What superpowers do you want?

Hanagai

On and Off
Elite Member
Jun 6, 2012
Rules... there are no rules :bepraised:

simply, what superpower do you want. Everything for flying to super strength or touhou powers ~bullethell ^^

hell, you can even combine powers if you want :lmao:

let's start this shall we?

i want same powers as in Touhou, dont need more :emjudge:

(didn't find any other topics like this so i started one)

Reactions: renano
Hmm well there is one similar but that covers anime related powers ;p I guess this will be like the eating thread and the breakfast dinner and lunch threads xD

I want to "borrow" kanade's angel player for a bit~

For me it would be total control of time, slow time, reverse time frozen time, well total control yes ^^

Since there are no rules unlike the other thread, we can post any power we want... UNLIMITED!
.......................................................................................................................... ^
..........................................................................................................That's my power xD

Lol wow go for the cheap powers ;p Fine im going to be god mwahahahaha a completely unrestricted god~

I would like the power to bring my drawings to life.

Hmm.. Don't know if it counts as super power but.. I'd love to have the Healing abilities from Tsunade (Naruto). :3

May I be bestowed with the mighty powers from Gray Skull Heaven... or zapping with lightning~

I~ Have, the POWER~!

Teleportation maybe...to meet everyone~

Asian He-Man...~

I would like the power to walk on water.

I guess I could just say I'd love powers that have to do with the elements.
Like water, wind and the like. To control them like Avatar. Pure win :3

Being like Thor would be awesome too. Except that I wouldn't need a hammer. Just me :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please