What If?

I know some DEAD MOFOS on the planet rite now LMAO!

What If: I just go off the handle think I would be forgiven since these meds are making me a little violent at the moment?

Yes depending on how the violence is used :whistle:

What if you could build anything you wanted, what would it be?

Oh! I would love to build from the ground up one of those Kit Cars, in the 69 Shelby Cobra 427 but I would shove a 426 Hemi Supercharged motor in it, because I despise Ford with every fiber of my body, am a Mopar Girl an Proud! But the Shelby Cobra Jet was 1 sexy looking machine.

What If: You could have a job doing what ever you love the most in this world, would you do it for free 1 day out of every week as long as you made enough to pay the bills from the other 4days?

Yeah definately

What if you got your hands on a Mind control device?

I would make some people that annoy me go stand in traffic LOL!
(Sorry, I got a nasty streak going tonight think the meds they got me on are making me very bitchey!)

What If: I told you to get on a plane and come here NOW!?

I would use that mind control device to control an army of moles, and dig a tunnel network to run cables and other things underground for unlimited global access to whatever I wanted!!! Buwahaha!

What if: Mrs. Kimmy became president of Microsoft???

@him_dox's question: Kimmy would be a victim of that device :p kidding. I'd use it to land a nice high paying job and live on easy street :)

@Will98 I says she's too smart to go with them :P But being a friend I am sure she would give me free software :P

What if you could be a superstar?

I would refuse it

What If: everything you ever wanted you could have but you had to sacrifice the 1 thing you love the most. Can you do it?

I don't think I could. If forced, it would be very hard, but I would get over it.

What if: Time flowed backwards and took us to the Roman times?

I would again have to murder myself from boredom.

What If: We went forward in time 500 years and there was nothing but us there?

Janet

What If: it was just you, and another person you hated left on the planet?

More than likely my Mom...

What if: The roman from back in time came to the present time?

They would be killed by me, myself and I very easily pff no threat there!

What If: Will, looked after he posted and realized TOO LATE! Re-Edit Time! LOL! I'm just pickin on ya Will :)

@Kimmy I'd find a country and tell them to back off this one is mine :D

@Will98 I'd shoot them all because they are unaware of guns :)

What if we could send will98 to the roman times, do you think he would prosper or be made into a slave?

Slave

What If: everyone on the planet decided to not work for 1 week?

Hmmm it might open up the eyes of those who make us work and possibly drop retail prices :)

What if we were slaves?

Now, now! I would definitely survive and enlist in their army and rise to the esteemed rank of centurion and then from there rise to consul. So In yo' face! Nyah!

To Kimmy: If every one didn't work for one week...Game sales and MMo accountants would have the biggest rise in usage ever seen.

To Perplexing: If you all were slaves, then I would just say "don't keep the master waiting..."

What if: All of you other people got caught in the time warp and came back with me to the roman times?

I'd have them crucify you because I don't care for roman history and I know the time warp was caused by you :P

What if we could breathe in space?

@Will, I am afraid with your build, you would be a boot polisher at best. You could not carry 150+ LBS of gear 100s of miles and march 14+hours a day in that gear and be able to properly fight in it. The guys back then were rough, tough men that were in prime condition and had a lot of muscle to back it up and carry that gear. They were very strict and did not tolerate any bs of any kind what so ever. If you did happen to make it in there, your life to death rate would be 90% to die with in your 1st 5months, it was a very horrid survivability rate of war back then.

I would be sure to run to dads first, grab all his ammo and weps along with mine, and I would kill em all when I got there.

if we could breathe in space, Id get the hell off this rock!

What If: you were dead the second you got there

Wouldn't care because I was dead lol

What if we created a forum for us elite (albeit select) spammers?

hehe! Wonder if they would let us do that! :) wahaha!

What If: life became beautiful again?

To Kimmy: You'd be very surprised what my frame can handle. I won't say anything about my physical, but I could handle it. I would definitely be better than a boot polisher. What strength capacity did you deduce from my picture? (Just curious)

Also what do you mean, Dead the second you got there? If I was dead, I would come back as a ghost and haunt for all of eternity.

Also if life became beautiful again, no more need for the art form impressionism.

What if: I survived the roman times as a pack soldier and was elected to consul?

I would become Gonnaherpasyfilclap and kill you, That is gonorrhea syphilis, herpes, and the clap rolled into one, back then they died from that stuff a lot LOL! So what if you did? I mean really? what difference would it make here, now, today? Most likely your own kid would want to kill you, they did a lot of that back then to gain and move up in the world.

What if: we could all eat a nice steak dinner tomorrow night? on me

Make mine well done Kimmy :)

What if we could just throw a big party together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US