What kind of stuff do you like?

^ Nah, eventually I still end up throwing most of them away anyway. (-_-)

Winning a comeback victory. :cheering:

When will this be part of album 花になった少年の神話? :goodtea: Souai Calendula, the second song on same single is on, what I bought already as ''anime soundtrack ruby''.

Last edited:
The recent game on HoTS I had, where I ignored all major fights and pushed like a boss to victory. :laughpanda:

My top music list needs update, darn it almost 6 months without one.
1. 南條愛乃 feat.やなぎなぎ - Issai wa monogatari
2. 水樹奈々 - 深愛 (Shin'ai) :rolleyes:
3. 石川智晶 - Yuki ga Nemuru *
4. FripSide - Hesitation Snow
5. Ceui - Souai Calendula
*Got her picture as my background image on phone, it is from an previous album. :laughpanda:
誰も教えてくれなかったこと

Last edited:
A cat on my lap, docile and quiet. :fulfilled:

(Too bad my current one is always biting people.)

Regime change in Constantinople, who invited 8 doom stacks of Mongols? Trades city for few thousand coins to danish King.
I guess it's time to make Corinth our capital city, at least we got cannon towers ready in 3 turns. Our crown prince is ironically named as ''Attila of Rome''.

Seeing minor NPC girls have more screen time. (Even better if they become unexpected and promoted side characters...Rurina~~~) :lovestruck:

Attila of Rome is maturing, he went from the Chivalrous to Cruel in two turns... (Why would I free mighty Mongolian leaders?)
Now I must deal with Timurid horde, at least less horse archer this time.
*hears cannon balls flying above my head* I must admit honestly, I hate a lot elephant artillery.

tumblr_lzpspo2bIS1qj5uqzo1_500.gif

Masuta for example.

Hmph, chuunibyou? ... You can count people that know the organization's true nature on one hand.
So, I don't blame you. Soon, you'll discover the truth and their evil deeds, be careful.

BTW.: Dr. Pepper.

Quickly done quests. :happywhistle:

(Maybe I already have...in another timeline. :P)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.