What game are you currently playing?

Clearing out that "First Win of the Day" in HoTS ended up with me eating up the time to finish all the quests instead. :sigh:

Shadow Warrior 2 on PC

Lo Wang is already a more badass ninja than any of the naruto characters could ever be/dream of being, and he's just a hitman.

:^)

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Still XCOM 2. Will be back to HoTS to clear out my quests though.

When I hear Baldur's Gate, I almost feel like going back to the days of AD&D 2nd Ed., with Minsc and Boo and...ooh, I prattle...

Still the same as yesterday. Grinding my way to the finale (which I don't feel like ending yet since Earth-bound Space Marines is too amusing.)

Still Baldurs gate 1, might move onto 2 soon because I bought the saga package...

Morrowind, without mods, need to remember reloading from quicksaves, since the version I got isn't too stable for longer playing sessions.
My character's race is Khajiit and class is Witchhunter (sign: the ritual), lol probably not great mix of talents, but I got to try this just for laughs.
Just a note: Doing this for Skywind research team...
:chuuni_noob:

Clearing up my HoTS quest slots. XCOM 2 hit a plateau after I pretty much trounced everything. :laughpanda:

Diablo III. Since the HoTS servers were down for maintenance and I'm a bit burned out on XCOM 2, thought I might as well get my season 11 going. :desire:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!