What heroine likes it in Otome Game?

Re: What heroine likes it in Otme Game?

The kind of heroine I like is someone who has a strong personality, independent and reliable. Like they won't always have to depend on someone. Probably like Christina from The Second Reproduction? Though Lezette is much of a help. That being said, It doesn't really amaze me if the heroine is too naïve. I mean, innocent is cute but it annoys me when it's too much.

I like a strong girl who can make up her mind. I really liked little from princess nightmare , alice from heart no kuni series, saki inafune from sweet fuse. I know its not a otome game but i loved kirigiri kyouko (danganronpa) she was very wise and calm in some moments that suprised me and made me respect her personality.

Smart heroine^^

I like those "right amount" of heroines. Like those heroines that have the right amount of everything, except if they have a certain personality that defines them, then it's alright for that to be lacking or being dominant in them. Although I would prefer if they had that unwavering will, aren't too clumsy, and aren't too shy. I like it especially when they have a strong sense of justice and is sly enough to make things go her way even when she's in a pinch.

I want them to have those character developments where they realize their own potential and hone their skills to become a better heroine. And the only "cute sides" I want to see are when they do things they don't usually do for people, and they become a bit flustered, but they try hard to keep their cool. Ahh, you may say that I like cool-type of heroines <3

I don't really care if they are strong or weak (I think I'm one of the few people who don't really care about Yui's personality from DiaLovers lol...). But I just can't stand tsunderes, they are so annoying IMO (Like Alice from Heart no Kuni no Alice and Mikoto from Norn9)
But I would like a heroine who teases the love interests with no shame~

I really like active heroines. If she isn't strong in the beginning, that's okay! However, I do like seeing character development and distinctive traits that set a heroine apart from others. In an action-y otome game especially, where the heroine is being protected, I would like it if she learns how to fight instead.
That being said, I really liked Cardia from Code:Realize!

la protagonista en los otomes las mejores son las que son seguras de si mismas amables y hermosas en todo los sentidos que se valoran y que si alguien se mete con ellas no se dejan y eso sin dejar de ser femeninas y lindas ,me gustan los personajen sundere que se sonrojan y tambien los personajes sexys que tienen un carisma y algo atrayente ya sea su fisico o simplemente sus ojos o un hermoso cabello ....pero lo mejor es que tengan carater se respeten y no me gustan mucho los otomes + 18 solo algunos porque la protagonista de los mismos al igual que los eroges es solo un pedazo de carne asi la hacen ver ,hay demasiadas ecenas de sexo y nada de historia de amor de respeto ,la chica en estos juegos es una masoquista y los tios unos violadores ,creen historias diferentes con mas amor eso ya ni siquiera son historias es machimos y denigran a las mujeres.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ukg Hr and Workforce Management Services
Unlock the full potential of your workforce with Kastech's premier UKG HR and Workforce Management Services. Streamline operations, enhance productivity, and optimize resource allocation with our tailored solutions. Visit us now to revolutionize your HR processes
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Sorry, this one also had a major update. Would you mind? Thanks
睡眠○シミュレーション7
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for the multiple post, but can you reup the links? Also, if you have the Japanese version, then it'd be even better
悲劇のロリ巨乳鬼畜孕ませ監禁
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, but do you have the latest version? It got a new updated a couple of weeks ago
アイスハートとジャックオー
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?