groups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)