What game are you currently playing?

Mostly Pokemon X and Ace Attorney: DD (amazing game btw) and consedering going back to Ni no Kuni

But isn't the main problem with the PS Vita TV that it isn't portable anymore and can't use is as a handheld at all??

but it means you can play vita games in full HD on a large screen.

yes it does defeat the purpose of being a handheld, but if youre playing at home, whats the difference?

but it means you can play vita games in full HD on a large screen.

yes it does defeat the purpose of being a handheld, but if youre playing at home, whats the difference?

The difference is that not all games will be truly played in HD since not every developer will adapt his games to fit the TV version and for people who play a lot not at home (like during commuting, etc) this console will be pretty much useless. You can get a lot of the HD stuff as Crossbuy and you won't be able to play Vita games which require the touchscreen for their controls. It's interesting as an alternative media hub (instead of Apple TV for example) but pretty much useless if you plan to get a PS4.

oh yes, if youre getting a ps4 it is a waste of space.... unless you want to stream to another tv in the house :\

Was going towards Agarest: Generations of War, but I'll wait for Christmas to nab a few extra DLCs before starting. Now trawling my VN archives...

Game Log: Now I'm Level 57 Dimension Witch and I somehow got pretty far in PvP Arena. Going to stop from this point onwards since I'm pretty tired doing two full days of PvP raising from where I was at to where I am now. Players are not so cheap at these levels except a few that uses super tanks to basically null all my attacks and eat me alive.

Other than that, Rune Factory 3 is still in progress and pushing forward the completion of 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 on Minato Route. Just another 10 hours and I'll be done. Assuming I spend 10 hours on it.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 1 Route, now on Tamano Sakuraba]
- [WendyBell] エッチから恋を引いても、友達にさえなれない [Functioning]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route.]
- [Moonstone] Princess Evangile [Probably going to finish up Ristuko Route first.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Chuablesoft] ノブレスオブルージュ - Noblesse of Rouge [On Porthos Route.]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 57, Elemental Master: 28, Void Princess: 24, Grand Archer: 24, Night Watcher: 28, Wind Sneaker: 20. Finally for a complete set for Dimension Witch... well it's 6/8 for this Halloween Set but I'm okay with that. Still selling the last few. I'm thinking of doing a quick sale I guess.]
- League of Legends [Postponed till March 2014. Internet will not be stable until then.]
- Shogun 2 [It's almost over... finally. The testing for patches and mods was complete and the next run will be I guess... Oda on Legendary. Assuming it doesn't crash on me if I check another enemy army.]
- Tales of Abyss [Onwards to the deaths of thousands in that mine. Luke baka!!!]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Got past 3rd Stage Boss. It was a one sided slaughter... Stage 4 with no life. Good job.]
- Rune Factory 3 [I'll be marrying Sofia by the looks of things. Or Shara.]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]

A VN which seems to concern an apron fetish...or something. (-_-) Currently waiting for XCOM:Enemy Within to unlock so I can use my code from GMG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload