What game are you currently playing?

Copy and paste from previous post. Really should get back to Neptunia...

Killzone
Uncharted
Kenka Bancho Otome
Otoko Yuukaku on my vita~

Nioh, than i'll take a break and start Nier, Horizon zero dawn and finish uncharted 4. on the side i play guild wars 2 mmo.

Nier:automata.....and wow, I've sent 3 hours so far just exploring the world. It's freaking breath taking. Died cause I ran into enemies I wasn't suppose to fight. Did some fishing. Some hunting. Died again cause of a boar.....BUT thanks to that, I now have a good handle on the battle system. I can take down most enemies unless they are 10+ levels over me, numbers doesn't even matter either.

Still HoTS, but Diablo 3 Season 10 just started, and I've added a new line of games from this weekend's Steam sale... :donefor:

Hour 9 in Nier: Automata....and just found out an hour ago that had I just done the story quests instead of doing all~~ the side quests first, I could have saved myself a few hours of traveling.....

Taking a break to play Muramasa Rebirth.

Gal Gun: Double Peace, and preparing to begin my D3 run. :desire:

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; still playing LoL? we should play it together sometime ^^

-

Hearthstone

Smash Bros (Wii U) because Lucina is the coolest of my team in Fire Emblem Heroes (Android).
Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare (PS4), this is what Killzone should have been. And doing Call Of in spaceship is sooo cool. Evil John Snow is in !
Senran Kagura Burst (3DS), surprisingly good.

Nier: Automata 28 hours in and 2 endings got woooo! And than 3rd run started.... So depressing.....but so fun.....but so damn depressing....

Gonna go unlock more costumes in Fate/Extella or watch some of the new anime for change of pace.

League of legends and diablo 3

@kyoko chan - yesssss we should hahaha xD
I wanna see how you play xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.

[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!

Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!