What If?

I'd blow the world up again with nukes.

What if the world was suddenly infested with zombies?

Id hold up at the local nuclear power plant, where I can spend the rest of my life watching my 5TB of anime, and playing the thousands of JRPGs I have.... until the plant effes up... and the core melts down... and I die of radiation poisoning...

what if there was a zombie apocalypse... what would your tactics be?

My first tactic is to steal a commercial airliner, fill it up with as much fuel as possible and loading up enough weapons to start and win WWIII altogether in the cabin and cargo holds. And hoard food and water while I'm at it too. And fly it off to the northern regions of Canada and land the plane there. Use the APU as long as possible until I steal more fuel :P

What if you passed your CCNA but still know jack about how the network works?

Forever Alone! *insert meme* I'd try to clone myself :P

What if you accidentally created a cure for every disease?

Not into all of that so I'd give it away =/

What if you were the lord of the ring? :o

Then i would take over the world since i cant die anyway

What if you were a king?

I'd rule over the world. And play with swords :3

What if..you HAD to marry someone you dont like/love at all?

Depends why but i would try to divorce immediately :/

What if the fate of the world depends on your next action?

Take a long time to think about it o.o Otherwise it would be 1 vs 6 billion people. No thanks..

What if you could save earth but you had to sacrifice yourself?

Depending on why i might go with it >.<

What if your existence was about to fade away?

I'd fade away in happiness~ For only being 20, Ive done plenty in my life that I dont regret ^^

What if you lost your ability to use your arms o.o ?

I would be the first person to climb Mount Everest without arms and magically appear on top of trees somehow XD

What if you kept waking up in odd places?

I'd try to lay-off the alcohol :P

What if you had the choice to take over Bill Gates' place?

If I woke up as Chuck Norris... the first thing I would do would be to travel to Tokyo. Once I get there, I would go on down to Akhiba and receive generous offerings of all sorts of otaku goodies. I would then make my way to the Tokyo governor's office to discuss and express my thoughts towards his recent loli anime/manga bans. He would then understand the mistake he made [or die] and reverse the law that had been put into effect. Once things are sorted out in Japan, I would receive the donation of a Nissan GTR and bring it back over to Canada. I would then live happily ever after with a nice car and infinity anime :D!

The End~

What if you were god?

I would manipulate events to my liking (but only after figuring out what could go wrong)

What if you were a pirate?

I AM A PIRATE!

My Ship is my computer and my sea is the internet. With a 17" deck and a Core i5 engine, my main ship proves to explore the infinite sea with speed that most cannot keep up to. To my starboard, is a ship designed for hijacking. with a 10" deck and a genuine backtrack 5 R1 sail, even the most sophisticated convoys and transports fall to this baby. To my port is the carrier ship. With a double deck featuring both a 21" and 24" rear end, a core 2 duo motor and over 6TB of depth, she carries my vast treasures and wealth with pride. And following me from the rear is the party boat. with a 50" plasma deck, it features every type of video game interface one could imagine.

so... What if you had my fleet?

I'd sell it to make profit :P. I dont need a fleet :3

What if you had to jump out of an aircraft without a parachute? :o

I would make sure that its less than one story off the ground or landed XD

What if you never reach 100%?

I wouldnt really mind :p. I'm probably the only one with 99.9 activity. Kinda makes me unique right? :3

What if you lost your ability to speak?

I might use my eyes to respond someone talk..

What if your comp/laptop is taken away by your comrade?

I'd break his/her neck. DOnt you ever take my stuff without permission. Never liked it >_>

What if there's no toilet around but you really have to go :P?

we will have more friends!!!
What happens if there are more the earth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.