What heroine likes it in Otome Game?

Re: What heroine likes it in Otme Game?

The kind of heroine I like is someone who has a strong personality, independent and reliable. Like they won't always have to depend on someone. Probably like Christina from The Second Reproduction? Though Lezette is much of a help. That being said, It doesn't really amaze me if the heroine is too naïve. I mean, innocent is cute but it annoys me when it's too much.

I like a strong girl who can make up her mind. I really liked little from princess nightmare , alice from heart no kuni series, saki inafune from sweet fuse. I know its not a otome game but i loved kirigiri kyouko (danganronpa) she was very wise and calm in some moments that suprised me and made me respect her personality.

Smart heroine^^

I like those "right amount" of heroines. Like those heroines that have the right amount of everything, except if they have a certain personality that defines them, then it's alright for that to be lacking or being dominant in them. Although I would prefer if they had that unwavering will, aren't too clumsy, and aren't too shy. I like it especially when they have a strong sense of justice and is sly enough to make things go her way even when she's in a pinch.

I want them to have those character developments where they realize their own potential and hone their skills to become a better heroine. And the only "cute sides" I want to see are when they do things they don't usually do for people, and they become a bit flustered, but they try hard to keep their cool. Ahh, you may say that I like cool-type of heroines <3

I don't really care if they are strong or weak (I think I'm one of the few people who don't really care about Yui's personality from DiaLovers lol...). But I just can't stand tsunderes, they are so annoying IMO (Like Alice from Heart no Kuni no Alice and Mikoto from Norn9)
But I would like a heroine who teases the love interests with no shame~

I really like active heroines. If she isn't strong in the beginning, that's okay! However, I do like seeing character development and distinctive traits that set a heroine apart from others. In an action-y otome game especially, where the heroine is being protected, I would like it if she learns how to fight instead.
That being said, I really liked Cardia from Code:Realize!

la protagonista en los otomes las mejores son las que son seguras de si mismas amables y hermosas en todo los sentidos que se valoran y que si alguien se mete con ellas no se dejan y eso sin dejar de ser femeninas y lindas ,me gustan los personajen sundere que se sonrojan y tambien los personajes sexys que tienen un carisma y algo atrayente ya sea su fisico o simplemente sus ojos o un hermoso cabello ....pero lo mejor es que tengan carater se respeten y no me gustan mucho los otomes + 18 solo algunos porque la protagonista de los mismos al igual que los eroges es solo un pedazo de carne asi la hacen ver ,hay demasiadas ecenas de sexo y nada de historia de amor de respeto ,la chica en estos juegos es una masoquista y los tios unos violadores ,creen historias diferentes con mas amor eso ya ni siquiera son historias es machimos y denigran a las mujeres.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.