What heroine likes it in Otome Game?

Re: What heroine likes it in Otme Game?

The kind of heroine I like is someone who has a strong personality, independent and reliable. Like they won't always have to depend on someone. Probably like Christina from The Second Reproduction? Though Lezette is much of a help. That being said, It doesn't really amaze me if the heroine is too naïve. I mean, innocent is cute but it annoys me when it's too much.

I like a strong girl who can make up her mind. I really liked little from princess nightmare , alice from heart no kuni series, saki inafune from sweet fuse. I know its not a otome game but i loved kirigiri kyouko (danganronpa) she was very wise and calm in some moments that suprised me and made me respect her personality.

Smart heroine^^

I like those "right amount" of heroines. Like those heroines that have the right amount of everything, except if they have a certain personality that defines them, then it's alright for that to be lacking or being dominant in them. Although I would prefer if they had that unwavering will, aren't too clumsy, and aren't too shy. I like it especially when they have a strong sense of justice and is sly enough to make things go her way even when she's in a pinch.

I want them to have those character developments where they realize their own potential and hone their skills to become a better heroine. And the only "cute sides" I want to see are when they do things they don't usually do for people, and they become a bit flustered, but they try hard to keep their cool. Ahh, you may say that I like cool-type of heroines <3

I don't really care if they are strong or weak (I think I'm one of the few people who don't really care about Yui's personality from DiaLovers lol...). But I just can't stand tsunderes, they are so annoying IMO (Like Alice from Heart no Kuni no Alice and Mikoto from Norn9)
But I would like a heroine who teases the love interests with no shame~

I really like active heroines. If she isn't strong in the beginning, that's okay! However, I do like seeing character development and distinctive traits that set a heroine apart from others. In an action-y otome game especially, where the heroine is being protected, I would like it if she learns how to fight instead.
That being said, I really liked Cardia from Code:Realize!

la protagonista en los otomes las mejores son las que son seguras de si mismas amables y hermosas en todo los sentidos que se valoran y que si alguien se mete con ellas no se dejan y eso sin dejar de ser femeninas y lindas ,me gustan los personajen sundere que se sonrojan y tambien los personajes sexys que tienen un carisma y algo atrayente ya sea su fisico o simplemente sus ojos o un hermoso cabello ....pero lo mejor es que tengan carater se respeten y no me gustan mucho los otomes + 18 solo algunos porque la protagonista de los mismos al igual que los eroges es solo un pedazo de carne asi la hacen ver ,hay demasiadas ecenas de sexo y nada de historia de amor de respeto ,la chica en estos juegos es una masoquista y los tios unos violadores ,creen historias diferentes con mas amor eso ya ni siquiera son historias es machimos y denigran a las mujeres.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.