What game are you currently playing?

Copy and paste from previous post. Really should get back to Neptunia...

Killzone
Uncharted
Kenka Bancho Otome
Otoko Yuukaku on my vita~

Nioh, than i'll take a break and start Nier, Horizon zero dawn and finish uncharted 4. on the side i play guild wars 2 mmo.

Nier:automata.....and wow, I've sent 3 hours so far just exploring the world. It's freaking breath taking. Died cause I ran into enemies I wasn't suppose to fight. Did some fishing. Some hunting. Died again cause of a boar.....BUT thanks to that, I now have a good handle on the battle system. I can take down most enemies unless they are 10+ levels over me, numbers doesn't even matter either.

Still HoTS, but Diablo 3 Season 10 just started, and I've added a new line of games from this weekend's Steam sale... :donefor:

Hour 9 in Nier: Automata....and just found out an hour ago that had I just done the story quests instead of doing all~~ the side quests first, I could have saved myself a few hours of traveling.....

Taking a break to play Muramasa Rebirth.

Gal Gun: Double Peace, and preparing to begin my D3 run. :desire:

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; still playing LoL? we should play it together sometime ^^

-

Hearthstone

Smash Bros (Wii U) because Lucina is the coolest of my team in Fire Emblem Heroes (Android).
Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare (PS4), this is what Killzone should have been. And doing Call Of in spaceship is sooo cool. Evil John Snow is in !
Senran Kagura Burst (3DS), surprisingly good.

Nier: Automata 28 hours in and 2 endings got woooo! And than 3rd run started.... So depressing.....but so fun.....but so damn depressing....

Gonna go unlock more costumes in Fate/Extella or watch some of the new anime for change of pace.

League of legends and diablo 3

@kyoko chan - yesssss we should hahaha xD
I wanna see how you play xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.
Scale wrote on Shine's profile.
Please re-upload [しおん!] 風と王女様と. (Ver14.11.13) [RJ139953] if possbile. Thanks you!

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140828-しおん-風と王女様と-ver14-11-13-rj139953.253857/#post1666707
Chipp12 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reup this one please?

[111128] [シャークエイトバイト] May I Mind~フェラ少女~

Not sure if this might help if there weren't any backups but I've found a working link here; not sure whether I'll be able to get it myself.
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
It seems that you're the first to put this out, Shine. Would you be willing to update this buggy game? Please?
破滅へのカウントダウン to ver22/04/11
PSXXY wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
您好 能不能上传对魔忍CD的ZZZ-00050和ZZZ-00051?谢谢